Jesy Nelson #3 Not concerned about a black life, unless of course it's a crapist wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean let's be real her vocals do not even compare in any f way to the rest of the band and she knew it, just so happens to be that book clearly matches the cover and everyone seen straight through it now jesys quite literally digging her own career sized grave..

Reactions: 11

Adding to the Jade stuff. She's such an insensitive ignorant little tit. She may fool her empty headed little fans, but I can see through her, she knew what she was doing. She knows and she doesn't care, she just has wrapped herself in this 'i'm a poor little victim' bubble wrap so much that she actually doesn't care about anyone but herself, and the criticism can't get through.

Most people who've received horrible comments about their body for a long time become VERY well-attuned to how their words around body issues can be perceived, because they know what it's like to mull over every single remark for ages, and I'm talking from experience. She doesn't show any of that sensitivity around the topic.

Reactions: 36

Adding to the Jade stuff. She's such an insensitive ignorant little tit. She may fool her empty headed little fans, but I can see through her, she knew what she was doing. She knows and she doesn't care, she just has wrapped herself in this 'i'm a poor little victim' bubble wrap so much that she actually doesn't care about anyone but herself, and the criticism can't get through.

Most people who've received horrible comments about their body for a long time become VERY well-attuned to how their words around body issues can be perceived, because they know what it's like to mull over every single remark for ages, and I'm talking from experience. She doesn't show any of that sensitivity around the topic.
100%!! My sister was hospitalized with anorexia and even though she is recovered, she occasionally slips into certain habits (also eating disorders do not magically go away), my family never talk about weight or size, to her or in front of her. My sister has made comments like "I have been eating so badly lately", "I need to go to the gym", "my stomach looks so big", and our replies are usually something like "there's nothing wrong with treating yourself" or "it's okay to let your body rest" or we might change the subject and ask her how work has been, what she has been up to, etc. If somebody said what Jesy said to my sister I would have been fuming, one remark can be life altering when it comes to mental health, I know that the world cannot cater around everybody's triggers but family and friends have a responsibility to create the safest environment they can, such as having some consideration around their words and actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I mean let's be real her vocals do not even compare in any f way to the rest of the band and she knew it, just so happens to be that book clearly matches the cover and everyone seen straight through it now jesys quite literally digging her own career sized grave..
I also think her growing resentment towards Leigh was down to the fact that her vocals improved so much over the years. So did Jesy's, don't get me wrong, but Leigh Anne definitely leapfrogged her in terms of vocal ability. For people like Jesy, it's easier to be a good friend to someone who isn't doing as well as you.

Reactions: 31
She looked quite pretty without all the tan and weaves and filler, she had Cheryl vibes going on. She looks ridiculous now. It'll be interesting to see her next video, do we think she'll keep up the persona or drop it and adopt a natural look? Either way the accent in Boyz was so bad (not baddie) I can't see where she's going with all this.

It's fun to watch in a cringe way though!

Reactions: 19
Big Top 40 include radio airplay in their chart
Thank you!

I also think her growing resentment towards Leigh was down to the fact that her vocals improved so much over the years. So did Jesy's, don't get me wrong, but Leigh Anne definitely leapfrogged her in terms of vocal ability. For people like Jesy, it's easier to be a good friend to someone who isn't doing as well as you.

I think the key moment of jealousy came from this performance, when most people realised how good of a singer Leigh is

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Perrie wipes the floor with them voice wise
All of them have always known that though. At the beginning, it was pretty obviously Perrie way out ahead, then Jade, then Jesy (when she wasn't doing dodgy runs on every single word she sang), then Leigh Anne. Jesy probably felt comfortable that she wasn't the weakest singer. They've all clearly worked very hard to improve, but Leigh is the most improved of the four of them.

I also don't know whether that was part of the obsession with making Perrie her best friend. She couldn't compete with her vocally or in terms of popularity, so being the person she was closest to was the next best thing.

Reactions: 14
All of them have always known that though. At the beginning, it was pretty obviously Perrie way out ahead, then Jade, then Jesy (when she wasn't doing dodgy runs on every single word she sang), then Leigh Anne. Jesy probably felt comfortable that she wasn't the weakest singer. They've all clearly worked very hard to improve, but Leigh is the most improved of the four of them.
Oh this, I cringe when I hear Leighanne on DNA, she would always do the talking parts now she can easily outshine the other 2. Though Perrie was good from day one, her vocals crazily improved with her tonsils removed, she sounds like a whole new person on Salute album

Reactions: 15
I probably like Jade's tone the most (although Perrie's voice was my favourite pre-tonsil removal), but Perrie undeniably has the best technical voice.

I also think Jesy has a lovely, unique tone. Shame she's deciding to do... that with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re all better than eachother in their own ways. I love all 3 of them but my personal favourite is Leigh-Anne

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They’re all better than eachother in their own ways. I love all 3 of them but my personal favourite is Leigh-Anne
I love Leigh-anne's voice, you can see just how much work she has put into improving it

Reactions: 8
I have always preferred leighanne & jade's vocals. Perrie is obviously amazing but I enjoy listening to theirs more. Jesy's, I've just never been able to like, I'm not saying she's a bad singer I don't know anything about what makes a singer good only what I enjoy but I've never liked the tone of her voice to me it always sounds whiney

Reactions: 8
Perrie has the most powerful but that doesn’t mean she’s the most talented in my opinion. Jade always used to have my favourite voice out of the four but Leigh Anne’s is actually my favourite now. I don’t know what you guys were listening to cos I always thought Jesy was the worst lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I love Leigh-anne's voice, you can see just how much work she has put into improving it
Definitely. Her growth over the years has been so nice to see. But she seems such a natural and even some vocal coaches say that too, so I think a lot of it was confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Perrie has the most powerful but that doesn’t mean she’s the most talented in my opinion. Jade always used to have my favourite voice out of the four but Leigh Anne’s is actually my favourite now. I don’t know what you guys were listening to cos I always thought Jesy was the worst lol.
This just reminded me of when I saw them live for the first time and this was my take home 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.