Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Otterley

I’m posting this here as I just posted it on Tanya’s thread.
Jim posted a story a couple of hours before her baby announcement documenting his house plants, mentioning Sage.
Tanya then reveals baby is called Sage Gabriel.
Feel like this petty bitch felt like he was getting a one up on Tanya.
For the record, they are both absolute morons but Jim is the pettier of the two.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Snazzycat

Chatty Member
1000002587.jpg

Wtf is the outfit, and she looks so old!

Also is that their house? It looks like a dirty lift.

• Haha
  • Sick

bunnyhun

Not sure if this has been mentioned but has anyone seen his latest tik tok? The Jo Malone fragrance he is wearing is wood sage. Might just be a coincidence but I’ve never heard Jim mention the word sage so many times before 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

mayabaya

Yeah I get aloof and snobby vibes from Sarah. It stuck with me one time when she said how she wouldn't give her child a Spanish name because of how awful it would sound for a regional english accent and laughing at the idea of a scouser saying "Noelia".

It just stuck me as so revealing of her beliefs that she thinks that not-posh accents sound hilariously awful? Like posh accents don't just inherently pronounce all foreign words better? I can say that for sure as I'm bilingual and I live and work in Spain.

Also the fact that everything she wears costs hundreds of pounds, and was supported by her parents for so long. For me it just all comes across really tone deaf.

I'd feel sorry for her for if she didn't put this stuff on a public account for everyone to see. It's not like she's quietly minding her business, she's literally curated all of this for us to see.

brunette97

They are both desperate to stay relevant. Jim thought he would always be super famous when in reality it was Tanya who was the more popular one, i followed both but only really watched Tanya as I found Jim boring and very self absorbed. Sarah clearly thought dating Jim would be her claim to fame but she is also very boring and hasn’t got the personality to build up a huge following. Therefore they’ve both become a very irrelevant couple. I honestly think Jim has some regrets about dating Sarah as she’s not a famous model and hasn’t done anything for his image like he thought she would. I think he treats her like crap for it despite it not being her fault. He reminisces over the past all the time because he’s clearly realised it’ll never be like that again. Content surrounding Margot will sadly be their biggest engagement now- they’ll continue to exploit her to stay somewhat relevant. I’d like to think Sarah will eventually leave him but probably not, she’ll cling on.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Since we know they read here, I do hope they get Margot checked because yes, the forehead looks off. And maybe it's nothing, but maybe it is, no harm in having a doctor confirm it's nothing, if that's the case.

I was born a couple months before my cousin, and my mom noticed that my cousin wasn't hitting the same developmental marks as I had in her own time, so she told her brother (who got mad because he's an asshole, but that's a different story). In a few years, it turned out my cousin indeed had a neurological disability. Had they listened to my mom, they could have gotten treatment earlier. Point being, sometimes outsiders notice things the parents don't, and it costs you nothing - in the grand scheme of things - to verify with your pediatrician.

• Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Creasing at his latest reel!
It's a list of things he wants to do less/more of in 2023.

He says he wants to forget about the hustle and grind (lmfao), work less because it's really, really rewarding for him. ... Could he BE doing any less work as it is!? Also, imagine saying out loud that lazing about is rewarding to you? The two of them (jim and sarah) are really a work-sky match made in heaven!

Under things he wants to do more of, he has "this is a philosophical one - health/fitness/muscles/mind". You can't make this shit up. A narcissistic spending hours pondering about his muscles 💀💀💀💀

He's becoming a parody of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Just saw his story - surely you already think your daughter can do anything? What a strange way to word it

lila333

Jim and Sarah are going off on vacations for what seems like most of the year but then can’t even do the basic things like have their own vacuum cleaner ? The kitchen is basically a work area so what is he doing borrowing a neighbours vacuum to clean up the dust that would come along with it. It will ruin it. The worst thing is that Jim knows this and says he will return it in a dirty condition. Maybe he could have rented or bought a shop vac. Shop vacs are cheap and if you are tearing up your house all the time you should own one anyway. And what was with his comment saying that the people who lent it to him are weird for having a tidy home. He tries sooo hard to be pretentious but then can’t keep up with it. Maybe put more thought into practical things than deciding your scent for your wedding day lol.

• Wow

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Omg that is so genuinely creepy… I don’t even think it’s making fun, it’s just like some sort of weird obsession? Wtf. It’s not even funny anymore.

Ello22

Jim showed their old pram in a vlog. It had been left uncovered in the pram whilst the building work was going on. It was totally covered in brick dust. They probably chucked it. So wasteful.

• Wow
  • Angry

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Jim has the most hideous, tacky taste!! His kitchen already looks dated imo, the gold fixtures are especially jarring. He was bitching about how Tanya always liked things white and fresh and how excited he was to use colour. And this technicolour nightmare house is the end result. He’s so arrogant and stupid.

• Haha

ladylulu

100% this. It’s actually abhorrent that he made her go through a move (one of the most stressful life events) while she was pregnant and so unwell. And to a fixer upper no less! It just proves how much he doesn’t see or value Sarah as a person at all. He just sees her as a prop in his life. And then he went and painted a whole third of the house in a colour that she openly despises. He really has a thinly veiled contempt for her. I feel like he’s taking out his pain at being dumped by Tanya out on Sarah. And she’s too desperate and naive to see the situation for what it really is. I still think it’s mad that he married them both on the first Thursday in September too. Jim is a big creep.
I pity her having to go through all that while pregnant but overall I'm convinced Sarah is in on the arrangement. Jim wanted a baby and arm candy to rub in Tanya's face and that's what he got. Sarah, in exchange, gets to be a kept woman/ housewife with a hobby career of modeling. She never worked a real day in her life and at some point her parents would have stopped supporting her but not before she married some other new money guy like Jim. She could have married a finance bro but instead she married a Z-list celeb to get her exclusive magazine purchased wedding photos.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
View attachment 1925594
He finds it interesting. Oh, sod off you wankstain!
Patronising fucker isn't he.
He actually said he wants to work less and have more fun, then those exact words are repeated back to him and he implies the commenter is peculiar for thinking that.

And his constant outfits of the day are giving me the boak. If I was Sarah I'd have such a massive ick towards him and his narcissism. And is it just me or is his torso not looking great in those topless shots 🤮 His little pea head on a pasty white unimpressive chest.

mg95

VIP Member
These people are house rich cash poor. They are definitely not bringing in enough income to support their lifestyle. Jim's basically just living off the equity from his divorce buy-out, fluttering from property to property, and everything is gifted. They'll sell in a couple of years and go live somewhere closer to one of their families where properties are cheaper, so they'll make a profit on this place and it's horrendous 'yard'. Sarah's parents are probably disappointed she didn't marry a finance guy who could actually provide for her stay-at-home lifestyle. Jim's 'fame' probably looked appealing at first but he is dried up. No one wants him for presenting opportunities or red carpets or columns. I question how he fills his days beyond the stray ad here and there.

ETA: I just watched the video and that sofa was a terrible choice for what's ostensibly their TV room and child's play room. 2 people can barely sit there comfortably let alone get cozy. It's so formal and doesn't even suit the aesthetic of the kitchen. That whole section looks unfinished actually. They'd do better to just add a nice kitchen table, or maybe some reading chairs to round out the room. You can't buy taste I guess!

Last edited: