Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m self employed and it can be hard, but you’ll never catch me filming myself crying because it’s also soooo rewarding.

I think she’s upset because she thought her millionaire bf would be paying for her lifestyle now and he’s expecting her to still work 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is so not the flex she thinks it is. This hypothetical girl has just mugged you right off by sleeping with your fella, she clearly has zero respect for you already, why would she care about you slagging her insta pics in a group chat 💀

Old Ana Laura is still living in her head rent free then I guess 😭

Reactions: 3
Loool she’s currently at war with her comments section because she’s absolutely insisting that tretinoin is an OTC medication in Spain, when it quite literally isn’t 🤣.

The little circle on the corner of the tube literally means prescription only 💀. If you’re getting sold it OTC it’s bc the pharmacist doesn’t give a duck and is probably charging you double for the privilege.
14571B9F-AD47-4662-88F6-147A3656D66D.jpeg

• Wow
Can’t believe someone would propose to a person who spends half her life talking about her ex online 🫠

Reactions: 3
Can someone post it here? I’m scared if we all go look at her insta posts she’s gonna know who’s come from tattle 😂

She’s done it on purpose because one of the first comments was “congrats!!” And she’s liked some of the comments and hasn’t set anyone straight that it’s not a proposal announcement. Someone else in the comments pointed out she’s had both rings for ages

Attachments

I don’t think it’s a proposal but she knows what she’s doing by the wording and the ring on a certain finger.

Reactions: 4
There's photos on her grid of the same ring on the same finger. She's not engaged she's just baiting like the attention seeker that she is!

Reactions: 5
Loool she’s currently at war with her comments section because she’s absolutely insisting that tretinoin is an OTC medication in Spain, when it quite literally isn’t 🤣.

The little circle on the corner of the tube literally means prescription only 💀. If you’re getting sold it OTC it’s bc the pharmacist doesn’t give a duck and is probably charging you double for the privilege.
View attachment 2448716
I had no idea, my husband buys me some every year when in Spain- over the counter.

Almost a year since their first date? Love the fact she’s finally admitting to how long she’s been with the new guy, and proving it really did cross over when she was still with Al.

Reactions: 4
She has posted a “deep dive” into iddiebiddie basically saying that she doesn’t know Alex and she’s lying about everything 🤣.
She’s absolutely seething with rage, it’s so funny 😭😭.
LOL. Why would she have to try and disprove the few things I said (ages ago may I add) if I’d made it all up? You heard her - BEWAREEE of me tattlers, keep your eyes open! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.