Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miagia

Yeh I thought the bodice part looked weirdly small. It sounds like The dress was gifted from her recent post
Yeah, I agree. Her boobs look weirdly close together and coconutty. Other than that I don't mind the general style of it but the fit isn't really right.

Reactions: 22

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I applaud Tanya for keeping Sage’s face private, she has many faults but this is spot on. Of course, ‘The Chapman’s’ (🤢) have no shame whatsoever and, as well as exploiting their own kid, he’s now taking the piss out of his ex’s kid. Fucking weirdo.
The other good thing Tanya has done is be extremely vague over her son's date, time and place of birth. She and her partner so far seem a bit more savvy about splurging details like that all over SM. (So far. Give them time).
Are Jim and Sarah just mocking Tanya's baby?

littlepup

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know what the two of them do all day. I know Margot is young and they are new parents now but even before she was born? Sarah had a modelling job once a month at most?! Jim released a video a month. Do they just do nothing all day?
Block people on socials, write articles for obscure, z list web mags, seethe over Tanya annd Jim’s injustice, plant sage and who can forget Jim’s notice board of ‘screenplay’ ideas?

• Haha

mg95

VIP Member
The Brit Crew throwback reel is so cringey. Why is he even thinking about that time? He just got married and he's a father and he's posting about what essentially amounts to uni party years. And no one liked it or acknowledged it except for Niomi Smart, who was only tangentially a part of it. So embarrassing.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Has anyone checked on Jim since Zoe posted those stories of her meeting up with Tanya and the baby… and he was already feeling glum…. bloody hell Zoe your gonna tip him over the edge!! 🤣
A bit strange neither he or Sarah have posted anything since.
I wonder if Zoe or Alfie even contacted them when they were in London 😬 Zoella calling Alfie and HWM 'the boys' probably didn't help.

• Haha

Likkleone

I just burst out laughing at Jim’s latest post. ‘Do you remember any of this’ from 2016 - it must have been damn hard to completely crop out Tanya or find photos without her in at all. How embarrassing, for what reason is he doing this?

does he miss his life so much?

• Haha

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
I know, and I’m definitely not tone policing anybody here as I can see that we all find Margot cute and are not trying to be nasty at all, but I still feel bad that Margot ends up being subjected to this speculation because of the way her idiot parents have put her out in the public eye. It’s exactly why I wouldn’t ever do it.
This is precisely why they and other influencers shouldn’t flaunt their kids on the internet. It’s human nature to discuss and gossip about things that are going on and this is the consequence of them doing just that.

You can bet your life when they or someone close to them reads this there will be an instastory or whatever saying how awful people on gossip forums are being horrible to Margot and how disgusting we all are. They never see it as concern or advice do they? They just carry on exploiting their child and crying on insta about it. It makes me mad, no one has said anything horrible about Margot in this thread, just observations. They’re a bunch of idiots.

Hi Jim and Sarah, STOP EXPLOITING YOUR KID FOR CASH!

Reactions: 21

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
It’s sad how much Jim romanticises that era. Because it was the peak of his life and he knows it. I think he misses Tanya too, if I was Sarah and my husband was constantly waxing lyrical about the time period he spent married to someone else, I’d be uncomfortable.

• Heart

halloweenjellybean

I got blocked on TikTok because I said ‘ but she’s not the content though’ on the video that yet again including money bag chapman aka Margot. I really do hope they save money she has made them for her when she’s older….hang, slipped out of reality there for a second, of course they won’t!

• Sad

littlepup

VIP Member
I think Jim may be expecting kind the teen fans from years ago engagement “OMG he said Sage, he used a capital, he sooo knows, maybe he’s been texting Tan and it’s auto correct, OMG does that mean he still loves Tanya. Maybe they’ll get back together. Jim & Tan 4ever!” Maybe hoping someone will make a TikTok and send him viral.
But he doesn’t realise that those fanatics have long since grown up and moved on. He’s the only one still living for the drama.

• Heart

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Everything about him goes through me, even just the way he speaks. He's so belitting. I also find a lot of his terminology odd. Calling your child 'delicious' is a weird one. He's just so slimy and creepy - I don't know what Sarah sees in him.

emm

VIP Member
I get the feeling that Sarah is quite vulnerable. She has mentioned before that she had issues as a teenager that meant she had to go in somewhere for some support, didn't she?

With Jim being her first proper boyfriend and very quickly fiance then husband, and with his personality type, I feel like she does not have a lot of control or respect in that relationship. He's now even getting meals brought to him and says "Sarah knows how I forget to eat and makes meals without me asking because she loves me very much". The underlying message here is he now has the expectation of being cooked for and will be in bad mood if she doesn't do it.
it is clear she has no control in the relationship, imagine your partner insisting you move (from a house which already is big enough for 3) while you are suffering with awful morning sickness and then insisting on loads of unneccesary work, meaning you are living in a house with cardboard on the floor instead of carpet? But, as I have said, she put herself in this situation, she has seemingly never had a full time job, she clearly always expected to be supported by her partner, hence trying to find someone famous

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I'm scared there is something wrong with me. Hold me guys. I think Jim looks quite handsome here 😬

View attachment 1581789
I’ve never found Jim attractive at any point, but he definitely looks a million times better in that pic compared to now. He had a huge glow down after the divorce. All the light went out of his eyes and he has a constant grey pallid dourness about him now.

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
The dress is very trendy but the bodice looks half finished. Even if your boobs are on the smaller side, the right dress will flatter their shape. Less boho, more boohoo imo.

Also the seating plan looks like an intern knocked it up on Canva. And lol at them pretending that being in Brides is some prestigious exclusive; I would be very surprised if they have been paid for that.

Last edited: