Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they're in Tenerife.
This comment from Sarah is infuriating. They haven't had children 'back to back'. And the privilege. Both parents at home full time, given masses of free stuff. I know Margot is in nursery but is Jesse too?

Screenshot_20240423_182058.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
How much is she holding her stomach in to appear perfect on her latest post 😏

also I'd hardly say their kids were SO unwell.. is she not over reacting a bit with that?!

Reactions: 17
How much is she holding her stomach in to appear perfect on her latest post 😏

also I'd hardly say their kids were SO unwell.. is she not over reacting a bit with that?!
This.

She exaggerates how ill they were allllll the time now as if it's some sort of new flex. One of them had occasional breathing issues (I think asthma-related?) and the other had reflux. They were not born with severe disabilities or life-limiting impairments or major health conditions.

Reactions: 18
Something still feels off with them. It always comes across like Jim’s heart isn’t in it
THIS!!! all he does is talk about the negatives of his family 24/7. I cant quite put my finger on it. I don’t think he really wanted this for himself (married & family so suddenly). I don’t think it’s ever a great outcome if you jump into family & having the whole 9 yards before even getting to know someone. the blank look always on his face 🫣compare him to 5 or so years ago to now.

Reactions: 10
THIS!!! all he does is talk about the negatives of his family 24/7. I cant quite put my finger on it. I don’t think he really wanted this for himself (married & family so suddenly). I don’t think it’s ever a great outcome if you jump into family & having the whole 9 yards before even getting to know someone. the blank look always on his face 🫣compare him to 5 or so years ago to now.
It feels like he got with Sarah (a model) and had a child really quickly to prove he was over Tanya. And to do all that before she did.
If this is the case I hope he wises up and appreciates what he's got. Two lovely children and a wife who seems to think he's great.

Reactions: 21
Maybe it’s just me, and I know someone said it’s a gifted holiday, but it’s all giving me trying to save our marriage vibes. I dunno, going away without the kids (especially when she seems to be under the impression they’ve been so unwell), the grandparents watching them, the fact they seem to have been in a really negative space for months on end in the run up to this

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe it’s just me, and I know someone said it’s a gifted holiday, but it’s all giving me trying to save our marriage vibes. I dunno, going away without the kids (especially when she seems to be under the impression they’ve been so unwell), the grandparents watching them, the fact they seem to have been in a really negative space for months on end in the run up to this
A trying to save our marriage holiday can be gifted too 🙃 (yes, that's the times we're living in) 🤭

Reactions: 6
I think he really wanted the wife and the kids aka the happy and young family look but he also wanted money and success and that's not happening. Yes they get frebies and gifted trips and stuff but they barely go to any event or do anything interesting except for Jim surgery lol.

Reactions: 13
A trying to save our marriage holiday can be gifted too 🙃 (yes, that's the times we're living in) 🤭
Imagine, your marriage means so little that they won't even pay for a marriage saving holiday themselves 🤣 she looks way too thin I that photo imo, doesn't look at all well

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imo she uses angles and breathing in (and probably some editing) to make herself always look as skinny as possible in all photos. Mainly because being skinny is her entire personality

Reactions: 10
Well it's definitely a #gifted holiday. In the very hidden small print 😂
And prepare yourself for the poutiest pout ever. From Jim.
I’d already seen that screenshot and missed the “guest stay”, only reason I finally found it on the screenshot you posted is because I knew to look for something… even then it took me a minute!
---
Turns out it’s so obscured that I misread “gifted” for “guest” 🧐😅

Reactions: 8
Omg Sarah has to be dragged into declaring ads and freebies.

Yesterday

Screenshot_20240424_154304.jpg

Today

Screenshot_20240424_153050.jpg

And what tf is this? You'll genuinely need a magnifying glass to spot this in the bottom right hand corner (under the heart).

Screenshot_20240424_153232.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I thought the same he looks mentally checked out almost miserable with her. Their marriage seems ‘rocky’ to me - only ever half smiles when they dress up and pose for their instagram. IDK men are very readable and his face is telling a lot. Even if they are ok, I think they must both know by now (or it’s prob hitting jim by now) that they’re not going to have a fulfilling marriage sat at home all day together, no proper jobs or hobbies? they must both be going nuts, I know I would!

Reactions: 19
This is the second post someone has put up of Sarah’s saying there is a hidden ad on it and I can’t see it! I feel like I’m being pranked 😂😂😂 where was the gifted (or whatever term she used) on the sun glass post and the skeletal bikini pic??
---
Ignore me, I’ve found them now. Surely that’s against ASA rules???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the second post someone has put up of Sarah’s saying there is a hidden ad on it and I can’t see it! I feel like I’m being pranked 😂😂😂 where was the gifted (or whatever term she used) on the sun glass post and the skeletal bikini pic??
---
Ignore me, I’ve found them now. Surely that’s against ASA rules???
That sums it up doesn't it? They are almost invisible which is not how they should be.
It's so childish - 'well I've put that they were gifted so what's your problem?'
Jim at least does seem to be more transparent tbf.

• Angry
Reactions: 17