Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't agree with body shaming either, in all fairness I always fought she had a great figure and still does
Yeah, there are many things to criticise her over, her body legitimately isn't one!! She was never overweight in my eyes and even IF she was, that's hardly a crime!!

Reactions: 12
She’s trending again because everyone is making the same comparison joke with this video…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she wonder why they were all put into a group in the first place? It’s because Simon Cowell didn’t think they had what it takes to be a solo artist. Granted they’ve totally knocked the ball out of the park and are probably one of the most successful things to have come out of X factor. But I just think her vocals have never been that strong and if she wanted to go the whole R&B route, I’m sure little mix would’ve done some songs in that vein. She hasn’t helped herself at all by just dropping out of prior commitments (their show can’t remember the name of it, promo and new album) by claiming mental health issues, then suddenly having a new album and style. She short herself in the foot and has totally tarnished any mental health condition she may have had because she was selfish and wanted to outshine LM. It’s either her or her team that need to be held accountable for it.

Reactions: 26
Didn’t she wonder why they were all put into a group in the first place? It’s because Simon Cowell didn’t think they had what it takes to be a solo artist. Granted they’ve totally knocked the ball out of the park and are probably one of the most successful things to have come out of X factor. But I just think her vocals have never been that strong and if she wanted to go the whole R&B route, I’m sure little mix would’ve done some songs in that vein. She hasn’t helped herself at all by just dropping out of prior commitments (their show can’t remember the name of it, promo and new album) by claiming mental health issues, then suddenly having a new album and style. She short herself in the foot and has totally tarnished any mental health condition she may have had because she was selfish and wanted to outshine LM. It’s either her or her team that need to be held accountable for it.
I think the other girls could actually have successful solo careers now because of how much their voices have improved but Jesy’s didn’t

Reactions: 18
I think the other girls could actually have successful solo careers now because of how much their voices have improved but Jesy’s didn’t
Massively agree with this. The other 3 girls seem pretty clear on who they are as individuals as well and I’m sure they have now have their own ideas for success away from the group.

Jesy is too busy trying to both look and sound like a completely different person rather than just being herself, and everyone has seen through it. She used to come across as likeable and didn’t force her voice in the early years of LM, god knows what happened…

Reactions: 14
Will she ever let the 90’s lip liner go?
And yet one of the reasons she left the band was because they made her wear clothes which are too revealing?

She condescends herself on the daily, she just wanted the attention all on her which she didn't get in LM so she spit her dummy out and blamed them hoping people would support the exit.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.