Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually struggling to understand why Capital and her management booked her for it? Graham Norton made sense, a TV solo interview and a promotional single performance. JBB was long after the Boyz release, she doesn’t have a large solo fanbase buying tickets just to see her and she had no other songs to prop her set up with? It was set up as pretty pointless before she even performed…

I’m sure I saw Ella Henderson (who I’ve seen live and vocally washes Jesy) sing at least 4 songs and she wasn’t even booked as an artist? Why didn’t she just have her own set instead of Jesy?

Reactions: 26
I was a teenager in the 90’s

We had very little to work with there were about 4 bloody shops on the high street (littlewoods, C&A, BHS and M&S) and none of it was very cool until Bay Trading (now like River Island) came and smashed in the game of cheap sparkly tiny clothing at the end of 90’s…

I don’t know why the revival on Jesy is like something from a zoolander Derelique collection, and not in a cool trash way, but like ‘that smelly coat was found in a house clearance’ and combats with heels just don’t go. They just do not. They are sad. They look like when you try on your mums clothes when you are 10

And I thought it was jade too

I can’t stand the Kim K version of All Saints/Brit pop fashion

Those girls in that day pulled that look off perfectly and casually and Kim K has now ripped it off made it one of her shades of greige and now all these not young any more grown women (you are 30 jesy) copy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I am literally OBSESSED with the Tik Tok videos.

Someone pointed out that after she shouts JINGLE BELL BALL, ARE YOU READY?

Someone else in the crowed shouts back NO WE'RE NOT

😂😂😂

I used to have huge respect for Jesy when she was in Little Mix. She's turned into an absolute buffoon and she can't see it. She's got zero sense of style, her choreography makes her look like she's having a stroke and her attitude is absolutely vile. She has completely lost any ounce of fame she once had. She will never be at the top of her game again. She is what makes me embarrassed to be British sometimes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I bet she thought leaving little mix would be a big blow to them and she’d become a huge mega pop star in her own right when in reality all she’s done is make people love little mix even more, especially Leigh, who I have to admit I did overlook before, but now see in a new light, and she’s seen as a laughing stock with one tit single and some dodgy dance moves.

Reactions: 30
It's like she really though she'd be the Beyoncé' of the group isn't it, embarrassing

Reactions: 25
I saw something on tiktok saying that she’s not actually in these photos and they used someone else which is why they have their back to the camera, not sure how true it is.
Also it was noted how she was the only one who didn’t film at jades club for wasabi
Her scenes for Wasabi and One I’ve Been Missing were filmed at the same time too, with her sitting at a dressing table.

Reactions: 9
Said it on the previous thread & I’ll say it again. JBB woulda been the perfect opportunity to redeem herself if she’d showcased a new song from the album. Especially one that would better showcase her vocals or even writing ability. But naw she’s a diddy.

Reactions: 8
I don't think she is ever going to live that performance down!

People will be doing the 'jesy jerk' move at her in the street for years to come!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.