Jesy Nelson #3 Not concerned about a black life, unless of course it's a crapist wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been reading since the last thread and I just wanted to add in my thoughts. I have always felt that Jesy had something against Leigh Anne and Jade, like sure, you are not going to get along with everybody, but it looks a bit off when you realize they are the only POC in the group, then add on her dismissing the racism Leigh Anne has faced, the dirty looks, the blackfishing, etc. I also feel like there is some jealousy behind it, it could do with Jesy wanting to be biracial/ambiguous looking, I mean, there are times where she does look similar to Jade or has a similar skin tone to Leigh Anne. From an outsider perspective, unless they kiss up to her, Jesy seems to have a problem with WOC.
From around 2016 she really loved to push the idea that her and Perrie were best friends, and then there were the other two. I remember her snapping at Leigh Anne in an interview not long after Perrie and Alex got together - Leigh had commented that Perrie and her had been bonding over having similar taste in men or something, and Jesy jumped straight in that they didn't have the same taste just because they both had a mixed-race boyfriend. She seemed to become a bit possessive over Perrie over the years.

She clearly had a lot of resentment for all of the girls, but particularly Leigh. However, it's hard to gauge her true feelings about Jade - people like Jesy rely on being able to get away with their behaviour unchallenged (otherwise the crocodile tears come out), and I think Jade is too outspoken and her fandom is too large/protective for Jesy to get away with treating her the way she did Leigh Anne at times. That clip from The Search is a massive clue as to who she felt she could treat poorly.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Can we all just appreciate that Leigh-Anne’s toes are firmly within the shoe, not trying to escape for dear life like Jesy’s.
Can you imagine looking like this in general let alone after just having 2 babies!! 😅😂 she looks amazing

Reactions: 26
From around 2016 she really loved to push the idea that her and Perrie were best friends, and then there were the other two. I remember her snapping at Leigh Anne in an interview not long after Perrie and Alex got together - Leigh had commented that Perrie and her had been bonding over having similar taste in men or something, and Jesy jumped straight in that they didn't have the same taste just because they both had a mixed-race boyfriend. She seemed to become a bit possessive over Perrie over the years.

She clearly had a lot of resentment for all of the girls, but particularly Leigh. However, it's hard to gauge her true feelings about Jade - people like Jesy rely on being able to get away with their behaviour unchallenged (otherwise the crocodile tears come out), and I think Jade is too outspoken and her fandom is too large/protective for Jesy to get away with treating her the way she did Leigh Anne at times. That clip from The Search is a massive clue as to who she felt she could treat poorly.
which clip was that? Think I missed that

Reactions: 2
which clip was that? Think I missed that
It's been doing the rounds on Twitter - it shows Jade disagree with a comment Jesy has made about a group and Jesy saying little/nothing in response. Leigh then also disagrees and Jesy snaps at her. I'll post it if I can find it!

Reactions: 5
It's been doing the rounds on Twitter - it shows Jade disagree with a comment Jesy has made about a group and Jesy saying little/nothing in response. Leigh then also disagrees and Jesy snaps at her. I'll post it if I can find it!
Very interested to see this if you can find it!

Reactions: 2
I think we should expect a warbling ballad next
Absolutely. Warbling ballad about mental health, PR machine on overdrive about how the backlash against her was so unfair, 'stripped back' music video - a black and white one so you can't see the blackfishing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Leigh-Anne seriously gets more beautiful as she gets older. Also looking at the videos from last night she seemed pretty tipsy which is probably why she swore a lot

Reactions: 22

I agree with what you are saying completely. I have a feeling she has something against Jade or maybe a bit of jealousy, it is quite subtle. She makes a lot of comments towards weight and yes, I understand that she struggles with her weight but she pretty much shames anyone skinnier than her and I remember she made a comment about Jade's weight even though she had a fairly well known eating disorder, however, I think she also made similar comments to Perrie (I'm not sure if she has made these comments to Leigh Anne) so it may not be specifically regarding Jade.
art is life 🎨 on Twitter: "“But you don’t put on any weight!” Um… Jesy, that’s not something you say to your friend who was hospitalized once for anorexia and who still worries about looking too skinny—because Jade then says, “Well that’s why I’m putting my bloody hoodie on.” This isn’t funny. 🤨 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter

It is very clear to me that she is, dare I say, aggressive (?) towards Leigh Anne and highly favours Perrie. I also have a feeling that she wasn't as close as close to them as she claimed she was, I know that could be down to her insecurities but I don't see her being best friends, let alone a sister, to any of them and she turned her back as soon as she left.

Reactions: 17
So Jesy has posted on IG stories she's no.2 in the Big Top 40 but nothing about the official charts :unsure: She's trying to make it look like she's done better than she actually has. I don't think she's happy at all with her chart position.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Twice this week i’ve been subjected to Boyz on radio 1. The line “makes me feel like a baddie” makes me die inside. I’m the same age as Jesy. 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.