Jesy Nelson #4 Her claim to black culture is invalid, will song 2 be a weepy ballad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented on Captial’s latest post ‘our melanin queen’ and I’m dead. ALL of the comments are against her

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I really wish someone would tell her the ridiculous wig does nothing for her. Why does she have to go to such extremes - the tan, the hair, the lips? And let’s not talk about her wardrobe, does she not own a mirror? It’s not street it’s tragic. She could look lovely with the right stylist but she’s tried sooooo hard to be someone she’s just not. Now her song has plunged I bet Nikki M loses her number. And I’d be VERY surprised to see an album, frankly. Her no1 was mainly Nikki fans and has dropped like a hot rock with the controversy. She’s not proven herself as a credible bankable artist alone and she’s doing very minimal promo as every article mentions blackfishing which is hardly ideal. As soon as a scandal slights a celebrity’s image they’re stuck with it forever. And she’s done it trying to launch a solo career! Though in all honesty, blinkered and narcissistic as she is, her team are to blame partly for enabling it.

Reactions: 26
"....I like a bad, bad buoy. I like a bad, bad buoy....'

Well a bad one would sink if you held it to stay above water. Still, that would wash the fake tan off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This really boils my piss. Poor little St victim Jesy just wants to be friends and always puts sisterhood first but the evil bullies little mix, especially that horrible Leigh-Anne are just setting the trolls on her. Sorry love. You're a witch and targeted them and now it's all backfired everyone sees who and what you are.

Reactions: 26
This really boils my piss. Poor little St victim Jesy just wants to be friends and always puts sisterhood first but the evil bullies little mix, especially that horrible Leigh-Anne are just setting the trolls on her. Sorry love. You're a witch and targeted them and now it's all backfired everyone sees who and what you are.

The fact the girls still haven’t risen to it and released a statement says so much. Oh the power of silence

Reactions: 33

Her PR team are really doing overdrive, constantly running to the scum and doing these insider statements. It’s really quite embarrassing.

Reactions: 17
That’s a lot of guests for one episode compared to usual right? Maybe there’s not an interview and if there is it’ll be a very short one…
Hopefully they’ll realise they’ve got too much on and chop out the miserable witch completely. She shouldn’t be given the airtime to promote the god awful song, she’s had the opportunity it’s tit, it’s sunk and now let’s draw a line under it and her solo career. The record company should save some money for for deserving artists and not put money into having to promote an album and anymore shite singles. Jesy dear your solo career done and dusted.

Reactions: 10
Why is she moaning in the for place about being criticised. She's the UK baddie so would surely just take any critics out?

I think the reason shes on on Graham Norton this week is so Obama can take a dna test to prove he's her real father

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I love this thread aww it makes me happy that everyone is seeing what she is

Reactions: 12
I really wish someone would tell her the ridiculous wig does nothing for her. Why does she have to go to such extremes - the tan, the hair, the lips?
I know you are just being rhetorical because I know you are probably smart enough to know the answer: She's damaged goods. She's bleeping delusional. When this latest single flops and she's basically in the toilet she'll pull out the mental health card, get someone to write a book about 'her struggle'. Eventually people with no talent get found out, sometimes it's quick, sometimes it takes time. Sad thing is, we the plebs have to suffer it via the media. Eventually the tabloids and TV will tire of her and we can have some peace from the vapid skank.

Reactions: 10
What gets me is her whole decision to release ‘Boyz’ when she did. Adele, Ed Sheeran were releasing songs so it was obvious that it wouldn’t stay at the top of the charts long. The song is tit, i listened to it and it didn’t stay in my head for long, very forgettable and there is no hook to the song, apart from her whining about how many ‘bad’ boys she’s been with.

I don’t know why she’s on GN either, maybe they tried to get Adele on so she was their last resort because no one has been listening to the song and I’ve barely heard it. She’s 30 singing about her choices in men which is ridiculous because she’s been with that guy off love island (who I think is lovely not really a bad boy) and was engaged to the product of Shane Ritchie and Coleen Nolan

• Haha
Reactions: 25
assuming she's the musical guest... omfg imagine singing(?) boyz in front of obama
I’m sorry but imagine singing it in front of DAME JUDI DENCH, I could never 💀🤗😭🤣✌🏻

Hopefully she’ll sit her down and recommend a cup of tea and a good wash

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When she did the odd one out I felt for her I really did but she can't seem to take the responsibility back when people criticise her it works both ways tbh I think she wants to be seen as the victim she's 30 she needs to get a grip. She left LM because she didn't want the pressure and now suddenly oh tit I need to keep my fame

Reactions: 8
Oh my god. Is anyone else ashamed to be British after hearing that Jesy will be performing that shite in front of Obama. Mind you, the poor guy had to suffer David Cameron and Teresa May, not sure who's more embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.