Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL. Why would she have to try and disprove the few things I said (ages ago may I add) if I’d made it all up? You heard her - BEWAREEE of me tattlers, keep your eyes open! 😂
Omg you really have her riled up! She’s dedicated yet another video to you in response to this:

“YOU’RE A BULLSHITTER BABEZZZZZ, YEW DON’T KNOW ANYTHING HUNNN, CIAO BYE 🤬😤”!!!

it’s so obvious that you do actually know Alex, hence why she’s so rattled and desperate to discredit your posts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I just spent a sleepless night reading through this thread and subsequently a very slow afternoon at work reading her full tumblr from 12 years ago (to my shame I still have an account so I could view the whole thing in entirety)
She talks about how she was an aspiring writer/singer in the studio and even writes about trying her hand at rapping which she practiced on the bus to the delight of all the south Londoners - I think it was an “and then everyone clapped” sort of post 🙄
She was 29 years old when she was doing tit like that 😂😂

I actually quite liked her on tik tok pre old alex cheating on her she seemed fun loving and interesting but she seemed tonbecome so bitter after that whole thing 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just spent a sleepless night reading through this thread and subsequently a very slow afternoon at work reading her full tumblr from 12 years ago (to my shame I still have an account so I could view the whole thing in entirety)
She talks about how she was an aspiring writer/singer in the studio and even writes about trying her hand at rapping which she practiced on the bus to the delight of all the south Londoners - I think it was an “and then everyone clapped” sort of post 🙄

I actually quite liked her on tik tok pre old alex cheating on her she seemed fun loving and interesting but she seemed tonbecome so bitter after that whole thing 😕
That’s the thing. We all go through a “pick me” phase. We all say stupid tit when we are young - but at 29 you can’t really just brush that off as being a daft teen.

I’m exactly the same as you. The whole Alex thing was so bizarre. Just completely changed her.

Reactions: 2

Loool I beg you post screenshots of these posts 😭 that’s so funny

One of her old vids has just come up on my fyp and she’s sat there in a white vest top which you can see she has folded under so she can show off her belly and underboob 🤣🤣🤣 she’s so desperate for attention and compliments. Not the only 40 year old woman with a flat stomach and underboob you weapon

This is hilarious. As an SW Londoner I honestly don’t know what she’s banging on about - it’s like she’s writing something for her school friends back in the sticks and she wants to impress them.

I honestly cannot cope with how utterly lukewarm her latest “controversial” take is. Yeah, well done, the trans issue is being used as a political bargaining chip by both sides. Most people with more than 2 working brain cells figured that one out years ago. I swear this woman is so slow on the uptake and has never had an original thought in her life.
Also, the video of the 2 year old surrounded by drunken adults staggering around is so grim 💀. Shame on the parents for allowing such a young kid to be around Sam when she gets absolutely off her head and clearly has a pretty serious drinking problem…

Reactions: 3
Her latest tik tok about doing a deep dive on her most active troll….but doesn’t actually say what she found out. Just telling us HER timeline 🙄 I mean, why is she so bothered??

Reactions: 1
@Iddiebiddie apparently you’ve run away scared and you’re a “tattle hag” LOOOOL. That’s rich coming from a person who looks like a horse that has been injected with botox.
Also “she made a comment and then deleted it a couple of hours earlier”, that’s not how tattle works babe. You can only delete comments up to 25 minutes after you’ve posted them, so that’s a lie.

Honestly Sam, just get a life and stop reading here. You only hate us because we’ve exposed you as a miserable, insecure, classist, fatphobic old witch who bases her entire personality off of whichever man she happens to be sleeping with at the time.
---
Edit: I meant to say “deleted it a couple of hours later” 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@Iddiebiddie apparently you’ve run away scared and you’re a “tattle hag” LOOOOL. That’s rich coming from a person who looks like a horse that has been injected with botox.
Also “she made a comment and then deleted it a couple of hours earlier”, that’s not how tattle works babe. You can only delete comments up to 25 minutes after you’ve posted them, so that’s a lie.

Honestly Sam, just get a life and stop reading here. You only hate us because we’ve exposed you as a miserable, insecure, classist, fatphobic old witch who bases her entire personality off of whichever man she happens to be sleeping with at the time.
---
Edit: I meant to say “deleted it a couple of hours later” 🤦‍♀️
Bless! I’m just busy and got bored of her lies!

• Haha
Still going on about old Alex cheating on her!! Obviously it was appalling and tit what he did but it’s just weird how much she talks about it now! She clearly has an interesting life and people will follow to see what she’s been doing so it’s not like she needs to rehash the story constantly for content imo

Still going on about old Alex cheating on her!! Obviously it was appalling and tit what he did but it’s just weird how much she talks about it now! She clearly has an interesting life and people will follow to see what she’s been doing so it’s not like she needs to rehash the story constantly for content imo
I think what he did to her hurt her far more than she wants to admit. Which is a shame.

Reactions: 5
I think what he did to her hurt her far more than she wants to admit. Which is a shame.
100%. The fact that she’s still talking about it now suggests that it still causes her a lot of deep pain and she should probably get some sort of therapy for it. Totally understandable as well, what he did was genuinely vile.

100%. The fact that she’s still talking about it now suggests that it still causes her a lot of deep pain and she should probably get some sort of therapy for it. Totally understandable as well, what he did was genuinely vile.
Almost like one should access therapy and heal before jumping into various relationships.

Almost like one should access therapy and heal before jumping into various relationships.
That and just stop going for tit men just because you think they might be rich.
She’s just posted a vid where she calls adam a “former fuckboy”. I mean, what a label to give him. I’m sure he definitely won’t also cheat on her at some point.
Followed by a video where she talks about how to “manifest money”…. Honestly, she’s 40 but has the mindset of a child.

No way has she posted a video titled “what I eat in a day to look 25 when I’m actually 40” 💀… is the 40 year old who looks 25 in the room with us now?
The only thing that makes her look younger is the filters, she looks very much her age in videos when she doesn’t use them. Here she realizes she’s being filmed and then rushes to pull her skin back tighter with her hand 😭

These influencers and influencer wannabes are all so fake and damaging to women in general.

• Haha
No way has she posted a video titled “what I eat in a day to look 25 when I’m actually 40” 💀… is the 40 year old who looks 25 in the room with us now?
The only thing that makes her look younger is the filters, she looks very much her age in videos when she doesn’t use them. Here she realizes she’s being filmed and then rushes to pull her skin back tighter with her hand 😭

These influencers and influencer wannabes are all so fake and damaging to women in general.
40 is still young -like you say she very much looks her age, I would’ve said 38 if I didn’t know she was 40. I’m 5 years older than her and people always seem surprised by my age and I had a dairy milk and a can of Coke for breakfast it has very little to do with what you eat in my opinion, mostly it’s genetics-her boyfriend for example has a young face, is he 40?? He looks young, her nope.

Is she retelling the Alex cheating story? Sounds like she is copying Lauren's style of storytelling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.