Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I imagine he doesn't laugh, he giggles.

I don't know anything about AMG racing. Are they like jockeys and have to be tiny?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor new guy, he looks quite nice, doesn’t know what he’s letting himself in for.
Honestly think Alex should get a restraining order against her at this point it’s borderline creepy how much she’s obsessed with him 😂 wouldn’t surprise me if she’s following him and the other woman round spying on them…

Omg her latest video where she’s putting corn flour in her hair is so grim. If your hair is literally soaked with grease like hers is then please, just get in the shower and have a bleeping wash 🤮. The worst part is you know that it defo stinks, like I know a girl who absolutely insists that she only needs to wash her hair once a week and hers is as greasy as that and honestly the smell that comes off it is enough to turn your stomach.
---
Poor new guy, he looks quite nice, doesn’t know what he’s letting himself in for.
Honestly think Alex should get a restraining order against her at this point it’s borderline creepy how much she’s obsessed with him 😂 wouldn’t surprise me if she’s following him and the other woman round spying on them…
Honestly she’d better hope that everything she is saying about him and the other woman is 100% true because if not, I think she could find herself with a defamation case on her hands…

Barring medical conditions, I’ve never understood why people seem to get a kick of out not washing their hair for weeks on end.

Reactions: 5
Of course she calls herself an ‘expat’ 💀
View attachment 2062091
'Grew up in London' - she moved to London age 18 to go to uni. Isn't 'growing up' 0-18? She grew up in Grimsby and returned to that area after London hence her having to sell her photo studio in Cleethorpes to move to Spain with old Alex.

'Lived in America' - when was this? We've all seen her old social media. Sam babe 12 weeks staying on an ESTA visa is not living there..

No mention of America in this detailed biography on her blog..
Screenshot_20230328-191029_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230328-191040_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230328-191051_Samsung Internet.jpg

'Dad was a BBC journalist' - yes, but lets not overplay it he wasn't breaking the 10 o'clock news. He's very much a local Grimsby/Lincolnshire journalist and fairplay to him unlike Sam he seems hardworking, community minded and proud of his Grimsby roots.
Screenshot_20230328-190618_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230328-190631_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230328-190645_Samsung Internet.jpg

'Grew up in London' - she moved to London age 18 to go to uni. Isn't 'growing up' 0-18? She grew up in Grimsby and returned to that area after London hence her having to sell her photo studio in Cleethorpes to move to Spain with old Alex.

'Lived in America' - when was this? We've all seen her old social media. Sam babe 12 weeks staying on an ESTA visa is not living there..

No mention of America in this detailed biography on her blog..
View attachment 2062357View attachment 2062358View attachment 2062359

'Dad was a BBC journalist' - yes, but lets not overplay it he wasn't breaking the 10 o'clock news. He's very much a local Grimsby/Lincolnshire journalist and fairplay to him unlike Sam he seems hardworking, community minded and proud of his Grimsby roots.
View attachment 2062349View attachment 2062350View attachment 2062351
“Pronounced non-nar by the way” 😂😂😂
Why doesn’t she delete this tit? Honestly she just comes off as being utterly pretentious.

“Pronounced non-nar by the way” 😂😂😂
Why doesn’t she delete this tit? Honestly she just comes off as being utterly pretentious.
She's just so desperate to be different to anyone else who grew up in Grimsby. It's painful.

There's plenty of people FAR richer and more sucessful than Sam who embrace their working class roots.

She says she was picked on at school and didn't fit or have any friends. Probably because she was a stuck up and aloof cow then.

Would love to know people who grew up with hers version of events and what they think of her now

Reactions: 3
She's just so desperate to be different to anyone else who grew up in Grimsby. It's painful.

There's plenty of people FAR richer and more sucessful than Sam who embrace their working class roots.

She says she was picked on at school and didn't fit or have any friends. Probably because she was a stuck up and aloof cow then.

Would love to know people who grew up with hers version of events and what they think of her now
Right? Like maybe be a bit humble and stop looking down your nose at people and you might end up with some real friends and a real relationship? Honestly you can see why she gets a new set of friends every 6 months.
Also lol she’s been lying again, 179cm is 5’10 🤣 yet on her modeling sites she claims to be 5’7?
AA6CA7E7-04AE-4FB5-B2FB-85F45578DC85.jpeg

BC8B0A94-966A-4C27-B180-CD54F2FA6785.jpeg

Right? Like maybe be a bit humble and stop looking down your nose at people and you might end up with some real friends and a real relationship? Honestly you can see why she gets a new set of friends every 6 months.
Also lol she’s been lying again, 179cm is 5’10 🤣 yet on her modeling sites she claims to be 5’7?
View attachment 2062443
View attachment 2062444
Probably upped it to make the little one feel better about his height seen as she towers over him

• Haha
Shes literally said before that she’s 5’8 and that’s why she couldn’t go into catwalk because you have to be 5’9+ 🙄

• Haha
She's talking about how she 'dated' a crown prince of Kuwait now

SCREAMS porta potty
View attachment 2064316
Lmfao she honestly reminds me of jack monroe, the way she lies is practically compulsive 💀💀💀💀.
I’m actually cringing for her at this point, coz either way, surely her new fella must be looking at her being like…. This girl talks a lot about her previous conquests, bit weird no?

Eta crying at people saying modeen in the comments ahhahahahahahahahahahah, that is one person you don’t want to be associated with fr 💀.
The comments are fully taking the piss out of her
AEA5CD1A-CA72-42E2-874A-6C702E9729EF.jpeg

A448F476-F5E8-41DA-A78D-FB1BB42DD94B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
When Sam the pretend teenager talks to actual real teenagers and realises how past it she is

The only kuwaiti prince/sheikh I can find on google is this dude 💀
View attachment 2064403View attachment 2064404
Yeahhhh he defo wasn’t a prince.
Honestly lmao at her being like ‘story time of how I went on a date with a prince😍’ and all of the muslims pointing out in the comments that a mutah marriage is basically considered prostitution. She really thought she got picked by a kuwaiti prince when in reality her mate set her up and some rich arab guy was trying to pay her for sex.
F922E9BC-E7D7-4334-AE75-8A4D4825273C.jpeg

F0CB5C36-6CD0-4AAF-ADBB-9A7D4745DAE5.jpeg

• Haha
Yeahhhh he defo wasn’t a prince.
Honestly lmao at her being like ‘story time of how I went on a date with a prince😍’ and all of the muslims pointing out in the comments that a mutah marriage is basically considered prostitution. She really thought she got picked by a kuwaiti prince when in reality her mate set her up and some rich arab guy was trying to pay her for sex.
View attachment 2064444
View attachment 2064446
Sams comment section expectations:
'OMG Sam this is so amazing! A real prince wanted to marry you!! You're so lucky!! It's because you're so beautiful babe!'

Sams comment section reality:
'yeah he wanted to use you as a prostitute'
'It was modeen...'
'did this happen 80 years ago'
'this happens all the time, he wanted to use you for sex'
'was it modeen??'
'Men had rizz 40 years ago'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lmfao she honestly reminds me of jack monroe, the way she lies is practically compulsive 💀💀💀💀.
I’m actually cringing for her at this point, coz either way, surely her new fella must be looking at her being like…. This girl talks a lot about her previous conquests, bit weird no?

Eta crying at people saying modeen in the comments ahhahahahahahahahahahah, that is one person you don’t want to be associated with fr 💀.
The comments are fully taking the piss out of her
View attachment 2064360
View attachment 2064366
I mean both Jack and Sam just want to be famous. You’re so right.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.