Jetsetgypsea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly sounds like she’s wrote half those troll messages herself…some of stuff the ‘troll’ has said sound very much like the kind of stuff she’s said in the past… that or she’s met her match

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly sounds like she’s wrote half those troll messages herself…some of stuff the ‘troll’ has said sound very much like the kind of stuff she’s said in the past… that or she’s met her match
Was about to comment this!
The wording and insults are definitely her sort of language and reflect her own insecurties.
You can tell she is insecure about fashion, her age and background as these are the things she attacks in other and why she fakes her accent.

The troll also seems to go a bit easy on her to be quite frank. She has worse faults than how she dresses, 'sitting the fence' and going out on 'la sesh'

If someone really wanted to troll her (and was as 'stalkerish' as she claims this 'troll' is) surely they'd bring up her lies, her hideous tory poltical views and tumblr posts

Literally, all of the insults about money, council houses, ikea furniture are so bleeping obviously her. She’s a classist snob who thinks that the worst insult you can give to someone is to call them ugly and poor.

Reactions: 8
I also picked up on the vocab of the ‘troll’ being very similar in tone to Samantha…

Reactions: 3
Omg I cannot 😭 bro famously made a whole collection based on women getting raped???
I feel like she needs to just stop pretending she knows anything about fashion at this point ngl
D159B8A5-6559-4B6B-97AA-863B248D3686.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I haven't seen any of her stories for a while but the updates about ex Alex are so attention seeking. She does clips for about 10 seconds spending 8 of these updating on the last. This boring story (which wr have all already guessed).could have been told in 2 episodes!! I did notice she is in dolce all the time, can't be that bad!!

Reactions: 5
I haven't seen any of her stories for a while but the updates about ex Alex are so attention seeking. She does clips for about 10 seconds spending 8 of these updating on the last. This boring story (which wr have all already guessed).could have been told in 2 episodes!! I did notice she is in dolce all the time, can't be that bad!!
She just thrives off the attention and she wears the Dolce so Alex notices, as one of his friends is bound to have sent him at least one of the 100+ parts

She is not over Alex as if she was so happy with mew boyfriend Adam she wouldn't spend so much time and energy talking about an ex

The video she made the other week about going somewhere Old Alex might be and how excited she was about it and purposely dressed similar to him and wore a bag he gave her said it all

Reactions: 7
No baby! But heard via the Barcelona grapevine that someone’s been mentioning engagement.

I can imagine she’s really pushing for the engagement at this point tbf, if she wants a shot at having kids then I can see why she wants to secure things with this guy as time is ticking for her

But he’s a woman that she’s soooo over and she’s soo happy with this new guy? Bullshit 🙄😂 she’s never going to get over how someone could cheat on her when she’s sooo gorgeous and such a catch 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know it’s a filter so it’s worse but she always uses that silly baby voice when she’s talking to “her babe” - she did it with original Alex too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.