Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ciramhn

Whoever sent that message to a Sarah should be ashamed of themselves. If you read here, (you’re definitely one of the ones that take it too far and make everyone else uncomfortable) you need serious help. Step away from the internet, you have gone too far. This is not normal behaviour and you need to seek professional help. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

getawaywithit

VIP Member
You can't know for sure how they're going to pronounce it unless you've heard it from them 🤷‍♀️
Lmao yes you can. There is literally one way to pronounce Margot. It’s also a very common, traditional name and there is genuinely no reason to have a debate about this.

Reactions: 75

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Wow. That message is awful. Poor Sarah. Did that 'Ozzy Osbourne' nickname originate here? I seem to remember it being mentioned on here before, but can't recall the full story. In any case, if you are reading here, then I agree with @ciramhn - you should be ashamed of yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Is she breastfeeding? That can cause weight loss. However, my peasant genes didn't get the memo :ROFLMAO: I'm huge, BFing for almost two years.
Not sure how she could have established breastfeeding when Jim never let her near Margot. Pretty sure Jim is breastfeeding

• Haha
Reactions: 53

quipawiticism

"So innocent, very tasty"?! What is this mans problem. My god he is such a creep. If I were looking back at baby photos of myself and saw my Dad had captioned a photo of us like that, I would need more therapy than I already do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
There really was no need on Sarah's part to mention Tanya cheated. Just say Jim's marriage broke apart before you met him. Even Jim didn't go there

Reactions: 51

Lovemeabitoftea

0C92BFBB-600F-41DF-84C1-CD891A481A56.jpeg

What’s she on about? Jim doesn’t appear to actually have a job so how is he coming home late and having to find extra time and energy to bond with Margot after a hard day’s work? He has all the time in the world every day to spend with her and Sarah… Since neither of them has an actual job?

If anything, Margot’s the one putting in the work…

• Haha
Reactions: 50

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Can't actually believe he used his newborn baby AND his sister's illness for an instagram AD post!!!!!! What a vile, disgusting, greedy and shameless little human he is! He has no scruples whatsoever! It makes me livid!!! I hope he rots in hell!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

haaha

It's a good job little Margot wasn't born two days earlier on the 3rd Sept because that was his wedding anniversary with Tanya

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Mrs.Scamander

Has he ever mentioned being on the spectrum? Really don't mean it in a pejorative way, I do get those vibes from him.
I'm Autistic, and can very reliably spot other Autistic folks based on our shared non-verbal language. Jim doesn't show any of those behaviors, either the obvious (avoiding eye contact) or the subtle (something in the set of the shoulders). Also his vocal patterns. I would confidently bet *plenty* of money on him not being Autistic.

I do think that he has "weird" social skills (some verbal tics etc) which is maybe what has you thinking Autism. But I think those come from a mix of trauma from his early family situation and becoming famous at a young age. Don't they say that people tend to "freeze" psychologically at the age where they become famous? If that's the case, Jim has frankly done better than some other youtubers (Alfie Deyes comes to mind) at adapting to adulthood. Which isn't a compliment to Jim. He's still a wet sock of a man baby.

Reactions: 47

Likkleone

Imagine telling everyone that after just a few weeks of having a new baby in quite a traumatic way, you're at the boxing, which only you like and the next day you’ve got a cold and the baby too but now insist that everyone must pack their bags and drive to Brighton (or wherever the hell she lives) to get photos with Zoe Sugg who has also just had a baby and would most likely not be best pleased with you passing on the germs, but you just can’t pass up the opportunity to beat your ex wife.

I mean… this man just needs to remove himself from social media at this point.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

bumblebees19

VIP Member
It’s a dick move to ask that question, sure, but it’s so strange to feel the need to address it. Plus even then he’s fought back in such a weird way. Trying to be all sassy yet doesn’t acknowledge the mother of his child, life partner etc. He’s so narcissistic it’s unreal.

Reactions: 45