Jim and Sarah Chapman #9 Tanya Burr’s ex husband, his boring wife & their meal tickets Margot & Jesse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg he just can't help being really strange can he?
Children don't 'flirt'. Don't sexualise them.
Yeah I find it so weird when adults do this. Also when talking about kids like they will become a heartbreaker or a loverboy or whatever when they grow up or asking them about having relationships, kissing etc. it's just so so weird and inappropriate to do this with a child.
I had an uncle who always did this. I was a literal child (a small one even!) and he would ask me super super personal and inappropriate questions and everybody always let him despite everybody noticing how uncomfortable I felt! Don't do this, don't ask, don't sexualize children. It's so gross.

Reactions: 24
He has some serious issues. Hasn't a clue how to interact with either of his kids, no clue how to be a dad. Comes across as just weird and downright inappropriate. And his narcissism means he's always wondering if they like him the most or if they look like him.

Reactions: 24
Thanks to Sarah for her tip on adding extra chilli and olives to te pasta sauce.for adults, genius would have never occurred to me!

Reactions: 14
Thanks to Sarah for her tip on adding extra chilli and olives to te pasta sauce.for adults, genius would have never occurred to me!
She should write a cookbook, right?

Reactions: 11
Anyone who takes this much pride in posting about their cardigan collection really is the definition of boring

Reactions: 12
So to aid Jim's anatomy drawing he has started collecting action figures. Because he is a 'massive nerd'. How will drawing plastic toys help with human anatomy? But a good excuse to buy yet more stuff I guess.

(And btw they've both become a lot more lovey dovey and coupley on camera since his indifference to her was noted here )

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.