Jim Chapman #5 Show off my baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came here to see if Jim had his screenplay made yet or if he's still wringing out content from a very pregnant Sarah. What a twist that it's the latter.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think this stay cation was a while ago they’ve been so obsessed with “baby is gonna come early” no way is hell they’ve gone away now

Reactions: 5
If he waits too long The Anna Edit will announce and he will have to wait again 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If he waits too long The Anna Edit will announce and he will have to wait again 🙈
Also Lily Pebbles and Louise Thompson (no idea when theirs are due tbh).
Come on Sarah - start eating those mega hot curries!
Or have sex but let's not think about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In the latest vlog I'm pretty sure Jim mentioned Sarah is due 9th Sept.

I like their living room because I like buildings of that period. I do not like the paint.

Reactions: 4
I got very irrationally angry when Sarah was explaining the meaning behind her childhood picture (which was incredibly sweet and touching) and Jim, who had by his own admission not heard the story before, just went “it’s nice when things have a deeper meaning” and moved on immediately to talking about candles or something.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Sarah's due date is September 7th.

I never thought the house would be ready in time for the baby considering the mess it was a few months back. So I think they've done pretty well on that count. Don't like the dark walls in the living room -or the colour of the couch. It seems Sarah thought the couch was a light pink - but then when it arrived it was a completely different colour. Not sure how that would have happened. Surely you would go look at a couch before you buy it - if not in store at least online? Or maybe Jim just went and bought it without showing it to her.

A little birdie has told me Sarah and Jim are in the hospital 🤫🤐
Looks like we have some insider info...

Any idea what happened to Martha?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How's the screenplay going Jim? Any takers yet? Have yet to see your stuff anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys, check their profile.. I'm pretty sure every influencer has a profile on here, but I highly doubt Jim would be invested in Elle Darby or sympathetic to anyone triggered by Sarah Day..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
About the living room, I don’t like how EVERYTHING has been painted that dark green. If they had made the area above picture rail, the cupboards and the mantle pieces white they would get away with the dark colour and make more of the period details. I suppose painting everything in the room the same colour may be a more modern look but not my cup of tea. Even the knobs on the drawers at the bottom were painted in green, would def replace those with some brass or something!

Reactions: 8
About the living room, I don’t like how EVERYTHING has been painted that dark green. If they had made the area above picture rail, the cupboards and the mantle pieces white they would get away with the dark colour and make more of the period details. I suppose painting everything in the room the same colour may be a more modern look but not my cup of tea. Even the knobs on the drawers at the bottom were painted in green, would def replace those with some brass or something!
Yes this. My house is the same layout and as much as I’d love a dark colour, it just wouldn’t work. They also have the big hedge in the front garden that blocks natural light. We found in the rooms we kept the picture rail, if the above area was painted white with the ceiling that looked best.

Reactions: 3
@Esme The hedge is gone, so at least they have a bit more light now.

Any update from our insider? I don't think Jim will be able to keep things quiet for very long if his baby has been born.

Reactions: 5
Thanks Jim. 😆😆

Obviously I don't know if you are Jim or not, don't really care tbh. But it wouldn't surprise me if he had an account on here to drip info like this for attention.
haha not I’m not Jim!

my best friend works closely with Sarahs immediate family member and overheard a call they were having with Jim/Sarah🤐

Sarah's due date is September 7th.

I never thought the house would be ready in time for the baby considering the mess it was a few months back. So I think they've done pretty well on that count. Don't like the dark walls in the living room -or the colour of the couch. It seems Sarah thought the couch was a light pink - but then when it arrived it was a completely different colour. Not sure how that would have happened. Surely you would go look at a couch before you buy it - if not in store at least online? Or maybe Jim just went and bought it without showing it to her.

Looks like we have some insider info...

Any idea what happened to Martha?
I wish I knew what happened to Martha😂 I’ll see if I can find out

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I dont know why they have a sofa with the lounge bit it takes up too much room IMO. Also why have they put the big long mirror on the wall where the baby could break it when she gets a bit older?

Reactions: 3
I dont know why they have a sofa with the lounge bit it takes up too much room IMO. Also why have they put the big long mirror on the wall where the baby could break it when she gets a bit older?
In the living room make over Jim said they got rid of the old sofa, because it jetting into the room too much, but then went ahead and bought the same type of sofa that is still jetting out into the room and blocking a lot of the space? Makes no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.