Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread… where does she get her money? Is photography really that well paid or is it mommy and daddy
At this point it's Adam funding her. Before that it was Old Alex.

She doesn't have as much money as she implies.

Even though she says she was funding Old Alex before they split the fact is when they did split he stayed in the nice apartment opposite the Sagrada and she moved to much cheaper flat share. She's a (at best) part time photographer and Old Alex is Operations Director for D&G Spain.

She also isn't too far out from a marriage to an Ex Footballer who will have funded her lifestyle and could have possibly had to give her money from divorce.
Screenshot_20230724-015518_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230724-015917_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230724-020052_Twitter.jpg

Whenever she travels (aside from between UK and Spain) she is accompanied by a man and all her designer gear is D&G which she got from Old Alex.

As for the 'wealth' of her parents. Her Dad is comfortably well off but doubtful a millionaire, he is a retired regional BBC radio presenter. She didn't go to private school like she implies and her accent is fake - she's from Grimsby.

She started calling herself 'jet set' 10 years ago when she started a tumblr about her travels (where previous boyfriends and staying on yachts with wealthy arabs are mentioned). There are also some extremely classist, sizeist posts in here where she spouts her disgust at poor people, 'ugly people' and the overweight. (She was 30 when she wrote this)

Anyway, if you read through this thread theres loads of screenshots of her old social media and Linkedins we've found that show she lies about quite a bit and prove what i've mentioned above. She is far from who she likes portray she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Honestly, the head of the CIA could not get me to admit to sending these messages 😭😭 yet she’s freely posting it for all to see!
DE5454C2-5C19-4BC0-AFAC-0A3CADFA6E6A.png

5AB91FA1-9096-4912-AAA0-2B0B7C366FEA.png

embarrassingggg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly, the head of the CIA could not get me to admit to sending these messages 😭😭 yet she’s freely posting it for all to see!
View attachment 2370438
View attachment 2370440
embarrassingggg
It's very clear that despite him cheating on her in the end it was him that didn't want her.

All these message do is make it obvious she wanted him back.

As for why she's putting out these messages -

A. her views are painfully low at the moment and only go up slightly when she mentions 'her cheating ex'

B. She's doing it because she wants attention from Alex. Even if it's angry text telling her to stop posting his messages. She won't care as long as he gets in touch with her.

40 YEARS OLD and still obsessing over an ex boyfriend on tiktok like a teenager.

No husband, kids or sucessful career like most her age who have at least one or all 3.
Instead just a sad middle aged ex catalogue model trying to get validation and tiktok likes off people half her age.

Be worthy of sympathy, if she wasn't an awful person.

Reactions: 6
Look what I just found in the comments LOL

I'm suspicious though... the account was only made 3 hours ago and she hasn't blocked and deleted the comment (very unlike her..she block anything she dislikes within 30 secs)

The photos are not from obvious posts on her social media. I haven't seen some of them before.
The person would have to spend hours looking for them scrolling back...unless they have them already saved on a phone

I think she made this account so herself she can just block whoever follows it and also so she can cry about how 'trolled' she is
Screenshot_20230810-172909_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230810-172858_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 1
I think tattle being top of her google search is starting to bite 👀
Screenshot_20230810-202300_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230810-202316_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20230810-202330_TikTok.jpg

She's lying she did mean potatoes as body shaming comment...cos in her head it's always the evil fatties out to get her because they're jealous.
When in reality it's her stuck up personality and vile social media posts.

Of course she liked this comment.
Screenshot_20230810-202157_TikTok.jpg

I think tattle being top of her google search is starting to bite 👀
View attachment 2371434View attachment 2371435View attachment 2371436

She's lying she did mean potatoes as body shaming comment...cos in her head it's always the evil fatties out to get her because they're jealous.
When in reality it's her stuck up personality and vile social media posts.

Of course she liked this comment.
View attachment 2371443
Loool she’s raging!💀 the way she constantly tries to convince herself that everyone who criticizes her is either:
1) Old
2) Fat
3) Ugly
Says a LOT about her as a person.
I’m none of those things and I’ll criticize you till the cows come home Sam, but if telling yourself I am someone you deem repulsive/unattractive and therefore not worthy of having an opinion helps you sleep at night, then do what you’ve gotta do 🤡🤡!

Loool she’s raging!💀 the way she constantly tries to convince herself that everyone who criticizes her is either:
1) Old
2) Fat
3) Ugly
Says a LOT about her as a person.
I’m none of those things and I’ll criticize you till the cows come home Sam, but if telling yourself I am someone you deem repulsive/unattractive and therefore not worthy of having an opinion helps you sleep at night, then do what you’ve gotta do 🤡🤡!
She finally addressed some of her twitter troll comments.
A very 'sorry but not sorry' response.
Also if an eating disorder justifies trolling, shouldn't she be aware she could be calling another woman with a disorder a potato?
Or does the eating disorder pass just apply to her?
Screenshot_20230810-215455_TikTok.jpg

She finally addressed some of her twitter troll comments.
A very 'sorry but not sorry' response.
Also if an eating disorder justifies trolling, shouldn't she be aware she could be calling another woman with a disorder a potato?
Or does the eating disorder pass just apply to her?
View attachment 2375199
Omg… what a way to try and justify it… what about the children you fat shamed? 🤣
What about all the comments you’ve made about other women’s looks since? Or the utterly vile comments about poor people and people on benefits? Or the sucking up to Maggie T?

Did your eating disorder make you say all of that too?🤪

• Haha
At this point it's Adam funding her. Before that it was Old Alex.

She doesn't have as much money as she implies.

Even though she says she was funding Old Alex before they split the fact is when they did split he stayed in the nice apartment opposite the Sagrada and she moved to much cheaper flat share. She's a (at best) part time photographer and Old Alex is Operations Director for D&G Spain.

She also isn't too far out from a marriage to an Ex Footballer who will have funded her lifestyle and could have possibly had to give her money from divorce.
View attachment 2367363View attachment 2367364View attachment 2367366

Whenever she travels (aside from between UK and Spain) she is accompanied by a man and all her designer gear is D&G which she got from Old Alex.

As for the 'wealth' of her parents. Her Dad is comfortably well off but doubtful a millionaire, he is a retired regional BBC radio presenter. She didn't go to private school like she implies and her accent is fake - she's from Grimsby.

She started calling herself 'jet set' 10 years ago when she started a tumblr about her travels (where previous boyfriends and staying on yachts with wealthy arabs are mentioned). There are also some extremely classist, sizeist posts in here where she spouts her disgust at poor people, 'ugly people' and the overweight. (She was 30 when she wrote this)

Anyway, if you read through this thread theres loads of screenshots of her old social media and Linkedins we've found that show she lies about quite a bit and prove what i've mentioned above. She is far from who she likes portray she is.

Anyone know the ex hubby's name?? 👀👀

Anyone know the ex hubby's name?? 👀👀
I don't wanna name him on here, but if you scroll downnnn her Insta to this photo and click on the likes he's there... she's on his profile photo with him.
Screenshot_20230813-230552_Instagram.jpg

He played for Grimsby Town...I think
so nothing premiership

Reactions: 1
I don't wanna name him on here, but if you scroll downnnn her Insta to this photo and click on the likes he's there... she's on his profile photo with him.
View attachment 2378801

He played for Grimsby Town...I think
so nothing premiership
I've had a look, photo is no longer there. She's deleted it. Sam, tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've had a look, photo is no longer there. She's deleted it. Sam, tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂😂😂
LOL her that doesn't even know the name of some 'American website'.

Her ex husbands first name is Ian. If you want to find his full name he is commenting and liking plenty of her pics from pre 2017 not just the one she deleted.

That was just the easiest for you to find when scrolling.

• Haha
Haha nice detective work. A quick look at his SM shows that his mum is actually a tory councillor (🤢)!
That defo explains her weird thatcher fan girl phase then. She really does just absorb the views/personality of the man she is dating, doesn’t she? Zero mind of her own!

Reactions: 9
Haha nice detective work. A quick look at his SM shows that his mum is actually a tory councillor (🤢)!
That defo explains her weird thatcher fan girl phase then. She really does just absorb the views/personality of the man she is dating, doesn’t she? Zero mind of her own!
Yep I noticed that too
He also doesn't seem anywhere near as glamorous or rich as Sam likes to pretend all her partners have been.

LOL she has just had a HUGE delete of all her old photos the oldest is now from 2019.

Hi Sam 👋 if St Tropez is so good, why are you reading here constantly....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's posted saying her marriage was abusive (not directly but obvious that's what she means) and that's why she was a rush to delete the IG posts when I said how to find the ex husband.

I'm not a complete twit so I (only speaking for myself, others on here can decide for themselves) won't post his name, pics or where to find him on here again.

Whether it's true or not who knows it's one side of the story. But as someone who had a abusive homelife at one point and felt there was no way out...I know how that feels, and like to errr on the side of caution.

But at the same time, it's obviously not good for her reading here.
Also saying deleting pictures of her Grandmother and deceased Cat instead of archiving them is our fault is a bit much. We're not responsible for that.

Yep, same for me.
As much as Sam would like to make out that we’re evil trolls with no limits, we’re all know that we’re not and I’m not interested in discussing anything which involves past abusive behaviour.
Although that said, if the ex fella is reading here, there are always 2 sides to every story so do feel free to come on here and tell your version of events.

The stuff about deleting pics of the cats and grandparents is ridiculous tho lmao, like how is that our fault? Maybe stop being such a boomer and learn to use insta properly lol. Also not sure why she refers to these posts as ‘messages’ as if they’re being sent directly to her? It’s her choice to come and read here. No one’s making her.

• Haha
Yep, same for me.
As much as Sam would like to make out that we’re evil trolls with no limits, we’re all know that we’re not and I’m not interested in discussing anything which involves past abusive behaviour.
Although that said, if the ex fella is reading here, there are always 2 sides to every story so do feel free to come on here and tell your version of events.

The stuff about deleting pics of the cats and grandparents is ridiculous tho lmao, like how is that our fault? Maybe stop being such a boomer and learn to use insta properly lol. Also not sure why she refers to these posts as ‘messages’ as if they’re being sent directly to her? It’s her choice to come and read here. No one’s making her.
I thought that when she said 'first time responding to a message i've been sent'

No Sam I didn't send you it. I've never sent you any message anywhere. You came here to read.

She still kinda tried to deny reading here by saying she was getting random likes from really old posts which alerted her people were looking.

Which again definitely weren't from me, most of us tattlers aren't that careless.

Reactions: 5
Well well well I have been WAITING to come across this thread! She’s been getting on my nerves with her nasty attitude for about 3 years now. Can’t wait to catch up!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.