Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once you’re a full-blown joke on the stan side of twitter there’s no going back… the amount of Jesy/Khloe likeness jokes I’ve seen is UNREAL.
4314857D-FBC1-454C-85BD-803261599F2A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am pretty sure forbes needs to go have a talk with there selfs not a single sole is waiting on her solo album its going to be a car crash and we all know it. Bloody joke of a girl

Reactions: 13
Little story that made me chuckle today - my mum messages me telling me about the stuff she’s got my daughter for Xmas and she says ‘I got her a doll, I can’t remember the name of it but she looks like that one who left little mix, you know the one who pretends she’s black’ 😭🤣 my mum is in her 50s and even she knows the score
I was literally coming here to say I’ve figured out this morons stylist.
She wakes up every day and picks a Rainbow High doll to emulate. 💯 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god!
I couldn't make any of that out!
Why can she suddenly not pronounce words properly?!

Reactions: 5

I really enjoy this song but the way Jesy sings in this performance annoys the life out of me. Canny pinpoint what it is specifically but it’s one of her worst in LM imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I really enjoy this song but the way Jesy sings in this performance annoys the life out of me. Canny pinpoint what it is specifically but it’s one of her worst in LM imo.
She actually goes through me. I love the other girls. That put on voice wtf ffs

Reactions: 8
I know her vibrato has always been VERY strong, but she sang relatively normally up until 2/3 years ago right? Like I could actually understand her and it didn’t seem forced… what happened.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.