Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
That's the first time I heard the song and what a load of shit. I'm glad I was born in the 80's as I feel we were the last generation to grow up with decent music. What utter drivel young folk are being brought up with now, I feel sorry for them. There used to be a time when a song used to tell a story that had a meaning which people could connect to. This was just a load of words with some background noise.
this is very boomer energy ngl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

zzeroes

That's the first time I heard the song and what a load of shit. I'm glad I was born in the 80's as I feel we were the last generation to grow up with decent music. What utter drivel young folk are being brought up with now, I feel sorry for them. There used to be a time when a song used to tell a story that had a meaning which people could connect to. This was just a load of words with some background noise.
Probably an unpopular opinion but I'm kind of tired of this sort of take on things. Music is easier to make and more accessible than ever, which of course means 'lower quality' stuff (whatever I even mean by that in the first place) gets circulated, but there's plenty of excellent stuff being created too. It might take longer to find, but that's what's so great about the accessibility of music today - it's easier than trawling record shops only to end up spending your money on something you turned out not to like anyway.

I bet there was shit music in the 80s too, it just didn't stand the test of time so therefore looking back on 80's music feels universally amazing. I wouldn't feel sorry for young people today - they can listen to 80s music and whatever they want from today. Even if it's Boyz by Jesy Nelson...

• Heart
Reactions: 63

DustyRose

Chatty Member
It’s so cute how Jesy thinks she is bffs with Nicki now when really Nicky is just using her and her drama to distract from her husband being a literal rapist ☺

Reactions: 63

GossWhore

VIP Member
LA looks so good at the Mobos.. like she had twins. Lorddddd.

FF3tde9WUAEzunB.png

Bet Jesy wondering "why wasn't the UK baddie invited" 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Badirene

VIP Member
Dame Judy's pretty sweary herself from what I hear! I plan to be myself if I reach that fine old age 🤣
My favourite Dame Judy sweary story is about a time she was crossing the road and walked out in front of a car, the guy shouted out his window "watch where you're going, cunt" and Judy shouted back "that's Dame Cunt to you!" Popbitch write about this on a semi regular basis. It always makes me laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
"There's no bad blood on my side" yea hun because they didn't do anything to you! You're the one who openly let the rapists wife attack leigh to 100k people.
Honestly shes a dicl

• Heart
Reactions: 53

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Jesy’s own fans doing her no favours… 😐
TF. Leigh isn't using whitening products, she's mixed race and under heavy artificial lights she can look relatively pale. She isn't trying to 'appear white' or benefit from 'white culture'. Whereas Jesy clearly uses heavy tan, lip filler and very curly dark wigs (along with her entire styling, way of singing and the way she's portrayed in her music video) she benefits from black culture and exploits fans of it who doesn't know she's white and has never experienced racism, ostracism or anything negative due to her race. Think Rachel Doelzal. You can't 'identify' as black. You can admire and reference black culture whist paying homage to it. Jesy goes much further than that and refuses to accept it's problematic.

This fan is deluded and it's pretty shameful.

Reactions: 52

Mclj89

I’ve come across this thread as we’re searching about Jesy and her “crew” as last night I saw her in my local Shop which is tiny in a part of the country which is very small and rural my daughter realised it was her. Her and her friends stood out like sore thumbs as where we are is proper country bumpkin land 😂she had huge glasses on that covered her face but could see she is very pale nothing like what she looks like on Instagram. Her lips are huge with filler and she’s about 5 foot and looks about two stone heavier then any of her pics. It was a wake up call for my 14 daughter that celebs look nothing like they do on Instagram when in real life.
My 10 year old had my phone as was holding it for me and as I was paying thought it would be funny to take a pic, one of her crew the eyebrow man proceeded to tell my son to delete the pic then leant over him scrolled down to recently deleted and pressed delete 🤯 I was so busy paying I had no idea what was happening as was busy or I would have confronted him. They were completely up their own arse idiots!!! Looking at her Instagram story they must have been staying close to us In a concerted chapel where that photo was taken in her bucket hat!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51