Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean both Jack and Sam just want to be famous. You’re so right.
They have quite alot of similarities when you think about it

✅ both embellish their careers (Sam was a semi sucessful catalogue model but only one inch in height away from the Paris catwalks, Jack worked in fire call centre yet was somehow a full blown firefighter)

✅ both lie about their backgrounds (Sam cosplays a rich person, Jack cosplays a poor person)

✅ both constantly bash previous partners

✅ both seek out richer more successful partners ( Sam - Old Alex and Adam. Jack - Allegra and Louise)

✅ both are tit cooks that insist on sharing their recipes

✅ both think the nutribullet is the pinnacle of kitchen appliances

✅ both speak about issues and subjects beyond their knowledge

✅ both think they are gifted photographers

✅ both are obsessed with trolls and lie about their ability to trace them

✅ both live in a delusion they are fashion icons

Differences
❌ Sam is a full on tory who has old tweets supporting tories and David Cameron, Jack used his David Camerons dead son to score political points

❌ Sam hates plus size people and her tumblr is full of nasty remarks about them, Jack is body positive, probably for clout, but still

All in, I think they would despise each other....seen as they both fancy themselves as charitable souls we should arrange a cage match between them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They have quite alot of similarities when you think about it

✅ both embellish their careers (Sam was a semi sucessful catalogue model but only one inch in height away from the Paris catwalks, Jack worked in fire call centre yet was somehow a full blown firefighter)

✅ both lie about their backgrounds (Sam cosplays a rich person, Jack cosplays a poor person)

✅ both constantly bash previous partners

✅ both seek out richer more successful partners ( Sam - Old Alex and Adam. Jack - Allegra and Louise)

✅ both are tit cooks that insist on sharing their recipes

✅ both think the nutribullet is the pinnacle of kitchen appliances

✅ both speak about issues and subjects beyond their knowledge

✅ both think they are gifted photographers

✅ both are obsessed with trolls and lie about their ability to trace them

✅ both live in a delusion they are fashion icons

Differences
❌ Sam is a full on tory who has old tweets supporting tories and David Cameron, Jack used his David Camerons dead son to score political points

❌ Sam hates plus size people and her tumblr is full of nasty remarks about them, Jack is body positive, probably for clout, but still

All in, I think they would despise each other....seen as they both fancy themselves as charitable souls we should arrange a cage match between them😂
Wish I could like this post twice 😂👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Girl talks about getting ready for meal at Nobu Malibu and how hard it was to get reservation as its full of celebs

OF COURSE Sam has to leave a twattish self absorbed comment. she didn't just go to Nobu she saw ✨dolphins✨ too and cried
Screenshot_20230401-001803_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please tell me someone else caught her on live earlier where her smoothing filter kept glitching off 💀

Last edited:
Yesssss I did!!! Couldn't believe it. I genuinely believed she had smoothe untextured skin - even though no one has skin that smoothe. What a mug I am! Had to screenshot it so I didn't forget the reality.
Lots of sun damage 😳! Tbh whenever I catch her on live she always looks very much her actual age, the filters she puts on her videos to make herself look younger are crazy

Reactions: 6
Shes just claimed she was scouted by a model agency and that got her into modelling :ROFLMAO:

Sam. hun... you made a model mayhem account auditioned for a first choice travel brochure cover and got it. They then asked you back for their honeymoon brochure and that's it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She comes across so desperate with the new boyfriend 🥹 I mean he seems lovely but she’s such an oversharer!

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused… do her personality and interests always change based on her bf? 😅
In a word, yes 🤣.
I actually prefer this version of her though, she’s still arrogant and painfully insecure but she’s a lot less insufferable now.
On another note, I wonder if we’ll ever get to find out who her 40 year old female michael kors loving stalker was?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In a word, yes 🤣.
I actually prefer this version of her though, she’s still arrogant and painfully insecure but she’s a lot less insufferable now.
On another note, I wonder if we’ll ever get to find out who her 40 year old female michael kors loving stalker was?
Once she gets the ring she desperately wants she'll go straight back to being a smug bitchy twit probably more so than ever

Reactions: 2
Once she gets the ring she desperately wants she'll go straight back to being a smug bitchy twit probably more so than ever
Yeah most likely, I feel like her new fella is way too nice to be marrying someone like her - she’s so mean lmao.
Also lmfao at your pfp, 👹nanna👹 bea suckin on a bone 🤢😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else finding it hilarious that she's sooooo 🌟high fashion🌟 and slags off people with Pandora and Skechers but is now sneaking links to tit fast fashion TikTok shop clothes in her videos. Oh Sam.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yesssss I did!!! Couldn't believe it. I genuinely believed she had smoothe untextured skin - even though no one has skin that smoothe. What a mug I am! Had to screenshot it so I didn't forget the reality.
I am actually shocked at this. How embarrassing for her. She thinks she is tit HOT then stop with the filters hun.

More compulsive lying from old jetset 🤣 “I’m vegetarian”!! Next video: scranning fried fish
5722FFE2-8FEA-4756-BD3E-D791AE733DF1.jpeg

849E8C86-3872-4AEB-BDB9-8FFE58E0A00F.jpeg

E82B0030-E36F-4C91-92D4-449D6F30B046.jpeg

Also, maybe check your captions before uploading videos with homophobic slurs in them??!!😳
A1C274BD-65AF-40AD-929B-2B97F075AAC3.jpeg

• Haha
Omg her recent video where she claims she “moved to spain to be with a crusty old french man who had an affair with my best friend and then I had an affair with him to get my own back on the best friend” 🤣.
What she means is “my fella cheated on me for 6 months, I found out, then continued to stay with him for a further 6 months whilst he carried on cheating on me”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.