Jim Chapman #5 Show off my baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Shutterbug99 for thread suggestion idea.

Very minor thread recap:
Jim on extended paternity leave from something - nobody really knows what.
Amazingly the money pit house has started to look vaguely habitable.
We are waiting for the safe arrival of baby Chapman šŸ‘¶ A very lovely thing and I'm sure we all wish them well.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well theyā€™re going for a Spanish middle name apparently.
And wonā€™t tell the name until after sheā€™s born because they know people will be mean and give opinions. Remember be nice about her name, in the same video ā€œI hate that name, the way it sounds and feels in the mouthā€ ā€œI just associate that name with horrible peopleā€ etc

• Haha
Reactions: 23
:ROFLMAO: love the new title, I cannot wait for the birth announcement in which he says something like "we are all doing well" as if he has put any effort into giving birth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
:ROFLMAO: love the new title, I cannot wait for the birth announcement in which he says something like "we are all doing well" as if he has put any effort into giving birth
ā€œThank you for all the kind messages! Iā€™m doing great, Iā€™m a Dad! I have a daughter!ā€™ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ā€œThank you for all the kind messages! Iā€™m doing great, Iā€™m a Dad! I have a daughter!ā€™ šŸ¤£
while he stands there holding the baby ignoring a frazzled, exhausted looking sarah in the background

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So we were discussing baby names on here yesterday and then Jim goes and films a video all about baby names yesterday. Coincidence? I think not. Hi, Sarah!

Also, Sarah thought she was in labour yesterday.

Thanks to @Shutterbug99 for thread suggestion idea.

Very minor thread recap:
Jim on extended paternity leave from something - nobody really knows what.
Amazingly the money pit house has started to look vaguely habitable.
We are waiting for the safe arrival of baby Chapman šŸ‘¶ A very lovely thing and I'm sure we all wish them well.
Looks like the mods changed the 'MY' to 'my' so it's not that funny anymore...Oh well, at least we all know that this is Jim's baby, just like it it his house and his front door etc. I don't know why the mods do this with thread titles - but they do it all the time. I guess they don't like CAPS in thread titles?

Just watched the video and for anyone who picked Amelie as the name, they said it was one of their favourites but has been ruled out as it doesn't go with the middle name they've picked. Jim said the name they have chosen has 'French roots.' People in the comments seem to favour Madeleine as the name. Sarah said she likes classic names.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
A lot of people do baby name videos and list names they like, but haven't gone with. Jim and Sarah do a list of names and then explain why each name is absolutely horrible and sounds disgusting to say and they associate with horrible people šŸ™„
That wasn't enjoyable to watch at all.

But God forbid anyone is negative about the name they pick! šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So we were discussing baby names on here yesterday and then Jim goes and films a video all about baby names yesterday. Coincidence? I think not. Hi, Sarah!

Also, Sarah thought she was in labour yesterday.

Looks like the mods changed the 'MY' to 'my' so it's not that funny anymore...Oh well, at least we all know that this is Jim's baby, just like it it his house and his front door etc. I don't know why the mods do this with thread titles - but they do it all the time. I guess they don't like CAPS in thread titles?

Just watched the video and for anyone who picked Amelie as the name, they said it was one of their favourites but has been ruled out as it doesn't go with the middle name they've picked. Jim said the name they have chosen has 'French roots.' People in the comments seem to favour Madeleine as the name. Sarah said she likes classic names.
bleeping hope they donā€™t pick Madeleine haha, I find his voice annoying enough- I donā€™t think I could bareeee to hear him say my name if they name it that.. Heā€™s just so ick šŸ¤¢ dreading the ā€œbaby talkā€ voices lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had a dream last night that the baby was called Abigail, which was my very first guess so Iā€™m banking on that

(donā€™t ask why iā€™m dreaming about jimā€™s baby name)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Theyā€™ve been awfully quiet todayā€¦ what do we reckon, stropping over Zoeā€™s arrival, baby baiting us, or actual baby??
god - I hope they go to 42 weeks šŸ˜ˆ(with a happy healthy baby obvs!)

Reactions: 9
Remi

Also I definitely think his story of feeding the geese and ducks was them all together post-birth as theyā€™d been very quiet pre that post

Reactions: 5
I reckon sheā€™s had the baby and theyā€™re just waiting for the Zalfie buzz to die down before they announce. Honestly I could see if he announced it now theyā€™d get backlash from weirdos upset that heā€™s not with Tanya anymore, brought out of the woodwork by the nostalgia of a Zoella baby?

Reactions: 12
I reckon sheā€™s had the baby and theyā€™re just waiting for the Zalfie buzz to die down before they announce. Honestly I could see if he announced it now theyā€™d get backlash from weirdos upset that heā€™s not with Tanya anymore, brought out of the woodwork by the nostalgia of a Zoella baby?
It's possible but it's also possible that Sarah is still pregnant and Jim is giving her the stink eye on the daily because she didn't drop first :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why are they on a staycation if their baby is coming ā€˜any minuteā€™? šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.