Jesy Nelson #3 Not concerned about a black life, unless of course it's a crapist wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll never beat Ariana grande for black fishing though!
Her tanning is extreme and not excusing her but I’ve never looked at her and thought she was black or a different race personally. I also think it’s been edited. I knew jesy wasn’t black either as I’ve watched little mix since their X factor days but a lot of younger people that haven’t did think she was black. Also a lot of Arianas fan base have probably been watching her from her Nickelodeon days so know she’s not black.

Reactions: 10
I don't get bad vibes from Leigh at all - I think she's a softie. Andre, on the other hand... the less said the better. To be brutally honest (and potentially completely wrong), it seems like Leigh-Anne has a physical type and didn't look too far beyond that when choosing a partner.

Ariana was a terror for blackfishing but seems to have toned it down in the last year or so.

Reactions: 30
I like Ariana (I was at the Manchester Arena when it was bombed, and for her to come back and do what she did for the victims and the people of Manchester shows a lot of strength and kindness) and though she does tan, she doesn’t cosplay as a black woman at all, not like Jesy, who has tried to be (cringe) so hood since she’s left LM despite being a white girl from a white community growing up listening to the spice girls.

Theres a world of difference between tanning a shade or two too dark and changing your whole aesthetic to be a mixed woman living her idea of a ghetto fantasy. She’s never been racially abused, never known gun or knife crime, never been scared of the police. Black guys are ‘taboo’ to her but she’s never actually dated one to my knowledge. She’s doubling down on the racism by not listening to the thousands of POC that have issues with her. She’s always the victim with an excuse- she didn’t mean to offend so doesn’t accept she did. It’s her way of doing what TF she likes using the residual sympathy from her documentary which is sure to dry up soon. I tell you, if that was repeated a lot of viewers would put fresh eyes on the professional victim and her total lack of empathy for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I thought Ariana was Latina and Jesy was black for a long time.
I know it wasn’t just Arianas skin that people had an issue with, it was also changing her speaking voice to sound like her friend Victoria Monet. And there was backlash against 7 rings because of the video (trap house etc). But not as much as Jesys getting.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else remember when little mix performed at the one love Manchester concert, at the every end all of the performers came out on stage wearing the I 💖 MCR shorts apart from Jesy? Remember thinking back then that it was crappy of her to be more concerned with her outfit.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I really feel for LA she did nothing wrong except private message an absolute bleeping idiot. She wasnt inciting bullying or hatred she was just commenting on what the majority of people are thinking!

Jesy will play the victim for as long as she thinks she can get an ounce of sympathy out of anyone. And NM is a total gobshite, anyone that has her fighting their corner has already lost the battle IMO.

Never liked Jesy I think they would have done much better as a trio from the beginning in all honesty. She cant sing for tit.

Reactions: 27
Does anyone else remember when little mix performed at the one love Manchester concert, at the every end all of the performers came out on stage wearing the I 💖 MCR shorts apart from Jesy? Remember thinking back then that it was crappy of her to be more concerned with her outfit.
I remember that. Did she seriously think people would care how big she looked in a t-shirt?

Reactions: 8
OMG YES!! That bothered me SO MUCH when I watched it! I believe her outfit was the most revealing on stage during that moment, all the other artists were either wearing T-shirts or hoodies.
Screenshot_20211017_171934_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Not wearing the T-shirt and the earlier video of her giving Leigh daggers in that dressing gown outfit just sum up perfectly what a nasty self-centered twit she is. Kinda girl you don't need to be friends with or want your man anywhere near.

Reactions: 34
I know it's off topic, but since a lot of people discount the Ariana stuff because that one pic is edited (to exaggerate what was already there), I wanted to say it isn't the only part, people have noticed she also completely changed her voice to put on an exaggerated 'Blaccent'.

YES people's voices change, but NO it's not normal for people to put on exaggerated imitations of other people's dialects(?) well past the age of 20. Am I offended by it? No, but I am cringing a whole lot.

I wonder if Jesy will go down that route.
Ariana is absolutely one of the biggest blackfish out there! She doesn't get called out enough though. Jesy still desperately reposting tiktoks but her single is so last week just stop

Reactions: 13
I have been reading since the last thread and I just wanted to add in my thoughts. I have always felt that Jesy had something against Leigh Anne and Jade, like sure, you are not going to get along with everybody, but it looks a bit off when you realize they are the only POC in the group, then add on her dismissing the racism Leigh Anne has faced, the dirty looks, the blackfishing, etc. I also feel like there is some jealousy behind it, it could do with Jesy wanting to be biracial/ambiguous looking, I mean, there are times where she does look similar to Jade or has a similar skin tone to Leigh Anne. From an outsider perspective, unless they kiss up to her, Jesy seems to have a problem with WOC.

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Only just found this thread - what has taken me so long!
So Jesy left Little Mix because of mental health and not liking the long insane hours and the demands of the industry? That’s what I read anyway, now she’s out with this gangster chick attempt. (which I haven’t been able to listen to all the way through as it seems awful).
I also remember Little Mix from X Factor, and it was quite clear she was white. Then I swear a while ago I heard her saying she’s been getting racists comments for being mixed race - I was like….. since when? What nationality are you because I swear this is new to me, and a lot of other people?

Anyway, I know these are basic views, but wanted to put my 2 cents across while I catch up 😂

Reactions: 16
58374713-A7A3-4ADA-85B4-3E6101AC70B1.jpeg
Is that Leigh-Anne and Jesy on the gogglebox front cover?
Has Netflix done this on purpose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG YES!! That bothered me SO MUCH when I watched it! I believe her outfit was the most revealing on stage during that moment, all the other artists were either wearing T-shirts or hoodies.
View attachment 814377
I was there right near the front and remember this so well. The group I was with all made comments about it. She seen the chance to stand out from them and took it. She’s just one of those people that has to make everything about her.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.