Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems nice but dull as dishwater and someone she’s going to get bored with quickly
You can tell how much she hates it when he gets the bikini the wrong way round and says the T-shirt is too big in the Zaful try on video....and hes oblivious to her annoyance

Screenshot_20230517-212229_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 3
Amazing that all these men have all said they want to marry her and declare their love for her and yet she has a new one every new moon cycle. It’s just must be so very hard to be so desirable 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Amazing that all these men have all said they want to marry her and declare their love for her and yet she has a new one every new moon cycle. It’s just must be so very hard to be so desirable 🙄
Her slim figure can only carry her so far.

She's a nasty witch who is vile to other women who don't fit the mould of what she deems acceptable. It stems from her own insecurities.

When the initial love bombing at the start of relationships wears off they're left with a needy, insecure and sour faced cow.

I have no doubt she's also nasty to the men she is in relationships with because of how she feels the need publicly tear down all her exes

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it me or does she also change friendship group with every new relationship? Old man Alex she had all her Barcelona friends (I know there was issues within the group so can understand her cutting some of them off) but then young Alex, she seemed to start hanging round all his mates? Now there’s new guy I haven’t seen her with any of those same friends from the last couple of years? It’s like she gets with a man and completely changes her whole life to fit theirs and evolves into a different person.

Reactions: 5
Is it me or does she also change friendship group with every new relationship? Old man Alex she had all her Barcelona friends (I know there was issues within the group so can understand her cutting some of them off) but then young Alex, she seemed to start hanging round all his mates? Now there’s new guy I haven’t seen her with any of those same friends from the last couple of years? It’s like she gets with a man and completely changes her whole life to fit theirs and evolves into a different person.
I don't think she has real friends. She just latches onto who she thinks are the skinniest, most popular and trendiest girls where she is, she's shallow.

She's one of those women who doesn't want to know you if you're over a size 10. Choosing people you hang out with based on dress size rather than personality will never create lasting relationships

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think she has real friends. She just latches onto who she thinks are the skinniest, most popular and trendiest girls where she is, she's shallow.

She's one of those women who doesn't want to know you if you're over a size 10. Choosing people you hang out with based on dress size rather than personality will never create lasting relationships
I think she’s very lonely deep down.

The cringe is strong here. She always puts on that tiara thing when she wants to be the centre of attention.

Oh Adams won a trophy, he's getting the attention....

I must dress in his racewear, put on my 'tiara' and pose with the trophy to get all attention me again!

Screenshot_20230606-204033_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Wears literal knickers and a bra in her videos for views then someone calls her out on it and it’s ‘I live next to a beach’ 🤔

Reactions: 2
Wears literal knickers and a bra in her videos for views then someone calls her out on it and it’s ‘I live next to a beach’ 🤔
Yeahh that doesn't work as an excuse.

Barcelona have laws that are heavily enforced prohibiting wearing bikinis anywhere but the beach.. so she will have to cover up again to get to beach.

She just likes to parade around in her bikinis and underwear to get compliments

Reactions: 3
Wtf is she on about lmao? Cost of living crisis so she can’t afford the aircon?
1. She constantly brags about how rich she is
2. The Spanish government heavily subsidizes energy and fuel, my energy bill is literally €60 a month. It’s not like in the UK where there have been crazy increases in energy costs

Also I love her video where she’s desperately trying to convince herself that only one person dislikes her and is responsible for every crappy tiktok comment she gets and every tattle comment made here lol. I don’t believe for one second she went to the police either.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wtf is she on about lmao? Cost of living crisis so she can’t afford the aircon?
1. She constantly brags about how rich she is
2. The Spanish government heavily subsidizes energy and fuel, my energy bill is literally €60 a month. It’s not like in the UK where there have been crazy increases in energy costs

Also I love her video where she’s desperately trying to convince herself that only one person dislikes her and is responsible for every crappy tiktok comment she gets and every tattle comment made here lol. I don’t believe for one second she went to the police either.
She has been reading here very recently she made a vid last month reeling off basically everything that's said on here
I think a psychologist would have a field day with how she always assumes her 'haters' are middle aged and northern...the very thing she is but desperately tries to conceal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has been reading here very recently she made a vid last month reeling off basically everything that's said on here
I think a psychologist would have a field day with how she always assumes her 'haters' are middle aged and northern...the very thing she is but desperately tries to conceal.
Why is she so obsessed with believing people are obsessed with her?

Can't miss another opportunity to announce she's a size 6
She's 40 next month, can't wait for a crying meltdown into the camera when she gets middle aged bloat from going through the change.
Screenshot_20230710-190223_TikTok.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.