Jesy Nelson #3 Not concerned about a black life, unless of course it's a crapist wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her voice in this song, I'd only heard the.chorus up till now. She sounds sod all like she did in little mix like an entirely different persons voice. If you didn't know you'd assume its a black woman singing 🙆‍♀️wth

Reactions: 13
Only getting to #4 with your debut solo single, that included Diddy and Minaj, then no doubt crashing to not even in the top 10 in the second week is absolutely mortifying. Genuinely don't know how you could come back from that with subsequent releases. I'm pretty sure at least half her streams were curiosity too, as opposed to actual fans.

Reactions: 18
I think she’s trying to paint herself as a ‘black sheep’ (excuse the pun!) and underdog - that she’s hated in the UK for no reason, just being herself, and battle and fight the odds to live her truth - or some such bollocks.

The reality is she comes from a stable and loving home/background, privileged some
Would say, attending stage school etc, had every opportunity she wished, supported by family and friends to achieve her dreams. She had a lot of support and love from the public after her documentary - the trolling was limited to online - it was not THE WHOLE OF UK PEOPLE - most people in real life either didn’t know who she was or had no opinion or were genuinely shocked and felt sorry for her. When she left LM I would say that public opinion was generally ‘good for her/needs to look after herself/brave to step back’ type of thing, wishing her well.

If she’s hated now it’s because of her own choices and attitudes and presentation. Completely self inflicted. But she’ll say ‘see! I TOLD you everyone hates me.’

Everyone hates you NOW. But that’s you’re own doing.
I wouldn’t call her background stable. Her dad has been in and out or prison since she was a child. Her mum married him while he was on remand

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t call her background stable. Her dad has been in and out or prison since she was a child. Her mum married him while he was on remand
That’s a fair comment and I had forgotten that to be fair.

But Romford is still hardly the Bronx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Finally got round to watching the video. I then read the lyrics to try and process what I'd just seen and heard. Dear God. I don't know what the bigger controversy is: the blackfishing or the fact that it took eight people it took to write this. If I was one of them, I'd want to remain anonymous. That last line about knocking a motherfucker out just to impress her 🥴😂🤔

The irony being, she says she loves a bad boy, but she'd be the first one complaining when he's out doing his bad boy stuff and she's left at home.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So Jesy has posted on IG stories she's no.2 in the Big Top 40 but nothing about the official charts :unsure: She's trying to make it look like she's done better than she actually has. I don't think she's happy at all with her chart position.
What's the difference between the official chart and top 40? I'm old and thought they was the same thing 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only getting to #4 with your debut solo single, that included Diddy and Minaj, then no doubt crashing to not even in the top 10 in the second week is absolutely mortifying. Genuinely don't know how you could come back from that with subsequent releases. I'm pretty sure at least half her streams were curiosity too, as opposed to actual fans.
I'm sorry but all the people on here acting like #4 is a devastating, career ending flop are being absolutely ridiculous. Getting at Top 5 position is an achievement for any artist. If not hitting #1 was ruinous there would be no singers out there!

It can still be a terrible song, and it likely got there partly because of controversy, and probably won't stick around in the charts for long, but in and of itself #4 is nothing to be ashamed of.

... Jesy has plenty of other stuff to be ashamed of.

Reactions: 13
1634558913100.jpeg

1634558919892.jpeg

She sat down in the stylists chair and said 'Give me the Jade special please, with a dash of Leigh-Anne, the more racially ambiguous the better! MORE LIP FILLER, MORE!'

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
I'm sorry but all the people on here acting like #4 is a devastating, career ending flop are being absolutely ridiculous. Getting at Top 5 position is an achievement for any artist. If not hitting #1 was ruinous there would be no singers out there!

It can still be a terrible song, and it likely got there partly because of controversy, and probably won't stick around in the charts for long, but in and of itself #4 is nothing to be ashamed of.

... Jesy has plenty of other stuff to be ashamed of.
Did I say career ending? I'm sorry but the amount of money her label will have put into this, for an artist who has been in a hugely successful girl band for a decade and has a huge following already, plus has Diddy AND the insane amount of fans Minaj has to ride off, number 4 is bleeping tit. And not just that, it's clearly crashing already in it's second week. So yeah, I stand by it. If you think she's done amazingly, crack on. But I for one, would be mortified.

Also, you act like this is her achievement. It isn't. She has near 100% ripped off someone elses song & video whilst capitalising off the huge fan bases mentioned above. There's no way in hell she would have got #4 without all of that and likely won't again with subsequent songs. This was purely hype. I've yet to see anyone actually say they *like* the song other than teenagers or hardcore Jesy stans.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 815796
View attachment 815797

She sat down in the stylists chair and said 'Give me the Jade special please, with a dash of Leigh-Anne, the more racially ambiguous the better! MORE LIP FILLER, MORE!'
Oh god seeing those photos next to each other just really shows how hard she's trying to look like Jade/be racially ambiguous.

I just can't understand how she isn't mortified by this. I'm mortified for her, honestly

It's more than just a tan, it's gross.
tumblr_609115885443249ee00516e665cd5d91_c1e6cb5a_1280.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Oh god seeing those photos next to each other just really shows how hard she's trying to look like Jade/be racially ambiguous.

I just can't understand how she isn't mortified by this. I'm mortified for her, honestly

It's more than just a tan, it's gross. View attachment 815846
I'm sorry but she really reminds me of the woman who claimed she changed race 😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 815796
View attachment 815797

i remember jesy did an interview years ago where she said that when she first met jade she thought she was one of the most beautiful girls she had ever seen or something like that and it's all I can think of whenever she puts on her full jade cosplay like this. like, i guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but i can't help but to wonder if it makes jade feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: 33
i remember jesy did an interview years ago where she said that when she first met jade she thought she was one of the most beautiful girls she had ever seen or something like that and it's all I can think of whenever she puts on her full jade cosplay like this. like, i guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but i can't help but to wonder if it makes jade feel uncomfortable.
It's actually quite alarming how much she has morphed (well tried to) into Jade. I wonder if she even realises she is doing it. Stalker territory honestly.

Reactions: 23

It's more than just a tan, it's gross. View attachment 815846
I'd be devastated if I was her mom & had to watch her alter herself so much

Reactions: 15
Did the song even chart in the US? Does anybody know where it’s at I can’t see it 😂😂🙈 it’s not in the US iTunes top 40 anyway

Reactions: 5
The golfing part of the video is the weirdest Jade cosplay I’ve ever seen. Everything about her looks identical to Jade

Reactions: 16
Did the song even chart in the US? Does anybody know where it’s at I can’t see it 😂😂🙈 it’s not in the US iTunes top 40 anyway
I think it charted at number 1 on the bubbling under chart, so nowhere near the top forty! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.