Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her initially but I’m not sure how she can go from slagging off Pandora to selling cheap fast fashion on TikTok shop? Seems quite the contradiction!
---
Also I was really disappointed to see how different she looks on live to her videos. I thought she was all about keeping it real and her smugness came from her naturally looking good (great skin etc) and I was very naive and totally bought it! Buut she must be all filtered up too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I used to really like her initially but I’m not sure how she can go from slagging off Pandora to selling cheap fast fashion on TikTok shop? Seems quite the contradiction!
---
Also I was really disappointed to see how different she looks on live to her videos. I thought she was all about keeping it real and her smugness came from her naturally looking good (great skin etc) and I was very naive and totally bought it! Buut she must be all filtered up too 🤷🏻‍♀️
First and last thing to know about Sam is she lies. A LOT.

And the filter thing yeahhh
20230509_084424.jpg
Screenshot_20230509-084634_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 2
It’s so obvious that she has made a fake account specifically to ask herself the question of ‘have you had your lips done 🥰’ just so she can let everyone know that she HASN’T GOT THE HERPES SIMPLEX 1 VIRUS!!!! 🥴

Reactions: 2
I love how she called someone ‘filter McGee’ in her comment section the other day when she used that bold glamorous filter unironically in multiple videos?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she now saying she never spoke about sustainability? She literally did on multiple occasions when she was with Alex. She just shifts her entire personality to suit whichever man she's with at the time. So weird.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but why did she try to lie and make out like she didn’t have a coldsore 😭 even the bold glamour filter can’t hide that
6A4A3C43-CDE6-45AE-A74D-2BC210BBE517.jpeg

Her calling the new bf "baby" gives me the absolute heave. He's so tiny and fragile looking.
It’s what she’s called them all! All 3 bfs of the past 18 months were referred to as baby. Idk about anyone else, but it’d feel weird to me to use the same nickname on my parter as my ex?

Reactions: 4
Her new fella honestly seems like the most boring man in the world ngl.
She was on live last night talking about her exes again, this time slagging off DJ Alex, she honestly has no class whatsoever 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her new fella honestly seems like the most boring man in the world ngl.
She was on live last night talking about her exes again, this time slagging off DJ Alex, she honestly has no class whatsoever 😳
We called it months ago she would eventually start slagging off DJ Alex she does it with all her exes....

What was she saying about him?

As for new guy I think he probably is a nice person but completely unsuited to be with Sam. She is only with him because he's a successful racing driver.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We called it months ago she would eventually start slagging off DJ Alex she does it with all her exes....

What was she saying about him?

As for new guy I think he probably is a nice person but completely unsuited to be with Sam. She is only with him because he's a successful racing driver.
She was saying he didn’t give her enough attention, she used to give him everything and got nothing back from it etc. she wasn’t being overly mean but it was sort of a bit like…. It was so obvious that he was a young guy just looking for some fun, if you took it seriously and thought he was gonna be your man for life, then that’s on you really lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She was saying he didn’t give her enough attention, she used to give him everything and got nothing back from it etc. she wasn’t being overly mean but it was sort of a bit like…. It was so obvious that he was a young guy just looking for some fun, if you took it seriously and thought he was gonna be your man for life, then that’s on you really lol!
Don't really know what she expected dating half her age

Just because she saw herself settling down with a 26 year old doesn't mean he saw himself settling down with a woman nearing 40.

This, PLUS it’s a great narrative to justify being on dating apps and meeting your new bf while still in a relationship 🙃

• Haha
Oh my god, the video she uploaded asking him questions, like has he ever had sex in his car. What is this tit. Someone please tell me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.