Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on the Eden Harvs thread, asked if there was one on Jetsetgypsea so I thought I’d start one.
I do follow her and I think she seems really nice, interested to hear others thoughts.

Reactions: 6
I like her too. She’s a little holier than thou but I don’t think it’s meant in a nasty way and I think she has a kind heart. I like how she’s honest about things I.e. not being sure about having kids etc. Also admit I’m rather jealous of her nice life 😁

always makes me laugh how she thinks that her partner is some kind of sex God but he’s actually kinda ugly! Each to their own though.

Reactions: 5
I do really like her, even though she has said some things that have pissed me off. Her life looks fun and couldn’t be any more different than mine.

Reactions: 1
Love her. She seems very down to earth but extra fabulous at the same time! I'm glad I see everyone likes her to!

Reactions: 3
Love her! Her hair is amazing! She has the lifestyle so many would love to have. She gets the odd troll and handles it in such a good way.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s great, she gets a lot of hate and trolls and deals with it well.
She had an amazing lifestyle, good for her. I actually think the husband is cute

Mmm I used to enjoy some of her videos but now all she does is say mildly controversial things in order to get a rise out of people just so she can try to ‘expose’ them.
She comes across as being quite bored and lonely too, I know she has lived in Barcelona for quite a few years now, but can’t speak Spanish or Catalan and doesn’t really seem too involved with the english speaking community out there either, so I guess she doesn’t really have much else to do with her time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she romanticises her partner working for dolce and gabbana. It’s hardly a flex, those with morals who work in/ are into fashion wouldn’t dare associate themselves with the brand.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I really like how she doesn’t take herself too seriously, but the constant posing can be abit annoying sometimes🤣

Sometimes I love her, other times I find her very annoying with the fake laugh at the end of her videos

I still like her, she has a fabulous life, I agree with a lot she says (I’d Pandora and Michael Kors are awful 😂)
good on her I say, least she isn’t begging like a lot on here or living an unhealthy lifestyle

I also like her and like her attitude . I don’t think she takes any BS from people. I also like how she has gifted followers in the past with a free photo shoot/ other goodies that she has been given but doesn’t want.

Love her, she takes no crap and says it how it is all the while looking fabulous! She’s great x

There used to be a thread for her but it was v dry cause everyone likes her and she just seems good fun

I like her i know people say she deals with trolls well but i thibk it really gets to her i mean she had a recent break from tiktok and lost a hella lot of weight and she did say she let it get to her recently

I like her i know people say she deals with trolls well but i thibk it really gets to her i mean she had a recent break from tiktok and lost a hella lot of weight and she did say she let it get to her recently
Yeah I feel for her. It can’t be easy always dealing with trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.