Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A good move from her if true, those kind of interviews always come across as very “woe is me” tbh.
Sounds right up her street.

She obviously doesn’t want to be questioned about the blackfishing hence declining the interview

Reactions: 6
Anyone see her nanny has passed away and first thing on her post about it is a part of the strip video, and she’s left the girls in it, I’m quite shocked I thought she’d have just cut it to the scene with herself and her family

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Nikki Minaj commented on the post about her Nan. A generic emoji comment that celebs (or their social media team) post to be seen like they care, but the BaDdiEs are creaming themselves.

Reactions: 2
At the risk of massively outing myself I couldn’t resist laughing at her paid bots and what they say about her - what people will do for £ 😂.

Looks like I’m in trouble with one of them.
Haha I don’t think that’s a bot, I think you’ve upset a Jesy stan

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.