Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it’s honestly so embarrassing the way she acts. Why has he not run a mile?
Lovebombing.

She did it with Old Alex and Al. Now she's doing it with Adam.

On tiktok and IG she always gushes about him calling him 'talented' an 'athlete' 'sucessful' and 'ohh i'm so proud baybee'

In private will be even more so giving constant compliments

Other aspects of lovebombing are always laughing at jokes and mimicking similar interests (sam is suddenly a big racing fan).

Also moving the relationship quickly and saying things like 'no one knows you better than me' (sam said in a vid no one knows Adam better than her - not even been together 9 months), 'soul mates' and being quick to say in love

People who aren't used and have never had that level of praise and compliments tend to find it intoxicating.

Thing is lovebombing is a sign of insecurity (which Sam definitely is) and people who lovebomb usually use it as a tool to control and 'keep' someone

Screenshot_20230717-063109_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1
Lovebombing.

On tiktok and IG she always gushes about him calling him 'talented' an 'athlete' 'sucessful' and 'ohh i'm so proud baybee'

Other aspects of lovebombing are always laughing at jokes and mimicking similar interests (sam is suddenly a big racing fan).

Also moving the relationship quickly and saying things like 'no one knows you better than me' (sam said in a vid no one knows Adam better than her - not even been together 9 months), 'soul mates' and being quick to say in love

People who aren't used and have never had that level of praise and compliments tend to find it intoxicating.

Thing is lovebombing is a sign of insecurity (which Sam definitely is) and people who lovebomb usually use it as a tool to control and 'keep' someone

View attachment 2313464
100% this.
All of her relationships are about making herself feel good. This new guy needs to wise up fast and maybe start questioning why she’s 40, has had more men than the grand old duke of York and but not a single one of her relationships lasts for more than a couple of years. She’s literally a walking red flag from the get go and her behaviour is honestly just jarring. It seems like she starts off sweet, then turns demanding and unpleasant quite quickly. If I was a man and she was constantly draping herself all over me, screeching my name, publicly slagging off my ex and demanding I took her on dates all the time, I’d honestly run a mile.

She looks so TACKY. Like an 18 year old going out for their first bottomless brunch 😂
Nahh I still can’t get over the “DIY individual” outfit 😭 who tf is wearing a backwards snapback in 2023? That’s literally 2012 Justin Bieber style. So cheeky for her to be talking tit about how other women dress when this is how she cuts about 💀

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
100% this.
All of her relationships are about making herself feel good. This new guy needs to wise up fast and maybe start questioning why she’s 40
She offically turns 40 within weeks...I wonder if she'll acknowledge it or go back to pretending she's 37 like she did last year.

That latest outfit screams ‘I’m having a breakdown about turning 40 - I promise I’m still cool and young!!!!’

Also it seems likely she is evading tax in Spain btw. She doesn’t have ‘joint’ or ‘dual’ residency, she has said previously in a tiktok video that she is a resident in Spain under the brexit withdrawal agreement. That means she must pay tax on her worldwide income in Spain, which judging by these comments, she isn’t doing 🙈. She’d best pray that the agencia tributaria doesn’t start sniffing around her accounts because she is literally committing tax fraud here going by her comments.
She’s deleted her original comments but there’s like 4 different people calling her out!
6C829B3F-768B-4F6D-A95D-92A9CBF11D20.jpeg

376BD378-3C38-4C6B-81C5-0E5EC4E9137E.jpeg

C88CB6BD-56D1-48C3-BAE5-6F46E9224264.jpeg

84DEF2ED-8A19-430B-897C-295E7F0002C7.jpeg

1C9BA49F-06FF-4D04-9ABD-62EB70CD7B29.jpeg

I did wonder wtf she was doing putting in tax returns to HMRC...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Also it seems likely she is evading tax in Spain btw. She doesn’t have ‘joint’ or ‘dual’ residency, she has said previously in a tiktok video that she is a resident in Spain under the brexit withdrawal agreement. That means she must pay tax on her worldwide income in Spain, which judging by these comments, she isn’t doing 🙈. She’d best pray that the agencia tributaria doesn’t start sniffing around her accounts because she is literally committing tax fraud here going by her comments.
She’s deleted her original comments but there’s like 4 different people calling her out!
View attachment 2313908
View attachment 2313910
View attachment 2313911
View attachment 2313914
View attachment 2313915
Would avoiding tax in Spain jepordise her residency?

Would avoiding tax in Spain jepordise her residency?
Honestly I’m not too sure, potentially it could do. I think if she was found to have been evading taxes, they’d most likely just slap her with a massive fine (ie several thousand) and force her to pay the tax she owed.

Reactions: 2
Why is she dressing Adam up like Al?

Does she just say to all her boyfriends 'Baebeeee you'd loook soooo amazing with these starry shades and an open shirt'

View attachment 2312659
View attachment 2312660
So cringe - its obviously intended to show what wild party animals they are - like the original Alex was - but the reality of that lifestyle actually wasn't something she could cope with. She's boring without him - he was a complete a-hole, but unfortunately for her he was 100 times more charismatic and interesting.

View attachment 2313908
View attachment 2313910
View attachment 2313911
View attachment 2313914
View attachment 2313915
Obviously hit a nerve!! - just reply 'thanks for your concern - I've double checked and I'm good' - but she clearly doesn't know what shes talking about and is paranoid, she always has to be right doesn't she - not one area of life that she isn't an expert in :rolleyes:

Obviously hit a nerve!! - just reply 'thanks for your concern - I've double checked and I'm good' - but she clearly doesn't know what shes talking about and is paranoid, she always has to be right doesn't she - not one area of life that she isn't an expert in :rolleyes:
I’d love to know what the comments she deleted said, I have a feeling she majorly incriminated herself 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The childish voice like she's such a smol, sweet and innocent little girl.

When in reality she's a ropey 40 year old who is 8 years olders than her 'baybeee'
Wait what? She’s 8 years older than him?💀 I feel like she goes for the young ones on purpose…

• Haha
Lovebombing.

View attachment 2313464
Does she have an A tattoo and needs a partner with an A name? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She likes any partner who she can cling onto that enable her in someway to swan around acting self important and superior while posing for pictures in the same stupid pose

With Old Alex it was she got to go to fashion parties and parties associated with D&G (you should see the amount of vids she made when she attended a so-called-by-her 'D&G wedding')

With young Alex it was bragging about sitting in the VIP area while he DJ'd

With Adam its showing off about getting VIP tickets at F1, rubbing shoulders with other VIPs and going behind the scenes at his races and acting like a smug but past it grid girl

She'll have been just as bad when she was with her ex footballer ex-husband.

She has no real career for herself. She's not a successful photographer. She shoots for Roman originals occasionally - not really the high fashion she claims to covet.

Can't be that in demand either or she wouldn't need to flog tiktok crap and wouldn't even have time to

Reactions: 10
BB76DA8E-EC9E-43A7-A3E9-ED3F71DFD089.jpeg
Thank god this old hack is finally getting called out for over exaggerating the benefits of the generic formula over priced vitamins she’s been trying to shill🤣

• Haha
View attachment 2326704Thank god this old hack is finally getting called out for over exaggerating the benefits of the generic formula over priced vitamins she’s been trying to shill🤣
Her saying that the apple cider vinegar chews are improving her periods is such bollocks.

If there actually is any recent changes to her cycle it's more than likely because she has reached her peri-menopause

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck offffff

Told Adam not to propose as she 'didn't like her nails and he isn't allowed to yet'

More like Adam had no intention of proposing and her going on about how he's not allowed to and repeatedly 'joking' about it is her way of manipulating him into it

They've not even been together 10 months. Old crow just wants to get one up on his ex so she can brag about getting a ring that she never got in being with him for a decade.

Remember how she also constantly used to imply Old Alex would proposing soon and they were getting married with 2 years?

Screenshot_20230723-213842_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Go
duck offffff

Told Adam not to propose as she 'didn't like her nails and he isn't allowed to yet'

More like Adam had no intention of proposing and her going on about how he's not allowed to and repeatedly 'joking' about it is her way of manipulating him into it

They've not even been together 10 months. Old crow just wants to get one up on his ex so she can brag about getting a ring that she never got in being with him for a decade.

Remember how she also constantly used to imply Old Alex would proposing soon and they were getting married with 2 years?

View attachment 2328624
God almightyyy, the desperation! Truly! These are things you think inside your head but never, never voice…

Go

God almightyyy, the desperation! Truly! These are things you think inside your head but never, never voice…
She doesn't learn.

I posted the this last year about how she was posting about marrying old Alex less than a year of being together again with no proposal in sight.

Now she's doing the same again
Screenshot_20230724-000419_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.