Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only just finished reading all these threads. I've never been able to stand Jesy and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one. I knew about blackfishing and how offensive and damaging it is already, but there have been a lot of informative and educating posts on the threads, so I thank everyone who's contributed to that.

As far as Jesy is concerned, I've noticed certain things about her, loads of pictures with her mouth open, the weird facial expressions, a liking for beanies and the fake gangsta persona. There's only one logic conclusion I can come to, Jesy Nelson is morphing into Chris Ingham :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe Jesy is now trying to blame that Harry for the boyz video and the reason why she’s been accused of blackfishing 😅😂 people have said it for a long time before that video and had a lot of reasons to say it since . She is always a bleeping victim it’s honestly jarring. GET RID OF THE bleeping CURLY WIG PLEASE

Reactions: 20
She’s so annoying on her stories, everyone’s trying to have a good time and she’s just filming them and shouting “AAAYYY” constantly… they barely even acknowledge her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so annoying on her stories, everyone’s trying to have a good time and she’s just filming them and shouting “AAAYYY” constantly… they barely even acknowledge her 🤣
Trying to convince herself that she wouldn’t rather be on a sell out tour with Little Mix right now instead. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait, does that caption mean she’s performing at coachella? She doesn’t deserve it but I would LOVE to see what a car crash it was!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait, does that caption mean she’s performing at coachella? She doesn’t deserve it but I would LOVE to see what a car crash it was!
No she’s just there, there’s no way she’d ever get a coachella performance slot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So everyone else in blazing sunshine in bikinis and summer gear in Coachella...and she goes for a full on sweaty ensemble? Ew

Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has already been discussed but I found this article to be a weird attempt at shifting the blame for the blackfishing controversy from Jesy to Harry, despite the fact that Jesy has been doing it for years and it didn't all start with the Boyz video. I'm assuming it was Jesy's team or someone close to her who went to the Mail with the story. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...arry-James-ahead-relaunching-solo-career.html
The original ‘source’ was with The Sun and was more along of the lines of everything about Jesy aesthetically was her choice. The DM just rehashed the story.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She has literally worn nothing but bra/crop tops since she left little mix.

Reactions: 12
I bet she regrets leaving little mix now. They are currently on a sell out UK tour and doing perfectly, they may be splitting up but at least they've managed to see another tour and album through unlike Miss Nelson Mandela who has only released one song in 6 months.

Any ideas as to when she will release something new?

Reactions: 21
I bet she regrets leaving little mix now. They are currently on a sell out UK tour and doing perfectly, they may be splitting up but at least they've managed to see another tour and album through unlike Miss Nelson Mandela who has only released one song in 6 months.

Any ideas as to when she will release something new?
Late last year there was word that her second song would come in early 2022, but clearly not!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.