Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, reading this again… it’s worse than I remember! The classism is just truly vile.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I really hope she is past the point of reproduction and never adopts, because the way she speaks about children is absolutely bleeping disgusting. Imagine being an overweight child and finding out that your mother had written things like this online, it’d actually break your heart.
She should be ashamed and embarrassed of herself!
---
Lol the irony of this comment 🤣.
View attachment 2356934
I hope more people discover this thread and see the sort of person she really is tbh. I reckon it has lost her quite a few potential customers over the last year or so, it’s basically the first thing that comes up when you google her name.
She clearly can't access her old tumblr or twitter so I bet it eats away at her she can't delete them... I bet she has put in a few hours by now trying to figure out the passwords

not that it would make much of a difference now all the screenshots are on here....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She clearly can't access her old tumblr or twitter so I bet it eats away at her she can't delete them... I bet she has put in a few hours by now trying to figure out the passwords

not that it would make much of a difference now all the screenshots are on here....
100%.
If this thread containing all of those nasty screenshots was the first thing that came up when you googled my name, I’d be so deeply ashamed of myself and fuming that I’d written it 💀

Reactions: 2
100%.
If this thread containing all of those nasty screenshots was the first thing that came up when you googled my name, I’d be so deeply ashamed of myself and fuming that I’d written it 💀
Same. I cringe when I see what I’ve posted on Facebook over the years but wow it’s nowhere near as bad as what she’s posted.

I don’t think she’s changed as a person, but if she had…imagine how tit you’d feel about yourself for not being able to delete all that bile!

Reactions: 3
Did any of you mutual friends with Al that hung round with her when they were together mention about her being mean, stuck up or a witch? @Iddiebiddie
Nope, but honestly I’m not sure anyone saw her real personality? When we found she had TikTok, we were shocked at the “high-fashion only, designer, money hungry” persona she’d been posting beforehand. Now this new boho, racing wag personality is also totally different to who I hear she was when she was with Al. So god knows what she’s actually like!

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s changed as a person, but if she had…imagine how tit you’d feel about yourself for not being able to delete all that bile!
She still thinks the same way.
That's why when someone 'trolls' her she always starts attacking non-existant pandora bracelet, michael kors and smock wearing women with bob haid cuts - despite not knowing anything about the commenter.

Also on a live once she started going on about how she was suprised Alex went for La diu as 'she's quite big' and 'really chubby'

If you look at Ana Laura she's neither of those things.

Reactions: 7
That's why when someone 'trolls' her she always starts attacking non-existant pandora bracelet, michael kors and smock wearing women with bob haid cuts - despite not knowing anything about the commenter.

Also on a live once she started going on about how she was suprised Alex went for La diu as 'she's quite big' and 'really chubby'

She really is awful. She’s stuck at the age of a spiteful teenager.

Reactions: 9

He's probably happy to be with someone who eats actual food and not just 'nature's cereal'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was the cooking videos she used to 'hot girl dinners?'
All involved a paltry amount of courgette, onion and tomatoes with a tiny amount of pasta or rice
I mean, referring to yourself as a hot ‘girl’ at her age is a bit embarrassing.

• Haha
Ha! Nothing wrong with being in your 40s and I think she does look cracking but Christ…sit down, be humble.
Shes lied about her age before she went through a phase of saying she was in her mid 30s last year

As for her looks she's nothing remarkable for a 40 year old woman.
There are some 40 year old that look worse than her sure but there are also loads that have aged similar or better.

She's skinny and has long hair but her skins not as wrinkle free as she claims.

She uses alot of filter and when she doesn't put them on you have to remember tiktok has an auto filter that's always on
Screenshot_20230806-203756_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
She's rattled about tattle again.

She's on live

Apparently we've infiltrated her manifestation whatsapp group and she had to leave it because one 'troll' girl accused Sam was making the other girls feel like tit so Sam left because that was soooo upsetting for her.

She's also waffling about some unknown 'American influencer' she won't name making a post aimed at her about being childless

She's also clearing out her close friends IG list because apparently we've also infiltrated that and are trolling her to get her to react just so we can comment about it on here

Don't know about anyone else but i've never messaged her anywhere, messaged her website, joined her whatsapp or been on her IG close friends list and I think that's the same for most of us on here.

So Sam 👋 all those messages if they're real aren't from us.....you just have less fans than you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's rattled about tattle again.

She's on live

Apparently we've infiltrated her manifestation whatsapp group and she had to leave it because one 'troll' girl accused Sam was making the other girls feel like tit so Sam left because that was soooo upsetting for her.

She's also waffling about some unknown 'American influencer' she won't name making a post aimed at her about being childless

She's also clearing out her close friends IG list because apparently we've also infiltrated that and are trolling her to get her to react just so we can comment about it on here

Don't know about anyone else but i've never messaged her anywhere, messaged her website, joined her whatsapp or been on her IG close friends list and I think that's the same for most of us on here.

So Sam 👋 all those messages if they're real aren't from us.....you just have less fans than you think.
Looool she is so paranoid! Wtf is she on about, if someone from tattle had “infiltrated” her whatsapp and private friends insta story, there’d be screenshots of it on here lmao?

I’ve never contacted her in my life, it’s against the rules of this site for a start. Secondly, I don’t need to contact her to get her to get her to do stuff so we can react to it here, she does enough awful and embarrassing tit um prompted 🤣

Looool she is so paranoid! Wtf is she on about, if someone from tattle had “infiltrated” her whatsapp and private friends insta story, there’d be screenshots of it on here lmao?

I’ve never contacted her in my life, it’s against the rules of this site for a start. Secondly, I don’t need to contact her to get her to get her to do stuff so we can react to it here, she does enough awful and embarrassing tit um prompted 🤣
Funnily enough she doesn't mention tattle by name anymore she calls it 'some American website'

Likely because she doesn't want people reading the screenshots of her nasty and Tory supporting tweets and stuck up mean girl tumblr posts.

She's always such a victim of the 'trolls' and going on about how she has done nothing wrong and 'hurtful' it is.
But thought nothing of posting this:
Screenshot_20230803-135059_X.jpg

Lauren not have feelings then Sam? Or a they not valid because she's bigger than a size 8?

Reactions: 3
Funnily enough she doesn't mention tattle by name anymore she calls it 'some American website'

Likely because she doesn't want people reading the screenshots of her nasty and Tory supporting tweets and stuck up mean girl tumblr posts.

She's always such a victim of the 'trolls' and going on about how she has done nothing wrong and 'hurtful' it is.
But thought nothing of posting this:
View attachment 2366242
Lauren not have feelings then Sam? Or a they not valid because she's bigger than a size 8?
Oh hahaha I’m guessing her moaning about the post about her being childless was aimed at me then lmao.
Hi sam 👋 I stand by what I said. You’re a mean person and no child deserves to have to deal with you as a parent lol. 👆The above post of yours illustrates exactly why I say this!
She can try and stop people finding this site but as I say, it’s literally the first thing that comes up when you google her name.

• Haha
New to this thread… where does she get her money? Is photography really that well paid or is it mommy and daddy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.