Jesy Nelson #5 She's lost the support of the nation, due to cultural appropriation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s one of those beggy celebs who put “new post!” on their story when they post to the grid. Didn’t need to do that when she was in Little Mix.

D6590CE5-A91D-4F0D-BA7B-59E041E7EC60.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t believe she’s one of those beggy celebs who put “new post!” on their story when they post to the grid. Didn’t need to do that when she was in Little Mix.

View attachment 931578
Her engagement is 1.78%… 😶 she isn’t cracking over 150K likes on average either despite having over 8M followers, people are really checking out on her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Seems she has worse stylists than LM zach n jamie, who knew!

What's her excuse for being the same colour as her brown sofa in December as she certainly hasn't been in the Caribbean for 3 weeks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From what I could see there isn’t any support on her most recent picture from other celebs, no comments or likes. I know that isn’t the most important thing but looks like she’s losing the support of other people in the industry

Reactions: 17
When I saw her documentary my heart broke but everything she's done since is disgusting and is laughing in the face of people really struggling. As someone who's struggled with depression and hit rock bottom in the past, I can spot a bullshitter a mile off. She deserves all the mockery she's now getting
I saw bits of her documentary as heartbreaking and sad but some of it was definately very narcissistic and attention seeking on jesy's part to gain popularity and sympathy. When she visited the young girl who commited suicide thats when I went off the documentary a bit as she made it all about her, I cant remember her exact words but it was something along the lines of "that could be me/could have been me" But it wasn't her, it was another young girl. She should have shown more attention to and about the girl and her mother who was there instead of twisting that poor girls story into her narrative. I hate people like that, you confide in them and instead of listening or offering some advice or words of comfort they start talking about themselves and their situation like its a competition on who can be more depressed or sad.

On the subject of her outfit faux pas.... blaming her stylist is really low. If I was that stylist I would quit working for her and refuse to style her ever again.... She clearly does not and will not ever take accountability for anything. She is a grown 30 yr old woman, even if her stylist styled her that way she chose to keep wearing it, she is obsessed with herself so would have definately checked herself out in the mirror enough times to notice her hair was covering that side and only the "Black" word was showing. She herself has been preaching for months now about how this is her own style she was "forced to wear outifts" in LM and now its all her own choice but now she has negativity towards it she is playing dumb and saying she didn't realise it was like that because she was styled by her stylist. How anyone can still want to work for her I do not know, as she will throw anyone of them under the bus to save herself and to not take any blame for anything. No wonder her relationships never work out she is a gaslighting narcissistic manipulator. And now she's weaponized her mental health to use it against any critism she ever receives.

Reactions: 24
Why tf is she trying to dress like a gen z teenager 😭 Girl you're 30 years old, settle down and stick to the skinny jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I saw Jesy on Wednesday outside selfridges wearing a massive oversized jacket saying AFRICA on it, she had a god awful wig on her head top and she looked mixed race borderline light skin black woman. Embarrassing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Her engagement is 1.78%… 😶 she isn’t cracking over 150K likes on average either despite having over 8M followers, people are really checking out on her.
Her followership shot up only after doc. Its sympathy following and wouldn't be surprised if muted the second followed her as based on a participation trophy formula not actually be interested in her.

Reactions: 7
How do you find that out?

Also canny believe we moved onto a new thread on Thursday and that’s me just catching up 😂

Reactions: 3
She looks like a drag queen cosplaying as Jade.
I was quickly looking through my feed and skimmed past it, thought it was jade so went back to like it and discovered it was just jesy changing her ethnicity again

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.