Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She's a Amber Heard supporter
View attachment 1326924
Not to turn this into a johnny vs amber debate, but I actually don’t personally slate her for that tbh.
My opinion after hearing it all is that they both abused each other, but tbh I think this weird cult like following that has developed for Johnny Depp is fucking bizarre, like some people have literally made it their entire personality and a lot of people already decided Amber was guilty before hearing any evidence whatsoever. Idk I just think the whole trial was a massive sham and was hugely influenced by the media/public opinion, so for me I don’t really have an issue with anyone who supports Johnny or Amber bc I think the court case was a bit of a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
After all the detective work yday I decided to have a snoop around myself, one of the first things that comes up when you google jet set gypsea is her tumblr blog, I had a quick look and jesus fucking christ she is one of the most hate filled people I’ve ever come across in my life 😳! Most of the blog is basically just an unhinged rant about how much she hates people on benefits and girls who she thinks are tacky, it’s very clear that pretty much all she cares about is being skinny and rich… I actually feel embarrassed for her that she is happy for people to read all of this shite whenever you google her name, she clearly thinks these posts come across as being very witty and ‘tell it like it is’, but in reality they just reek of entitlement and snobbery!!
817B6A63-6640-486F-BD1D-769BE7C6ECF4.png

BAC8D9C3-6F85-48F5-97E9-5A46CCDEABAC.png

99E859B9-0B3C-4A15-87B2-5A985D11BC48.png

2AD8B58E-3786-45F0-8178-51F017C5CF65.png

The vitriol in these words is genuinely quite bizarre, and the contempt that she has for working class people and those who haven’t had the ridiculously privileged upbringing that she had (her father was a producer for the BBC), is honestly disgusting. She clearly believes that everyone on benefits is just a worthless, filthy, useless, obese piece of shit… how can people sit there and say she is a nice person?

Tbh I just find these posts VERY rich coming from someone who loves to preach ‘be kind!’ and ‘women should support other women’

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
I don’t think she has BPD. I think she’s just a very insecure lonely girl who has no roots so just clings on to anyone for comfort until a better option comes along.

Reactions: 14

whoareyouu

VIP Member
This woman is so patronising, judgemental and RUDE.

Who the hell does she think she is? What does she actually contribute to the world aside from trying to being others down?

It’s like the whole Pandora/Michael Kors situation all over again. NOT EVERYONE WAS BORN WITH THE OPPORTUNITIES YOU WERE.
Not everyone is stuck up. Not everyone thinks expense = worthwhile.

You’re 40 years old. Grow up.

Reactions: 13

Future

Chatty Member
It’s really sad that at nearly 40 she has no friends. Any friend she has had are from the current man she’s with. She’s that girl in the group who changes herself for the guy she’s seeing. This is shit you do as a teenager.

Iddiebiddie

Not a follower of this thread usually BUT have just found out a friend is dating this Tiktoker, so naturally I’ve been incredibly nosey and have been digging and reading the gossip 😂 What I’ll say is Al is 27, definitely not wanting to settle down any time soon and Samantha looks a LOT like an older version of his ex gf! Super nice guy but can’t see him wanting anything serious with someone who is 40 next year. 👀

• Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Cringing at what she is saying in the ‘she loves herself’ tiktok, she’s talking about ‘older women’ who apparently love to bring other women down… lmfao sam you literally bring other women down ALL the time, you’re the most insecure people I’ve ever seen in my life. I mean, this is the woman who literally posted videos slagging off women who doing wear sexy underwear whilst on their period. Like wtf

Reactions: 12

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
He’s definitely rich but he seems a busy man! Although I don’t think she’s bothered about that or spending quality time together as long as someone’s funding the lifestyle she wants 😬
Not sure sure he looks the type to be settling down anytime soon though Sam.. so I’d maybe slow down on the wedding and settling down talk!
First step will be
'Secret diary of the girlfriend of a Mercedes AMG driver'
Pretending shes always loved car racing, posing by his cars, race track, zooming in the mercedes badges, zooming in on his designer watch and putting on her even posher accent she used to pull out when she was with Old Alex.

• Haha

justneedtocomment

I used to really like her initially but I’m not sure how she can go from slagging off Pandora to selling cheap fast fashion on TikTok shop? Seems quite the contradiction!
---
Also I was really disappointed to see how different she looks on live to her videos. I thought she was all about keeping it real and her smugness came from her naturally looking good (great skin etc) and I was very naive and totally bought it! Buut she must be all filtered up too 🤷🏻‍♀️

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I mean both Jack and Sam just want to be famous. You’re so right.
They have quite alot of similarities when you think about it

✅ both embellish their careers (Sam was a semi sucessful catalogue model but only one inch in height away from the Paris catwalks, Jack worked in fire call centre yet was somehow a full blown firefighter)

✅ both lie about their backgrounds (Sam cosplays a rich person, Jack cosplays a poor person)

✅ both constantly bash previous partners

✅ both seek out richer more successful partners ( Sam - Old Alex and Adam. Jack - Allegra and Louise)

✅ both are shit cooks that insist on sharing their recipes

✅ both think the nutribullet is the pinnacle of kitchen appliances

✅ both speak about issues and subjects beyond their knowledge

✅ both think they are gifted photographers

✅ both are obsessed with trolls and lie about their ability to trace them

✅ both live in a delusion they are fashion icons

Differences
❌ Sam is a full on tory who has old tweets supporting tories and David Cameron, Jack used his David Camerons dead son to score political points

❌ Sam hates plus size people and her tumblr is full of nasty remarks about them, Jack is body positive, probably for clout, but still

All in, I think they would despise each other....seen as they both fancy themselves as charitable souls we should arrange a cage match between them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
New to this thread… where does she get her money? Is photography really that well paid or is it mommy and daddy
At this point it's Adam funding her. Before that it was Old Alex.

She doesn't have as much money as she implies.

Even though she says she was funding Old Alex before they split the fact is when they did split he stayed in the nice apartment opposite the Sagrada and she moved to much cheaper flat share. She's a (at best) part time photographer and Old Alex is Operations Director for D&G Spain.

She also isn't too far out from a marriage to an Ex Footballer who will have funded her lifestyle and could have possibly had to give her money from divorce.
Screenshot_20230724-015518_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230724-015917_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230724-020052_Twitter.jpg

Whenever she travels (aside from between UK and Spain) she is accompanied by a man and all her designer gear is D&G which she got from Old Alex.

As for the 'wealth' of her parents. Her Dad is comfortably well off but doubtful a millionaire, he is a retired regional BBC radio presenter. She didn't go to private school like she implies and her accent is fake - she's from Grimsby.

She started calling herself 'jet set' 10 years ago when she started a tumblr about her travels (where previous boyfriends and staying on yachts with wealthy arabs are mentioned). There are also some extremely classist, sizeist posts in here where she spouts her disgust at poor people, 'ugly people' and the overweight. (She was 30 when she wrote this)

Anyway, if you read through this thread theres loads of screenshots of her old social media and Linkedins we've found that show she lies about quite a bit and prove what i've mentioned above. She is far from who she likes portray she is.

• Wow

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
If she's got to 40 with the most awful thing to ever happen to her is that she was cheated on then she's extremely lucky. I'm in my 40s and I've been through A LOT of traumatic things. I just don't whine about them on socials darling
It's because her ego can't handle that someone would ever cheat on her. She has lived her life thinking she's the most beautiful and irresistable woman in the room.
It really breaks her brain that Alex would want to sleep with someone else when he had her.
she made endless smug comments about how she was the only woman Alex could ever want and that she was a 'trophy wife'
Screenshot_20230209-171320_TikTok.jpg

• Heart

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
She's rattled about tattle again.

She's on live

Apparently we've infiltrated her manifestation whatsapp group and she had to leave it because one 'troll' girl accused Sam was making the other girls feel like shit so Sam left because that was soooo upsetting for her.

She's also waffling about some unknown 'American influencer' she won't name making a post aimed at her about being childless

She's also clearing out her close friends IG list because apparently we've also infiltrated that and are trolling her to get her to react just so we can comment about it on here

Don't know about anyone else but i've never messaged her anywhere, messaged her website, joined her whatsapp or been on her IG close friends list and I think that's the same for most of us on here.

So Sam 👋 all those messages if they're real aren't from us.....you just have less fans than you think.

• Haha

Coconutclub

Chatty Member
This is the patriarchy at its finest, convincing you that it’s all your own ‘choice’ to wear horrendously uncomfy pants which slice your chuff in half whilst you’re bleeding and in pain 🙄.
View attachment 1832850
We literally live in a society which constantly tells women from day one that their value and worth is based solely on whether men find them attractive or not, yet somehow she seems to think that it is some sort of feminist act to exclusively wear thongs and shame other women for wearing normal underwear?? Deluded behaviour tbh.
View attachment 1832852
“Nappy’s”
This is so well put! 👏 She just can't get her mindset away from being sexy at all times and I feel bad for her and I bet a lot of other followers do to - (IMO) she is very pretty, has lovely taste and style and Barcelona is a gorgeous backdrop - but her life also looks tiring, empty and shallow and the underwear comments just highlight that side to her life - she can't give herself a break - she can't bear not to be seen as sexy and desperately needs to let everyone know, I think most women my age (mid 40s) will just be watching this thinking 'how sad' and none of those men that have made her feel like this have ever stayed - its not worth it.

hungrycaterpillar

Chatty Member
Same, I really liked her but she seems unhinged at the moment.

Also she is not the fashion queen she thinks she is. Her fits suit her body and whatever but I would class them as very 2017. It makes me roll my eyes when she makes fun of mk bags. Yes they are outdated but any of her alternatives are also pretty bad.
She's still flaunting her D&G bags and we all know where they came from

• Haha
Reactions: 10

issavibe

I just wanna say, before I comment on Gypsea, that I don’t agree with the back lash for going out or drinking or dancing etc, none of these things have an age limit. It’s society that has put expectations on people and how we live our lives but in reality we can enjoy whatever we want when ever we want, provided that we are not hurting anyone.

As for Gypsea/Sam, I just don’t think she’s a nice person. This latest carry on over this mystery guy from London who cheated on his partner, I think it’s all made up for clout. If she has all his details like she says she does, then she should be able to find the partner in this day and age.

I don’t get very nice vibes off her at all at all

Reactions: 10