Jesy Nelson #3 Not concerned about a black life, unless of course it's a crapist wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey just found this thread I have to agree after all the hype the song is sh*te! 😂 Can't believe she has gone solo either with her 'issues' she spoke about surely she'll just be on course for a full breakdown???

Reactions: 12
Just had a baby 6 months ago and I'm stroking her hair (the little there is of it any way) this morning while she's in my lap affectionately- and her name is Jessica 😂 and then I had to pause a minute, because she has a hairdo and colour like Eminem 😔
I'm starting to regret the name now 😂
Just don't do a footballer wives and step away from the fake tan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm just glad this whole saga has opened my eyes to Nicki Minaj, not only does she enable sex offenders, she's also an arrogant bully. She really thinks she's still relevant.
Jesy Nelson Mandela committed career suicide working with her. And this debut really highlights her lack of talent, not as obvious in Little Mix because the girls carried her, it's obvious she can't sing or dance (what did they teach her at Sylvia Young because she needs a refund).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
The Guardian has a good write up on this now! I only just watched the video for Boyz there as I was happy to just take your word for it and from the screenshots I had seen but woah.... it's really bleeping bad!! I find this whole blackfishing thing bizzare and I'm not always sure what to look for but if I had to guess.. everything about her in that video is it!!! 😱 absolutely morto for her!!! The songs good but the voice she puts on is embarrassing, trying to be a black rapper... 🤯 but it could have been fine if the video wasn't so.. so... tragic!? I don't even know how to describe it!! 😅
How Nikkie could defend her is beyond me...
Screenshot_20211013-102850_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder what Jade thinks about this scene of the music video. I thought it was Jade at first glance and have obviously seen other comments that other people did too.

1634118092500.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I wish there was a movement to all buy Shygirl's BDE :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Guardian has a good write up on this now! I only just watched the video for Boyz there as I was happy to just take your word for it and from the screenshots I had seen but woah.... it's really bleeping bad!! I find this whole blackfishing thing bizzare and I'm not always sure what to look for but if I had to guess.. everything about her in that video is it!!! 😱 absolutely morto for her!!! The songs good but the voice she puts on is embarrassing, trying to be a black rapper... 🤯 but it could have been fine if the video wasn't so.. so... tragic!? I don't even know how to describe it!! 😅
How Nikkie could defend her is beyond me...
View attachment 807906
Wow the guardian never bites their lip especially when it comes to wokeness. Their reviews on Jack Whitehall are also worth a read, once they don't like someone it's evident!

Reactions: 13
I think what was so jarring about the way Jesy left was in her documentary she kept hammering home the point that she was so much happier before entering the music industry. And how if she could she’d turn the clock back to when she was a barmaid etc. So when she left LM there was a lot of sympathy and understanding that she wanted to leave this toxic industry behind. She even had interesting things to say about how stupid and image obsessed the whole thing is and how music shouldn’t have to be tied to how you look when you’re a female artist . So for her to come back with such vapid silly meaningless music and an even more shallow overly sexualised dolled up look is so weird. If she’d taken atleast a year out (as lockdown was supposedly the happiest she’d been in years) and came back with a more natural stripped back image and made some soulful rnb music with good meaningful lyrics people would not be reacting the way they are now.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Not a follower of the band or Jesy and definitely not that Minaj.
Genuine question and am hear to understand but what is wrong with Jessy having tans/lips/curly hair/rapping?
Black women relax their hair/wigs/blonde/sing non rap songs.

Japanese/Korean bleach their hair blond, wear light colour contact lenses and sing in English
White women wearing Indian outfits and henna etc.

Surely it's freedom to dress, to sing whatever, so much is mix and match nowadays, even down to fusion food!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I see the DM are leading a bite back story from LM that they were in the dark about Jesy until she left the band suddenly, and that Leigh tried to talk to Jesy about her cultural appropriation.

I wonder if it came to a head on the set of Sweet Melody as Jesy's look is dark and her initial verse in the song has a certain patois accent to it.

Reactions: 10
Wow the guardian never bites their lip especially when it comes to wokeness. Their reviews on Jack Whitehall are also worth a read, once they don't like someone it's evident!
Ohh I will check them out!! Haven't seen him in awhile!

Not a follower of the band or Jesy and definitely not that Minaj.
Genuine question and am hear to understand but what is wrong with Jessy having tans/lips/curly hair/rapping?
Black women relax their hair/wigs/blonde/sing non rap songs.

Japanese/Korean bleach their hair blond, wear light colour contact lenses and sing in English
White women wearing Indian outfits and henna etc.

Surely it's freedom to dress, to sing whatever, so much is mix and match nowadays, even down to fusion food!
Try reading The Guardian article. Might clear it up for you.
Screenshot_20211013-102850_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.