Jim Chapman #5 Show off my baby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many questions here like … did Jim’s family know about Tanya Cheating from the start bc if so why did they continue to follow her on social media and why did nic invite her over for dinner occasionally and still seem friendly with her on social media… weird. Sam recently unfollowed Tanya so I’m starting to think perhaps Jim only told them the real reason more recently when Sarah started to get more and more hate ? Its a possibility that he only ever told Sarah the truth from the start idk

Also, what if tan6s didn’t cheat with Rhys but with her current boyfriend as he’s apparently in the same sector as her being a “director“

Reactions: 8
Hang in there guys, next time Sarah has a baby we might just find out about Martha.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jim Chapman #6 Tan’s a cheat,Sarah came after. Now tell the truth about poor old Martha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lurker here - Sarah seems to always be getting tit and compared to Tanya as for a married couple who portrayed everything for years, people have been questioning what happened thus more people are going to Sarah presuming he cheated on Tanya with her due to the nature of how quickly their relationship progressed.
Tbh I think Sarah is justified. I don't know her personally and I'm not keen on Jim, Sarah could be a massive witch but I imagine she's absolutely sick and tired of those types of comments. I don't think it's right she shares them publicly or their daughter but at least there's some clarity.

Reactions: 13
But Sarah seems to “always be getting tit” because she is the one who amplifies it whereas Tanya is pretty much checked out, and others who have been in the game longer don’t even bother with the dumb hate comments anymore. Sadly every Influencer gets these weirdass kind of stuff and I can literally guarantee that Tanya was also sent really vile comments and messages when they divorced. I’m not saying Sarah can’t be bothered by them, but she makes it out as though there is some harassment campaign like no other directed against her, Sarah, when really she’s just caught up in the weird world of aged out YouTubers who still have like two minions from Belarus finding the energy to call someone a home wrecker.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can understand how Sarah snapped (if it was a snap decision, which it doesn't sound like it was seeing as she talking to family and friends about it), particularly if you throw pregnancy hormones into the mix, but it does seem like a petty way of causing discomfort for Tanya. Cheating is not on, obviously, but i feel like she's said it with a tone of "this makes Jim innocent" and I just don't believe that to be true - cheating is hurtful, but you can also do a lot of other hurtful stuff within a relationship without actually cheating.

It also seems unlikely that it was a torrid, out of the blue affair that broke Jim's heart if his sisters still gave Tanya the time of day afterwards

Reactions: 14
Picking out two messages from the one troll with a clear bot-type account to post, really? 🙄 She’s been dying to spill the beans on that one for ages, you can tell. I agree with what a previous poster said, if it bothers you so much just filter out Tanya’s name. They all filtered out Martha’s name quickly enough because it suited them!

Unfortunately she won’t spill on Martha as “it’s not her business or her responsibility” remember 🥴

Reactions: 27
Im pretty split on this thing, like on one hand i can understand Sarah getting triggered especially if her baby is being dragged into this. On the other hand, if you cant handle the trolls, take you child offine! They have no problem using the baby for clicks and ads..

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.