Jesy Nelson #3 Not concerned about a black life, unless of course it's a crapist wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep Little Mix are splitting up- which was inevitable and I think this would have been in the works before this tit show with Jesy. Hope they go on to be happy with whatever they choose to do and if they wanna do a solo ting- show Jesy how it’s done.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I dont like all the blokey threatening - he can defend his family without making out that him and his pals will fight Nohun. Leigh is well able to defend herself with grace, and he can stand by his family by lifting her up.

Its all a madness!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep Little Mix are splitting up- which was inevitable and I think this would have been in the works before this tit show with Jesy. Hope they go on to be happy with whatever they choose to do and if they wanna do a solo ting- show Jesy how it’s done.
This has literally been printed in the sun and daily mirror and everywhere else is just quoting the sun, this hasn't been officially confirmed by anyone in little mix or their label

4-5 years ago (maybe longer) I had the misfortune to be roped into going to a Little Mix concert i didn't want to be at. I liked their music and had loved them on xfactor etc but knew they had taken the image change to a very scantily clad level and there were other reasons I wasn't looking forward to it. Anyway, 1 mile from the drive to concert and we find out the fecking thing was cancelled. Jesy was unwell.

So the concert was rescheduled, again I was dreading it. The seats were very close to the stage, close enough to see their facial expressions very clearly. At no point was there a mention, never mind apology from them re previous concert. Now, I was in a bad mood anyway, but I still would have expected this. But worse, Jesy had a serious case of resting witch face throughout. Like she just gave me huge "I'm too good for this" vibes. The others came off much better. Their smiles reached their eyes.

Maybe she was having mental health issues. But she didn't come off as sad, anxious or stressed, more resentful and bored?

Reactions: 21
Can’t believe people still coming here and saying so and so is very tanned as well- BLACKFISH 🤦🏽‍♀️

BLACKFISHING ISNT JUST A DARK TAN!!!!

no one would look at ariana grande and think is she black?

rita and Jesy- people all assume are mixed race or black.

Reactions: 27
I personally don’t think they’re quitting, they said when Jesy left they weren’t ready for their journey to be over. They might take an extended break whilst Perrie and Leigh-Anne soak up every moment of their children being so young, but a break-up? I just don’t see it? 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Rita could defo be mistaken for mixed race but i think jesy is clearly white and just begging it. The hair, the tan, the clothes, the video, music.. proper taking all stereotypes and being ignorant about it.

I know it's off topic, but since a lot of people discount the Ariana stuff because that one pic is edited (to exaggerate what was already there), I wanted to say it isn't the only part, people have noticed she also completely changed her voice to put on an exaggerated 'Blaccent'.

YES people's voices change, but NO it's not normal for people to put on exaggerated imitations of other people's dialects(?) well past the age of 20. Am I offended by it? No, but I am cringing a whole lot.

I wonder if Jesy will go down that route.

Reactions: 13
I dont like all the blokey threatening - he can defend his family without making out that him and his pals will fight Nohun. Leigh is well able to defend herself with grace, and he can stand by his family by lifting her up.

Its all a madness!
Yeah I found that video uncomfortable too. I think he's generally just quite an unpleasant bloke tbh, don't know what she seems in him but I really hope there is something we don't!

Reactions: 7

Its all a madness!
Who said that - Andre? Not keen on him to be honest, I get bad vibes.

100% bad vibes. Tbh i see them both being aggy as duck, but the subtle threat is all a bit childish from him.

Reactions: 6
100% bad vibes. Tbh i see them both being aggy as duck, but the subtle threat is all a bit childish from him.
Tbh I felt the same with Leigh's video, nothing compared to his but it did seem quite aggressive and like rallying up a crowd to fight. I'm putting it down to being hurt and hormonal, but I feel like it's all just getting so out of hand now.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I felt the same with Leigh's video, nothing compared to his but it did seem quite aggressive and like rallying up a crowd to fight. I'm putting it down to being hurt and hormonal, but I feel like it's all just getting so out of hand now.
Its the want to defend yourself innit. I wouldnt be able to remain calm and dignified myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What video is this?

I didn’t really feel bad vibes from Leigh-Anne’s speech. You could tell she has been very hurt by what’s happened, didn’t think it was aggressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.