Jesy Nelson #4 Her claim to black culture is invalid, will song 2 be a weepy ballad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever wrote the article and thinks "it's a genius idea" to delay the launch needs to reassess their idea of IQ level.
More like 'it's necessary because noone is going to buy it right now so it's not worth the investment from the record label'.

They'll either try to rebrand and release some weepy soul searching bollocks (it's going to be a long dig down through the layers of fake tan and filler to find that) or stick her out as a guest artist on a few tracks to try and maintain relevance whilst working out if anyone is actually going to want her as a solo artist.

Reactions: 10
I overheard my other half singing Boyz when he was in the bath yesterday 😂 😂 I always knew his music taste was shite but Christ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Haven’t a few LM albums been released following 1 single? Smells like bs lol jus trying to calm down following the drama.

Reactions: 9
Damn it, those two together and I can't watch it because my stupid country blocks UK TV. Will someone please put up a recap after?!

Reactions: 2
Loooooool! I’ve kind of fallen off the Jesy wagon over the last couple of days, but had to pop in after seeing bad boy Chris Hughes talking about not scaring people this Halloween 😂 “Chief Scare Officer to help people scare responsibly this Halloween”

*sorry if someones mentioned already

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.