Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now on TikTok alluding to her ex spiking her drink. 😶
Playing it like she has no idea what she claims she 'experienced' means or what it could be.

She's only hinting so all the huns comments she's been spiked and because she doesn't want to get to done for defamation

Reactions: 2
She has been reading here very recently she made a vid last month reeling off basically everything that's said on here
I think a psychologist would have a field day with how she always assumes her 'haters' are middle aged and northern...the very thing she is but desperately tries to conceal.
Looool what the duck is this 😭😭? I’m actually cringing so much for her rn, absolutely fewmin!
You can tell she’s unhappy with the way her life has turned out by the sly comments at the end about infertility and living in a house in stoke with kids. She clearly wanted kids of her own and is jealous of people who have them, she’s obsessed with her niece (I think) and is constantly posting her all over her stories. I think it’s probably a good thing she hasn’t had children, she’s clearly got a LOT of issues still going on currently and a kid does not deserve to have that put on them.
---
Posting screenshots of tattle to her IG stories 🥲 thought she didn’t read here?
Haha which posts did she share? 🤣

Nah sorry but this is humiliating 😭
1B869E77-D1A8-4FBD-9A62-4B7C5550AA2B.jpeg

0FA66B6E-FAB5-429F-8165-16E68806AD32.jpeg

The way she clicks her fingers and he just comes scurrying in is just pure ick. She treats him like this weird adult man baby and he seems to get off on it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah sorry but this is humiliating 😭
View attachment 2311923
View attachment 2311925
The way she clicks her fingers and he just comes scurrying in is just pure ick. She treats him like this weird adult man baby and he seems to get off on it 😭
She's started feeling comfortable enough to start insulting his ex.
She was on about Old Alex again and then said

'Adam went through something similar in his previous relationship'

Then she called Adams ex and old Alex 'those 2 tramps'

Not really the same is it though sam? Adam was with his ex for years.

You stupidly moved to another country to be with a promiscuous frenchman because you were shallow and obsessed with him being a D&G director and were only with him 18 months.

Adams ex is successful works in motor racing and has her own jewellery company.

She's also prettier and classier than Sam.

Can't have been that bad either as Adam still followed her and had photos up of her until old sour faced jet set got her claws in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She's started feeling comfortable enough to start insulting his ex.
She was on about Old Alex again and then said

'Adam went through something similar in his previous relationship'

Then she called Adams ex and old Alex 'those 2 tramps'

Not really the same is it though sam? Adam was with his ex for years.

You stupidly moved to another country to be with a promiscuous frenchman because you were shallow and obsessed with him being a D&G director and were only with him 18 months.

Adams ex is successful works in motor racing and has her own jewellery company.

She's also prettier and classier than Sam.

Can't have been that bad either as Adam still followed her and had photos up of her until old sour faced jet set got her claws in.
It’s never classy to slag off your partners ex. I’ve done it like but it’s not cool!

Reactions: 4
It’s never classy to slag off your partners ex. I’ve done it like but it’s not cool!
Big difference between slagging someone off behind their bag and smugly pressing your face into a camera to tell your 1000s of followers you think they're a woman.

Adam was with his ex 9 years and it only ended 18 months ago.
(If she was as bad as Sam is implying he wouldn't have stayed that long)

The ex is prettier and younger.

Sam has got raging jealousy about it obviously.

If you scroll down his IG page you'll find the ex, she's the blonde girl and account is linked.

Lmao it’s clearly bc the ex looks like she’s about 10 years younger than Sam. She doesn’t even try to hide how insecure she is, just embarrassing to be publicly slagging off his ex and calling her a woman.
I wonder why Adam was still liking his exes pics on insta up until very recently and well after their relationship ended if she was such a monster 🤔?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lmao it’s clearly bc the ex looks like she’s about 10 years younger than Sam. She doesn’t even try to hide how insecure she is, just embarrassing to be publicly slagging off his ex and calling her a woman.
I wonder why Adam was still liking his exes pics on insta up until very recently and well after their relationship ended if she was such a monster 🤔?
He followed her still when he first got with old sam.

Obviously Sam noticed he was liking the pics too and probably started guilt tripping about how she was cheated on by Old Alex so he unfollowed at some point.

The ex still follows him though.

She won't be a monster it's just old sour sam thinking she's better than all other women again.

She did something similar a few months ago on a video implying she was better it bed than his ex.

'Someone' (probably her) posted a comment how his ex was better and she immediately answered reeling off all the stuff she does better like how she 'knows' him better and ended with 'I know what turns him on'.

Because obviously Sam knows that better than someone who was with him a decade :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Big difference between slagging someone off behind their bag and smugly pressing your face into a camera to tell your 1000s of followers you think they're a woman.

Adam was with his ex 9 years and it only ended 18 months ago.
(If she was as bad as Sam is implying he wouldn't have stayed that long)

The ex is prettier and younger.

Sam has got raging jealousy about it obviously.

If you scroll down his IG page you'll find the ex, she's the blonde girl and account is linked.
You are very right. Can’t have been that bad if they were together that long, as you say. I’ve never slagged my fellas ex of 10 years off for that reason ahahaha but the ones of only a year were fair game. I’m awful, I know.

I’ll have a look at the profile, thank you sweetheart!

Edit - had a look, she’s stunning. Looks ‘stable’ and just an all round chill chick.

A woman who is fully secure in herself and her relationship does NOT name call her partners ex on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is she dressing Adam up like Al?

Does she just say to all her boyfriends 'Baebeeee you'd loook soooo amazing with these starry shades and an open shirt'

Screenshot_20230716-180051_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230716-193705_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
God it’s honestly so embarrassing the way she acts. Why has he not run a mile?

when she “interviewed” him for a TikTok video and kept asking how many times he’s had sex in his Mercedes racing car 🤢.

thing is, it makes him also look unprofessional.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.