Jesy Nelson #3 Not concerned about a black life, unless of course it's a crapist wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesys vocals always reminded me of a girl who used to sing at a pub her parents owned- they were really trying to push her as a singer but that confidence in her made quite arrogant with it. So every song she sang it had a “trying too hard” vibe and you could never work out what her actual singing voice would be if she was just herself. Jesy is the same- try hard vocals that are just a bit abrasive to listen to and don’t always fit the song.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jesys vocals always reminded me of a girl who used to sing at a pub her parents owned- they were really trying to push her as a singer but that confidence in her made quite arrogant with it. So every song she sang it had a “trying too hard” vibe and you could never work out what her actual singing voice would be if she was just herself. Jesy is the same- try hard vocals that are just a bit abrasive to listen to and don’t always fit the song.
I never liked her voice, she always seemed to try to hard to be breathy and sexy...and I hate those runs that she did on every single word 🙄

Reactions: 25
I think Jesys voice has always been an acquired taste, a taste which I have never acquired 🤣

The other 3 girls have improved hugely since they started though, Leigh the most I think. Perries voice had always been my favourite but alot of it is just personal preference really.

I think she’d be flawless on Broadway 😭😍

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I never liked her voice, she always seemed to try to hard to be breathy and sexy...and I hate those runs that she did on every single word 🙄

Does anyone remember this lady, her arrogance makes me think of Jesy!! 😂 I imagine they’re quite alike personality wise, though Jesy just got lucky and had a band to support her whereas this lady got the chop straight away with her awful voice!!!! 🤣

I never thought Jesy was the best singer and I think it shows in their songs, as she doesn’t get massive parts compared to the other girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New to the forum here, noticed the discussion and wanted to chime in. There's something that just feels so off about a 30-something year old singing about "loving bad boyz for life". It kinda feels like a phase you would've grown out of by then, but it's also weird coupled with what we know about her previous dating history and family members of hers that have been in trouble with the law.

Reactions: 27
Wonder if she will release another single 😳 she’s tested the waters with her debut one and it wasn’t exactly warm

Reactions: 6

Does anyone remember this lady, her arrogance makes me think of Jesy!! 😂 I imagine they’re quite alike personality wise, though Jesy just got lucky and had a band to support her whereas this lady got the chop straight away with her awful voice!!!! 🤣

I never thought Jesy was the best singer and I think it shows in their songs, as she doesn’t get massive parts compared to the other girls.
Oh lordy make it stop 😅
It looks like she bites every word she says/sings

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New to the forum here, noticed the discussion and wanted to chime in. There's something that just feels so off about a 30-something year old singing about "loving bad boyz for life". It kinda feels like a phase you would've grown out of by then, but it's also weird coupled with what we know about her previous dating history and family members of hers that have been in trouble with the law.
It seems a bit… cringe. I’m a little younger than her and the whole bad boyzzz seems a bit cringe. Like reminds me of a “novelty” song if you get me like something Jedward or that would get given haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It seems a bit… cringe. I’m a little younger than her and the whole bad boyzzz seems a bit cringe. Like reminds me of a “novelty” song if you get me like something Jedward or that would get given haha
She wishes she could reach the standard of Jedward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’ll end up on cruise ships after she flops.

Reactions: 3
Just came across this on Tik Tok. Her voice grates one sounds like she’s singing through her nose 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every time I read this thread, I get that song Bad Boys by Alexandra Burke running through my head 🤣🤣 maybe the UK baddie is trying to impersonate her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Every time I read this thread, I get that song Bad Boys by Alexandra Burke running through my head 🤣🤣 maybe the UK baddie is trying to impersonate her 😂😂
Well thank you very much. I know what's gonna be non stop playing in my head all day now 😂😂😂

• Haha
That all I've had stuck in my head since last week (even snippets of the 'UK baddie Boyz' sets me back off , so much so I've had to download it!😳😂

That all I've had stuck in my head since last week (even snippets of the 'UK baddie Boyz' sets me back off , so much so I've had to download it!😳😂
I think given what an hole Dan Wootton was to Alexandra Burke it's only fitting that we replace Jesy with the original X factor queen
ezgif-2-d0c70ef9c847.gif

I'd also like to point out her house party looks a tit tonne better than Jeezy's

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.