Jesy Nelson #3 Not concerned about a black life, unless of course it's a crapist wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they were fake??

Ok thank you for bringing this up girl

Because the Twitter detectives got me thinking

So NoHuns "k" on his 344k has a space. I've never seen that before and can't see it on his account. His REAL account says "344k"

Screenshot_20211012-222625_Chrome.jpg

Now I'm all like.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok thank you for bringing this up girl

Because the Twitter detectives got me thinking

So NoHuns "k" on his 344k has a space. I've never seen that before and can't see it on his account. His REAL account says "344k"

View attachment 807559

Now I'm all like.....

View attachment 807563
It’s weird but my insta shows a space between the number and the “k” or “m” of followers.

what would really tell us if it’s fake or not would be him going back into the DM’s and clicking on her profile - if it goes to her profile then it’s Leigh. Funny he isn’t doing that though isn’t it 🤔

Reactions: 17
It’s weird but my insta shows a space between the number and the “k” or “m” of followers.

what would really tell us if it’s fake or not would be him going back into the DM’s and clicking on her profile - if it goes to her profile then it’s Leigh. Funny he isn’t doing that though isn’t it 🤔
Thanks

Watching Murad video and mmmmmm. Still very strange. How he got stories not watched when he doesn't follow anyone.

Hope LA slaps him with a fat law suit

Reactions: 14
The DM’s are clearly real. If they were fake LA would have put the situation right a long time ago. Having said that, she said nothing wrong. In fact she could have and should have said a lot worse

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The DM’s are clearly real. If they were fake LA would have put the situation right a long time ago. Having said that, she said nothing wrong. In fact she could have and should have said a lot worse
True if she had stared it with "Tell fat mix" then she could cry about MH

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hope Cardi B gets into the mix, we need a kraken to take on Mandem’s baddies and Minaj barbz 🐙

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Different theory (I don't believe they are fake but just thinking outside the box a bit)
LM aren't reeeeeally known for causing controversy or commenting on bad things (sycos treatment of them for eg) until after the fact. If they are fake, maybe she has been told by her legal team not to open her mouth incase it hinders a possible case? 🤷 Maybe another reason why the girls have said nothing aswell?

Reactions: 19
Different theory (I don't believe they are fake but just thinking outside the box a bit)
LM aren't reeeeeally known for causing controversy or commenting on bad things (sycos treatment of them for eg) until after the fact. If they are fake, maybe she has been told by her legal team not to open her mouth incase it hinders a possible case? 🤷 Maybe another reason why the girls have said nothing aswell?
I think if they were fake the girls wouldn't say anything but their team would be leaking stories, like they did with the Sweet Melody blackfish thing before Jesy then owned up to that. Their usual mouthpiece is the sun and they've said nothing.

In terms of what others have said about him following no but having stories, I think this a verified user feature. Would really need someone verified to confirm tho, could be wrong. But if he had no stories why go out of his way to put them on there when he knew people would question it?

Reactions: 5
I admire the attempt to try figure out whether they were real or not…. but there was nothing wrong with the messages she sent? (If they were from her)

yeah it would be a major plot twist if they were fake but at the end of the day Leigh hasn’t done anything wrong and most people are aware of that. Maybe it wasn’t the wisest choice to message that no-sense guy but the problem is him exposing it and starting the mess, not Leigh.

Reactions: 26
You are all going to hate me, but there are parts of her new song I like. I think it’s mainly the sound (not her weird singing and lyrics) and the chorus gets stuck in my head *goes and hides* 😂

Was it definitely on the set of Sweet Melody that Jesy was confronted about black fishing because I’ve just read that it was before what’s happening now and it wasn’t pinpointed.

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine any of LM would send DMs without being aware that the person might screen shot and share.
I think Leigh’s probably sick of the bullshit narrative especially now everyone’s said they’ve unfollowed her when she blocked them. I bet she was a nightmare to work with too and she’s stopped caring if everyone knows the truth.

Reactions: 35
I'm like 99.99% sure they bought views on Boyz on YouTube. It has literally shot up a million view this evening after staying at 6.7m for days, even with all the controversy.

Reactions: 22
The livestream was so fcking cringey. It was Jesy sitting there with her smug, barely concealed smirk while Nicki (who btw, I wanna see how many zeros there were on the paycheck she got for pretending to give a duck about this) fought her battles for her.

The complete lack of chemistry between the two while they pretended like this wasn't a planned element of this crappy song's marketing/promotion... Logically, no competent PR agent in 2021 is not going to predict the sort of response she got in regards to the blackfishing, so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't already carve out time for this live stream, tell Jesy to go heat up the tongs for the 'natural curls' and prepare a little excuse for the tan in anticipation of the blackfishing backlash.

All that bullshit Nicki was on about 'oh you girls kept quiet for 10 years and are only speaking out about the blackfishing now'............ yeah because the silly bollocks done run off and slagged off her so-called 'sisters' and group of 10 years wherever she could to boost her solo career. Are they supposed to eternally take the high road? Are they not allowed one moment to acknowledge being screwed over by someone who claimed the spotlight was too much, and then immediately went solo?

Reactions: 51
I'm like 99.99% sure they bought views on Boyz on YouTube. It has literally shot up a million view this evening after staying at 6.7m for days, even with all the controversy.
I don’t know. Think Nicki has over 100M Insta followers, I bet she knew by mentioning all this people will want to listen good or bad just to see what it’s all about . I’m surprised it hasn’t had more tbf x

Reactions: 11
As a mixed race person myself I genuinely feel quite sick at what she says, all the lies and pretense trying to prove she's something she's not when others have gone through so much racism just for being themselves

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
You are all going to hate me, but there are parts of her new song I like. I think it’s mainly the sound (not her weird singing and lyrics) and the chorus gets stuck in my head *goes and hides* 😂

Was it definitely on the set of Sweet Melody that Jesy was confronted about black fishing because I’ve just read that it was before what’s happening now and it wasn’t pinpointed.
Go listen to P Diddy original. That's why you like it

Reactions: 51
The absolute state of the video, the song, her sitting on the roof with her cardigan off one shoulder. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.