Jesy Nelson #4 Her claim to black culture is invalid, will song 2 be a weepy ballad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t new but it keeps getting retweeted onto my timeline and I hadn’t seen it before, she’s said several times it was somebody/people in the LM team that were the issue for her, but if that’s true that makes the idea that she just blocked the other 3 girls even more tit?

Either she’s lying and it was a blatant fall-out with LM themselves or she fell-out with someone in the team but decided to cut her ‘sisters’ off as if it was their fault? The only person she immediately unfollowed when she left was their manager.
I listened to this whole podcast and I’m sure at one point she said that the first song she wrote was her first single and how proud of it she was. What parts did she write because all I know it’s ‘I like the bad bad boys’ and then Nicki minaj does a bit over it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know this isn’t new but it keeps getting retweeted onto my timeline and I hadn’t seen it before, she’s said several times it was somebody/people in the LM team that were the issue for her, but if that’s true that makes the idea that she just blocked the other 3 girls even more tit?

Either she’s lying and it was a blatant fall-out with LM themselves or she fell-out with someone in the team but decided to cut her ‘sisters’ off as if it was their fault? The only person she immediately unfollowed when she left was their manager.
I don’t know how much is true but you don’t just cut out your friends/sisters you've had for 10 years. She had been in that band for 9 years she had the power to change whatever was going on and the girls would of supported her. She was close to all those girls and if she said she was struggling then they would of tried to help her.

Im not saying what happened to her mentally didn’t happen but she has said so much since She left but she still dresses like how she did in little mix though she didn’t like the outfits they wore even though they have a say in tour/performance costumes. Her JBB outfit was made by the same person who does little miss costumes and it was basically something she wore in little mix. Her leaving due to mental health but then coming back 4 months later like nothing had happened posting selfie’s. She says she doesn’t have access to her Instagram just her management but she messages and talks to fans all the time and she posted all those selfies every day by the stairs all summer in a crop top 🙄🙄🙄

She doesn’t even have her why she left little mix on her Instagram page anymore because people have all realised( except her mega fans) that it’s all rubbish. She just wanted to go solo to get all the attention and fame and used her mental health to do it.

#rant over 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.