Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well I have been WAITING to come across this thread! She’s been getting on my nerves with her nasty attitude for about 3 years now. Can’t wait to catch up!
You've got a wild ride ahead of you mate. She’s horrible lol.
Can I just ask, was it her tiktok video that directed you here?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We need to start thinking of and voting for new thread title actually....

My entry:

JetsetGypsea 2: Reading tattle in St Tropez and still pining for randy Old Alex everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely awful if her marriage was an abusive one and reading these comments triggered her. However, why still have photos of him and all of her other exes for that matter?

Reactions: 3
Absolutely awful if her marriage was an abusive one and reading these comments triggered her. However, why still have photos of him and all of her other exes for that matter?
It might be just her way of stopping people finding out his name.

It was only when I commented for others how to find his name she deleted everything and said she said she was triggered.

Photos of him on their wedding day have been on this thread since last year and she said nothing.

i'm not evil so err on the side of caution to consider what she says true. But true or not she overreacted deleting everything and deleting the cats and grandparents is 1000% her fault.

Though, I did google his name with Cleethorpes and Grimsby and there was no newspaper articles about him going to court for abuse, so whatever happened didn't go as far as the legal system or he wasn't found guilty.

Reactions: 5
She specifically hash tagged “psychological abuse” so if she is telling the truth (which, tbf, this is a person with a history of compulsive lying so who knows) then I highly doubt he’d have been done for that alone if that was the extent of it.
There’s so many abusers, rapists and ponces walking free in the UK, this sort of thing just doesn’t get punished enough.

Have to say, it’s very sus that she’s kept up all of those pics of their wedding day and then gone nuts and deleted them when people started to talk on here, yet she’s kept up all of the pictures and vids of her and alex after he treated her like tit for months

Reactions: 8
She specifically hash tagged “psychological abuse” so if she is telling the truth (which, tbf, this is a person with a history of compulsive lying so who knows) then I highly doubt he’d have been done for that alone if that was the extent of it.
There’s so many abusers, rapists and ponces walking free in the UK, this sort of thing just doesn’t get punished enough.

Have to say, it’s very sus that she’s kept up all of those pics of their wedding day and then gone nuts and deleted them when people started to talk on here, yet she’s kept up all of the pictures and vids of her and alex after he treated her like tit for months
It may have been a dark and time in her life and it may have bought up some horrible memories. If that is the case I have sympathy.

But I also think she's 'gone nuts' about it, as you say, so she can use it to her advantage as a tool to try and control what is discussed on here.

Thinking about it wouldn't she have seen his name and been 'triggered' when she had scrolled down to look at her precious 'ONLY' photos of her the cat and grandparents?

It may have been a dark and time in her life and it may have bought up some horrible memories. If that is the case I have sympathy.

But I also think she's 'gone nuts' about it, as you say, so she can use it to her advantage as a tool to try and control what is discussed on here.

Thinking about it wouldn't she have seen his name and been 'triggered' when she had scrolled down to look at her precious 'ONLY' photos of her the cat and grandparents?
BIB: defo agree with you there.
I’ve got my own set of morals so I won’t continue discuss this man, so I sincerely hope she’s telling the truth about the situation, otherwise she’s sick in the head to say that just to try and control the narrative.
It’s exactly as you say, why mass delete everything and not just the stuff about him? Like, what did she think she needed to hide 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Like, what did she think she needed to hide 🤔
The other side of the story most likely.

If his name was common knowledge on here there would always be a danger of someone taking it upon themselves to message him.

But that shall now be forever be unknown to tattle.

As a woman who has suffered abuse, I choose to take Sams word for it (as much as that enrages my cynical side).

Last edited:
Wow, so on her latest video about her ex fella she says she:
“doesn’t want his name dragged through the dirt”, “only stopped talking to him once I met adam” (yeah right)
“Will always remain a friend of his”
“I don’t have a bad word to say about him”

So the abuse allegations were complete bollocks then…
Swear to god, she’s such a twisted old hag to allude to something like that and then go back on it and say “oh we just had problems in our relationship, everyone does”.
Sick in the head.

• Haha
“doesn’t want his name dragged through the dirt”, “only stopped talking to him once I met adam” (yeah right)

Swear to god, she’s such a twisted old hag to allude to something like that and then go back on it and say “oh we just had problems in our relationship, everyone does”.
Sick in the head.
I got the vibe she was saying the ex footballer is different from her husband. She says 'they don't know who that is' so she can't be talking about husband as she knows we know who he is and there is pictures on here.

She also says she was with him in her 20s. Met and married the ex husband when she was over 30.

Whats happened is she got her own way with us not naming her ex husband by implying abuse so she's trying again to influence us into not naming this other footballer guy and 'not drag him through the mud'

She is back tracking on the implied 'psychogical abuse' though when she now says it's not just one relationship that caused her breakdown.

I am starting to think there was no abuse though. She just craftily worded her vid to make it sound like it was responsible for her trauma when it's now starting to sound like that's not the case and she's just exaggerating a time she was depressed in an attempt to censor this thread.

She thinks she's been clever.
---

Sick in the head.
She's calling you out lol

Last edited:
Here’s what’s clearly happened: she hasn’t wanted the ex fella dragged into this out of embarrassment or perhaps legal issues from her divorce with him, so when she saw people had seen who he was, she decided to concoct some story vaguely referencing abuse, someone who knows him has sent it to him and now he’s raging so she’s trying to back track.

Also lol, shout out 🤪🤪✌
---
She is back tracking on the implied 'psychogical abuse' though when she now says it's not just one relationship that caused her breakdown.

I am starting to think there was no abuse though. She just craftily worded her vid to make it sound like it was responsible for her trauma when it's now starting to sound like that's not the case and she's just exaggerating a time she was depressed in an attempt to censor this thread.
I straight up do not believe her after the videos she’s made tonight.
Remember all those crazy allegations she came out with a few weeks ago about Alex supposedly spiking her drinks (defo nothing to do with the facr she’s quite obviously got drink issues and regularly takes it way too far) so he could go off and see his bit on the side?
Stuff like this just rolls off her tongue.
---
Whats happened is she got her own way with us not naming her ex husband by implying abuse so she's trying again to influence us into not naming this other footballer guy and 'not drag him through the mud'
Her ex husband is the ex footballer I thought.
She has an old facebook profile called “sammie boyd”

Last edited:
Her ex husband is the ex footballer I thought.
She has an old facebook profile called “sammie boyd”
I thought they were the same, but according to her the guy we have been referring to as the ex footballer is her ex husband and apparently not an ex footballer.

She says in video its two seperate ex's and apparently she doesn't want the ex footballer getting accused of abuse.

Tbh Sam is confusing things herself. If she'd (or you'd, she'll be reading) had just left it at the first about deleting the photos and being triggered by memories of an abusive time no one would have mentioned the ex husband again, as everyone on here took her word for what she said.

Yeah i've seen the facebook with the different surname but didn't mention it, as I said before I wouldn't name him on here (I don't think it's fair for someone not a actively promoting themselves or making money on social media to be named on tattle) - which is actually what triggered this whole thing off I told people how to find his name when someone asked instead of naming him.

She keeps calling us cyberbullies or cyberstalkers which is stupid.

Cyberstalking is a crime. Cyberstalking is not looking through old posts of people public social media.
Cyberstalking is relentlessly contacting and emailling someone on various platforms, repeatedly trying to add or friend someone after being blocked with multiple accounts and leaving harrasing comments.

If you went to the police and said i'm being cyberstalked someone scrolled back through my public twitter/instagram/tumblr they'd roll their eyes and tell you to go private if you don't like it.

As for 'cyberbullying'...this thread isn't bullying. If it was it'd be constant name calling. None of us would have agreed to not mention her ex husband again like we did after her video yesterday if we were all bullies.

Actually Sam, seen as you'll be here. This is how it is - your thread started off positive, you can go back and see I even liked a positive comment on the 1st page.

Speaking for myself here - then I saw the tumblr and twitter screenshots. The glee you took in calling people too ugly for a club, gloating about spending 3 months rent on a handbag, taking the piss out of people on benefits and making comments about peoples weight.

You always assume those who dislike you are obese, have the karen bob haircut, wear smocks, wear clumpy flat shoes and leggings?

Why? some maybe like that, but not all. if anything it just shows your nasty and judgemental attitude to other women.
Some women with pandora bracelets, micheal kors and a larger that size 14 waistline are kind, lovely people.
Some people who are size 6, wearing YSL and beautiful are nasty witches.

But you don't see that because you're shallow and judgemental.
You'd shun and laugh behind the back of a kind plus size woman and fawn over a vile witch who looks like what you percieve as worth treating with decency instead

You're also disengenuous because you pretend to be a woman's woman and you're not.

So yeah it's not because you're skinny, got nice things or live in Barca that I dislike you (as much as you like to think that)

It's because you have a vile attitude to other women and those you percieve beneath you (like those on benefits) and i'm sure many time have been a bully yourself.

A good example would actually be that Lauren Goodger insult on your twitter that you dismissed as ok to do because you had an eating disorder.

You want us to consider how you feel but never do you consider the feelings of others.

Hahahah “cyberstalking”. Looking at someone’s public instagram is not “stalking” or illegal, Sam.
I’ll tell you what IS illegal though, what you did, which was threaten to hunt down and find our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) so you could expose our identities!!
That’s called doxing.
But yeah, if you enjoy pretending that a few people having a scroll through your old posts to see all the bile you used to spew about fat people, poor people and those you deemed ugly, is stalking then go ahead lol.

Now, if you’re done “aDdReSsInG tHe TrOlLs” then maybe it’s time to stop arrogantly googling yourself and obsessively reading our posts here. Tattle literally isn’t for you. The whole purpose of this site is to allow people to discuss the actions of celebs and influencers AWAY from their feeds so that they don’t end up getting harassed.

Reactions: 6
Hahahah “cyberstalking”. Looking at someone’s public instagram is not “stalking” or illegal, Sam.
I’ll tell you what IS illegal though, what you did, which was threaten to hunt down and find our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) so you could expose our identities!!
That’s called doxing.
But yeah, if you enjoy pretending that a few people having a scroll through your old posts to see all the bile you used to spew about fat people, poor people and those you deemed ugly, is stalking then go ahead lol.

Now, if you’re done “aDdReSsInG tHe TrOlLs” then maybe it’s time to stop arrogantly googling yourself and obsessively reading our posts here. Tattle literally isn’t for you. The whole purpose of this site is to allow people to discuss the actions of celebs and influencers AWAY from their feeds so that they don’t end up getting harassed.
Notice she didn't screenshot or respond to my last comment where I spelled out why people don't like.

She hasn't refuted the part I said she takes piss out of people she percieves as ugly while praises 'beautiful' skinny people

Nor has she refuted she views women who aren't skinny or don't have as much money as some how lesser than her

Not so responsive now Sam eh? Is it because you don't want all the women supporting you that you're the real mean girl?

If you were abused that's very sad. But it doesn't excuse your vile shallow attitudes about other women.

That’s called doxing.

Agree - although tbf to her I would look myself up if I was being talked about somewhere, it must be hard to resist.

The woman is just one huge eye roll - full of contradictions, because she's never really herself, and she's now boring AF. Her new man seems nice, but he has none of the charisma that the original Alex had, its boring to watch. I honestly think he made her account interesting and after they spilt its just been miserable watching her trying to make her new partners as fun as he was, its cringe.

Her boyfriend looks like Darren Barker (if you know you know). I just can’t get it out of my head!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg her latest video about being on a billboard directly outside where Alex works… she’s still so obsessed with him it’s actually embarrassing.
1EA4A8B4-B2B7-46BF-9FFE-F330257DB7F0.jpeg
Also done another video showcasing her weird insecurity about not having kids

Reactions: 9
Ahhh having a meltdown today as being self employed is SOOOO hard. Boo hoo. I've been self employed twice in the last 22 years and I've bleeping coped. Get a grip. And stop volumising your hair you look ridiculous!!!!

Edited to add I was self employed as a single woman with a mortgage in the UK and yes it was hard but I did it without posting videos of myself crying. Some weeks I had to choose between wine and bills girls it was tragic 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.