Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"And the looks (I like to think) speak for themselves".

Well, stop thinking then, cause you look like like a freaking asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just goes to show their wasteful attitude to clothes what Sarah said in an advert for stripey breton tops.
She said she had some for Margot and 'even held on to some pieces to pass onto Jesse'. Like this was exceptional.
They have so many bloody clothes.

Reactions: 4
Tan tan has been in Spain at the same time and of course everything was gifted from the hotel to the clothes, the apperol, the air, the stars and the moon.

Oh Lord have mercy I really don't want these morons in my country, take them back lol

Screenshot_2024-04-26-22-52-24-006_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I bleeping hate with a passion this influencer culture. Why do these knobs deserve free holidays and stuff?
Bunch of useless bastards.

Reactions: 32
Remember when Jim called himself a screenwriter because he'd written a couple of scripts. Does he call himself an illustrator now because he sits on his arse tracing pictures all day? What an embarrassment. It wasn't long ago he said he was doing a lot of work for brands for free just to feel good and to get the ball rolling on projects. In other words, paid partnerships have swiftly fallen in numbers, so now he's a volunteer influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tan tan has been in Spain at the same time and of course everything was gifted from the hotel to the clothes, the apperol, the air, the stars and the moon.

Oh Lord have mercy I really don't want these morons in my country, take them back lol

View attachment 2899642
Its a terrible ad for the company that made the bikini - the bra doesn't fit right and looks very uncomfortable! Especially on the sides. I've always had a problem with influencers flogging things like this (mostly because the brands aren't normally very size inclusive), but here there's no care whatsoever. It doesn't fit right and will probably hurt her back in the long run!

Reactions: 5
I'm BAD at reading facial expressions but doesn't he look annoyed/irritated in all the video clips? Like if I saw him out somewhere I'd assume he was on his way to complain to the manager.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm BAD at reading facial expressions but doesn't he look annoyed/irritated in all the video clips? Like if I saw him out somewhere I'd assume he was on his way to complain to the manager.
Yes !
Also I don’t know why but he always reminds me of that man from faulty towers with his facial expressions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sarah is a very attractive woman but bloody hell she wears some awful unflattering clothes.

Screenshot_20240501_042805.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think Sarah has aged since she’s been with jim
The light hair does her no favours either …
That light hair is just so meh.
Her dark hair was stunning and looked so healthy. People would pay good money to copy it. It will take some time before she can get back that condition too.

Reactions: 6
In the video Jim shared of his fascinating shelves, is that photo with him and Martha also with Tanya? Just wondering if he ever had Martha when he'd gotten together with Sarah.

Reactions: 1
I think Sarah has aged since she’s been with jim
The light hair does her no favours either …
In fairness, having two under two will also be quite aging 🤣 But I’m sure being married to an emotionally unavailable man-child who spends his days in his study sketching cartoons and his own face doesn’t help

• Haha
No I’m sorry but his drawings are huge red flags to me… I’ve only heard bad, bad things from people that ONLY draw scary/gore/angry things… it’s not even as if it’s one genre of character. I think there’s a reason he creeps us out so much 🥹👀

• Wow