Jesy Nelson #4 Her claim to black culture is invalid, will song 2 be a weepy ballad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thompson defines blackfishing as “when White public figures, influencers and the like do everything in their power to appear Black”.

Blackfishing creates a “dangerous paradox”, Thompson added, as it enables white people to participate in black culture without taking on “the full experience of Blackness and the systemic discrimination that comes with it”. Writing for The Guardian, author and activist Mikki Kendall described blackfishing as feeling “like blackface, albeit a version updated for the digital age”.

Pre-emptively placing this on page one, along with a much needed sign for everyone in the coming pages....

1635074241690.png

We've had more than enough discourse back and forth on the matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wouldn't be suprised if Miss Mandela "tests positive" so can't go on GN

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s so cute how Jesy thinks she is bffs with Nicki now when really Nicky is just using her and her drama to distract from her husband being a literal rapist ☺

Reactions: 63
Why does she keep reposting stories about "Boyz" charting high on "The Big Top 40"!? :ROFLMAO: You'd think that someone who's been in the industry for 10 years would know that those aren't the official charts and are pretty much meaningless.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she keep reposting stories about "Boyz" charting high on "The Big Top 40"!? :ROFLMAO: You'd think that someone who's been in the industry for 10 years would know that those aren't the official charts and are pretty much meaningless.
Clutching at straws comes to mind!

I’m not good with these things but it looks like she is actually #18 on the official top 40?!

Reactions: 10
Clutching at straws comes to mind!

I’m not good with these things but it looks like she is actually #18 on the official top 40?!
Yeah, it's at #18, down from #4.

It keeps falling on Spotify, Apple Music and ITunes. I'd be surprised if it's even in the Top30 this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Number 47 on the Spotify charts while Adele has multiple songs in there going back to 2007 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her wee sister has put her comments off maybe they should have a think to there selfs about screaming about mental health after jesy laughing about leighanne.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.