Jim Chapman #5 Show off my baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the living room make over Jim said they got rid of the old sofa, because it jetting into the room too much, but then went ahead and bought the same type of sofa that is still jetting out into the room and blocking a lot of the space? Makes no sense.
Yeah really Make no Sense. Someone on here mentioned Sarah didnt like the Colour of the old sofa.

Reactions: 1
I hope everything goes okay, imagine if for any reason she has to get a c-section and obviously it takes time to recover and this moron will just want to shove a camera in her face to make videos and make some money. Wonder how he would feel if he had to get a c-section

Reactions: 5
I guess Jim has always been calling living things "delicious" 😨 (08:59)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if Zoe and Alfie told him they were planning on calling their daughter Matilda to see if he would let the name slip.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im surprised about the silence. I thought he would post as soon as possible right after the baby’s arrival.

Reactions: 16
Was also thinking this ^^

Really hope everything has gone smoothly and mum and baby are okay. Hopefully they’re just enjoying their time as a family.

Reactions: 13
They did say in a video that when the baby comes they will be quiet for a bit so to be expected

Reactions: 6
They did say in a video that when the baby comes they will be quiet for a bit so to be expected
Also ramps up the audience he wants, I'd be surprised if he got the over 1 mill likes what zOeLlA got 🤣🤣

They didn't even get 200k likes for the pregnancy announcement

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I hope Sarah and Baby A are healthy and well. I hope Jim is having a big hit of humility as he realises for the forseeable future he is the third most important person in their poorly decorated house.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.