Jesy Nelson #3 Not concerned about a black life, unless of course it's a crapist wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
Jesy Nelson Mandela Dolezal is a problematic woman- with problematic issues.
10 years she spent as 1/4 of the worlds most successful girl band, only to throw that away in the name of I dunno? Liking guys with gold teeth?

She’s played the mental health card far too long, yes ppl trolled her for being fat back in the day, but she’s changed that to allay her insecurities. Leigh Anne Pinnock however, her band mate and loyal sister, has been mercilessly abused for being black, and that’s something she can’t change.

Our favourite biracial princess releases a video with America’s most famous moron; Nicki minaj, u know, the one who mistook Gonorrhoea for a covid vax side affect, the convicted rapists wife and loyal sister to her Pedalo brother….great choices there Jess!! 👍🏽 What a way to launch your solo career! By throwing ur mates under a bus! and Pdiddy and I dunno about u but he hasn’t been relevant since he dated Jlo?

the song is tit, romanticising ‘bad boys’ who are black men in her video, coz u know, she hasn’t been reading the news lately about how being automatically classed as a ‘bad boy’ black man means a bullet through ur head from the cops in most places

LA send a DM to local gobshite NoHun with a throwaway comment about instead of fetishising black men and enabling serial black fisher Jesy he do a video about blackfishing instead
Ofc gobshite McGee saw this as an opportunity to launch himself into the spotlight and leaked these DMs
Leading to Crackhead Minaj and Jesy Mandela doing a live on insta bullying Leigh about bullying Jesy….also Jesy saying she never spray tans she’s spent 3 weeks in Antigua hence her ethnic hue (Romford must be next door to the sun then) and her hair is naturally curly and definitely not curly weaves imitating an Afro

The rest is history

as you were

Love this recap!!! Surely you are related to the fabulous @Bunnykins (hinch's thread) 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
You are all going to hate me, but there are parts of her new song I like. I think it’s mainly the sound (not her weird singing and lyrics) and the chorus gets stuck in my head *goes and hides* 😂

Was it definitely on the set of Sweet Melody that Jesy was confronted about black fishing because I’ve just read that it was before what’s happening now and it wasn’t pinpointed.
yeh think jesy confirmed it on her live.

it was obvious something went down on that video as she was missing for the transition scenes.

Reactions: 8
You are all going to hate me, but there are parts of her new song I like. I think it’s mainly the sound (not her weird singing and lyrics) and the chorus gets stuck in my head *goes and hides* 😂

Was it definitely on the set of Sweet Melody that Jesy was confronted about black fishing because I’ve just read that it was before what’s happening now and it wasn’t pinpointed.
So the part that was already a well known and great song?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She got a ripping for the SM video at the time on Twitter too, just before she quit. You can’t tell me she didn’t know about it.

Reactions: 16
Exactly the song doesn’t show us who she is at all (apart from her being a baddie 🤦‍♀️). No originality or frankly talent on display.
Just came here to say I've listened to the song once and I literally cannot remember how most of it goes. Totally unmemorable. It'll be hyped for a bit and then fizzle into obscurity, I'm sure.

The "baddie" thing made me cringe so hard. She's what? A 30 year old woman? I'd get it a bit more if it was a white 15-16 year old referring to themselves as a "baddie" and living their best "white gangsta" life. 15 and 16 year olds are allowed to be awkward and cringe- it's who they are 😂 I'd even accept this sort of "baddie" behaviour from someone in their early 20's- it's bordering along the lines of looking a bit sad and pathetic, but they're still young and have a lot to learn.

But Jesy is 30 year old mutton and it is embarrassing to label yourself as "hood".
Stick her in the inner city parts of the UK for a bit and see how she gets on (for clarification I'm white, from a small town and don't pretend I'm anything different from that. Have worked in inner city brum for a long time and it opened my eyes and mind).

The song was unmemorable, the homage to Diddy was just lazy (was there an original idea put into this track and video?) and she looked like a ridiculous, vacuous blow-up sex doll. I know I'm going to get slated because I'm picking on her looks, but she looks terrible. It ain't about her body, she is ruining her face (I thought she was older than 30 tbh) and she thinks a personality is glazed over eyes and pouting. 🙄 More to life than looks love.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She got a ripping for the SM video at the time on Twitter too, just before she quit. You can’t tell me she didn’t know about it.
She did, I remember that’s when she went silent on social media and my friend and I wondered if it was due to the backlash. Next thing we knew she’d put a sick line in!

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that's watched the video quite a few times as it's entertaining in a parody way?

My fave bit is eating the sushi in a union bikini, does she mispronounce sashimi?

Screenshot_20211013-075921_YouTube.jpg

Blatantly looks like Tesco sushi which legally can't even be raw - none made in factories can be. If she really does like it raw I'm sure there's a real sushi place a couple of miles from wherever they shot it, I'd guess Surrey.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
She is awful. I can't believe she is trying to dub herself as the 'UK Baddie'.

It's absolutely cringeworthy for a start and she is not famous enough in her own merit to warrant giving herself a nickname.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How's she gonna refer to herself as the UK baddie tho when this time 10 years ago people were calling her ET on the internet hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Am I the only one that's watched the video quite a few times as it's entertaining in a parody way?

My fave bit is eating the sushi in a union bikini, does she mispronounce sashimi?

View attachment 807726

Blatantly looks like Tesco sushi which legally can't even be raw - none made in factories can be. If she really does like it raw I'm sure there's a real sushi place a couple of miles from wherever they shot it, I'd guess Surrey.
The sushi-truther post might be my favourite one so far 🍱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I think her whole departure from Little Mix was strategic,calculated and mental health was purely the disguise…! 🤢
To pull on heartstrings,gain support/a following but MOSTLY the attention she ALWAYS wanted on HER.
She’s been quoted saying - “
3 months later (after lapping it all up with her continuous selfies along with the “woe is me” act) announces she’s going solo and has signed a contract…
“When I quit I was in no state to plan a solo career but I never ruled one out” 🤔😕

“What I’ve said about a million times is I’ve never said I was coming out of the band to never be in the public eye again,I said I’m coming out of LM because I cannot deal with the pressure of being in a girlband NOT that I cannot deal with the pressures of being in the spotlight or being famous”

And I thought wow really??! 😳
And those words right there told me everything I need to know about this sly,envious,self-centred,
I need to be the only and main *star* of this show,attention bleep.
And that’s with her new identity,fake character and colour change aside 👀🙈😶
(Some of u have worded it all soperfectly already hence why I’ve hearted the tit out of alot of comments 😊)

Just to add,The way Jesy “The UK baddie” Nelson sat there blatantly laughing when she wasn’t able to hold in her laughs any longer,trying to keep a straight face and remain mute was FOUL and she showed no empathy especially as a ‘mental health sufferer’ for how someone else would feel on the receiving end of all that verbal abuse and name calling.

This saying popped to mind - Pot,kettle,black (fish)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I might be in the minority here but I think the DMs were real, and I think LA probably feels like tit about it cos I've no doubt Jesy's team have given her a guilt trip over how it's affecting Jesy's mental health. LA has a spotless record when it comes to drama so if this is the one area where she misjudges what she says and who she says it to then so be it.

On the more positive side, LA did post a tweet and so did her mum acknowledging the WeLoveyouleigh hashtag on Twitter so it's good she knows the fans have her back.
1634111979980.png

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The petty in me may have to purchase the song so I can help contribute in the Little Mix song going above Jesys 😆

35791B37-57CF-4140-A666-20CF9C5BE78B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just had a baby 6 months ago and I'm stroking her hair (the little there is of it any way) this morning while she's in my lap affectionately- and her name is Jessica 😂 and then I had to pause a minute, because she has a hairdo and colour like Eminem 😔
I'm starting to regret the name now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Boyz flopping in the US charts. Not even in the top 200.

Apple Music charts that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I might be in the minority here but I think the DMs were real, and I think LA probably feels like tit about it cos I've no doubt Jesy's team have given her a guilt trip over how it's affecting Jesy's mental health. LA has a spotless record when it comes to drama so if this is the one area where she misjudges what she says and who she says it to then so be it.

On the more positive side, LA did post a tweet and so did her mum acknowledging the WeLoveyouleigh hashtag on Twitter so it's good she knows the fans have her back.
View attachment 807790
Leigh doesn’t have a personal twitter but she sent a DM to a fan on instagram

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.