Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg1912

VIP Member
I’m so disappointed in Sarah’s choice of dress lol. I’m a wedding enthusiast and she does look great and have a great shape so I feel like she could have been an amazing bride, but this dress, especially the boob part, doesn’t flatter her at all imo. Seriously I feel like she could have looked 999 times better ! I just don’t get it.

obviously that’s just my 2 cents and as long as she loved it then it’s all good
I was also so disappointed!! I love all of Sarah's floral midi dresses, so I had really high expectations! 😅
To be completely honest, her dress looked quite cheap. I've seen Needle & Thread dresses that look much better quality!
Something like this dress would've looked absolutely stunning on Sarah.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
He still forces Margot to say "I love you" on camera. Soon enough he'll be saying "she's obsessed with me," like he did to Tanya.
Creepy, creepy git. I absolutely hate it when he says that and he says it about every single female he knows. No, weirdo, the only person who is obsessed with you is you!

Reactions: 21

mgoddess

I used to think Jim was gay and Tan was just his beard and now based on the way he treats Sarah I keep thinking that he just wanted an incubator but he’s got no interest in having a wife because he probably loathes women.

Reactions: 20

I'm not a mom but i would assume the peak of every parent is when their little one comes to their life not when they where kinda famous on the Internet

donutwitch

Chatty Member
100% this. It’s actually abhorrent that he made her go through a move (one of the most stressful life events) while she was pregnant and so unwell. And to a fixer upper no less! It just proves how much he doesn’t see or value Sarah as a person at all. He just sees her as a prop in his life. And then he went and painted a whole third of the house in a colour that she openly despises. He really has a thinly veiled contempt for her. I feel like he’s taking out his pain at being dumped by Tanya out on Sarah. And she’s too desperate and naive to see the situation for what it really is. I still think it’s mad that he married them both on the first Thursday in September too. Jim is a big creep.
I agree. I think even Jim realises he now married Sarah 100% on the rebound and his motivation was to get in first and prove to Tanya and everyone else that HE’S FINE (Ross from Friends style), and wasn’t hurt or rejected, and actually has done better than Tanya because Sarah’s a model, etc etc. That’s why he went public so quickly, and when they couldn’t get married due to Covid they went ahead and had Margot instead. I think reality has set in now, the relationship only emphasises his lack of success with social media and particularly now that Tanya is evidently so besotted with her new and genuinely happy life, his resentment and bitterness is only going to grow and he’ll just keep taking his feelings out on Sarah.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I genuinely think Margot dislikes being filmed. Might seem wierd as you might think a small child wouldn't know any different. But I used to try to film my small grandaughter and she would grab my phone and try to hide it so I stopped. She is a bit older than Margot now (nearly 3) but I always ask her now if it is OK to film her or take her photo. And always respect it if she says no. She hates the barrier between me and her I think?
I wonder if Margot just clams up every time Jim or Sarah do it?

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I wonder if they’re getting priced out of London too? The influencer lifestyle is drying up for a lot of people, and talentless wash ups like Jim have got to be feeling the pinch.
Yes I agree. They have paid for this kitchen extension that has taken months when they can't live there. They are barmy. The kitchen was perfectly fine before. They are apparently moving back in on Friday. But it still isn't finished. They have 100% been mugged off by their builders - no way should it have taken that long. Jim should've been on site far more.

Mrsstevens

Screenshot_20220917-234108_Instagram.jpg

Another unflattering photo of the dress. It just does nothing for her. In this photo it also makes the chest area look really low down as if the straps are too long?

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
Did he not break his neck to paint the living room green, even though Sarah hates green? Now he also hates the green because it’s whacking his shit outfit photos up? Rhetorical question but is he ok?

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Why are they using that little girl for content. No-one gives a shit about anyone else's kids. They just don't. We don't wanna watch them. They're not interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong but I just don't see the appeal of watching a fucking baby or toddler doing box-standard every day shite.
Sadly, while I agree wholeheartedly with you (I can barely muster up enthusiasm for my friends' babies' development, much less for some rando's on the internet), lots of people do love to watch other people's kids. It's why people like Jim and the Saccone Jolys and other family vloggers are able to keep going. Some of these people are creeps, some are dangerous, some are just normal and nosy.

Recently, there's been a shift and people seem more aware of how unethical it is to have kids' lives plastered for thousands of strangers to see. But, many still love it and engage with content featuring kids more, perpetuating the cycle.