Jesy Nelson #2 Is she back or white? Either way her song is sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case my original post was missed...Christina Aguilera is mixed race. She's half latina...her father is ecuadorian.

Let's not compare a mixed race artist to a white lass from romford thinking she's from the hood with her grills and homies.....

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Just in case my original post was missed...Christina Aguilera is mixed race. She's half latina...her father is ecuadorian.

Let's not compare a mixed race artist to a white lass from romford thinking she's from the hood with her grills and homies.....
This….. she’s a Latina woman who was born in New York and could have been heavily influenced by the chola aesthetic growing up.

Not Jesy Nelson from bleeping Romford who shagged a love island contestant for a bit and is now out here wearing basketball shorts and riding around on low ride bikes talking about bad boyz with an all black male line up behind her.

Genuinely baffled at how people don’t see any issue with that - calm down Julie, no ones coming for your Saturday night curry, we just don’t want white women backfishing and treating our culture as a fashion statement to sell a tit single.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
That ‘no hun’ guy is clearly using that as a claim to fame and trying to get even more attention . Actually sad if you ask me . I don’t think she said anything wrong at all and she probably was pissed off he’s licking jesy’s ass trying to start dance trends to her music when he is a black male, he’s being tone deaf . It’s hardly trying to ruin her solo career because she’s jealous 😂😂 I doubt any of those girls are jealous of her

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m curious about her charting in the USA since a collab with Nicki got that annoying troll 6ix9ine a number one (wonder where he is recently).
Hopefully in prison for being a raging n*nce☕☕ He’s another non-black person who blackfishes and uses the n-word. Vile vile talentless person.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That ‘no hun’ guy is clearly using that as a claim to fame and trying to get even more attention . Actually sad if you ask me . I don’t think she said anything wrong at all and she probably was pissed off he’s licking jesy’s ass trying to start dance trends to her music when he is a black male, he’s being tone deaf . It’s hardly trying to ruin her solo career because she’s jealous 😂😂 I doubt any of those girls are jealous of her
He’s having a go now saying he never gave his permission for those screenshots to be uploaded elsewhere…. Pretty sure you didn’t have permission to show us them in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 39
He’s having a go now saying he never gave his permission for those screenshots to be uploaded elsewhere…. Pretty sure you didn’t have permission to show us them in the first place
No way! I had a quick look at his tik tok and he looks as if he’s a little mix fan that’s probably why they follow him, he’s made himself look like a tit stirrer now out to get some attention.

Reactions: 11
Leigh-Ann has now unfollowed him!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just want to say Sorry to any POC on here. I'm sorry that there is STILL so much bleeping ignorance and lack of education and understanding about why Jesy is very much in the wrong.

You fully have my love and support. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I don’t think her new single is that great but I can’t agree with this whole black fishing thing. You can’t win these days, if she said she doesn’t like black culture, rnb music etc she would be called racist, when she does say it she’s accused of black fishing. People talking about her tan? I mean, is there a tan limit that white people now can’t cross? Feels like this is the latest buzzword that everyone wants to get hysterical about and it’s getting really boring.
Or is it just boring to you because you can’t be bothered to listen to black women as to why it’s not ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What did he think was gonna happen? He was trying to spread gossip and get attention.

Reactions: 19
I really hope Leigh-Ann comes out with a statement . That guy dropping her in it like this is a tool! 😡

He’s clearly on Jesy’s side of things, he’s STILL reposting himself dancing to Jesy’s song and he’s turned the comments off on it on Tik Tok and Insta. What an ignorant prick . Wonder if he’s getting paid to promote it to try and start a dance trend?

Attachments

Reactions: 17
It is real. I was on the live and saw it, there was a verified tick you can see it on this video.

I genuinely don’t understand what has happened here - can someone help me?! #old

Reactions: 3
I genuinely don’t understand what has happened here - can someone help me?! #old
He put a poll up asking if he should make a dance for Boyzzz and LA (apparently) replied and said NO and that he should make one about Jesy being a blackfish.
He then went on live and told everyone and spent a really long time (like an hour or so) extolling Jesy’s virtues and saying she isn’t blackfishing she just appreciates black culture and that he would know because he’s mixed race.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He was writing on instagram should he do a video dancing to Jesy’s new song.. Leigh-Ann replied to the story and said he should do a video on her blackfishing instead... he then went on live and showed people their private DM’s

He put a poll up asking if he should make a dance for Boyzzz and LA (apparently) replied and said NO and that he should make one about Jesy being a blackfish.
He then went on live and told everyone and spent a really long time (like an hour or so) extolling Jesy’s virtues and saying she isn’t blackfishing she just appreciates black culture and that he would know because he’s mixed race.
Sorry didn’t see this before I replied 😅 I didn’t know he said all that in his live defending her ffs he is a right knobhead

Reactions: 9
I really hope Leigh-Ann comes out with a statement . That guy dropping her in it like this is a tool! 😡

He’s clearly on Jesy’s side of things, he’s STILL reposting himself dancing to Jesy’s song and he’s turned the comments off on it on Tik Tok and Insta. What an ignorant prick . Wonder if he’s getting paid to promote it to try and start a dance trend?
Leigh Ann unfollowed him

Reactions: 7
He was writing on instagram should he do a video dancing to Jesy’s new song.. Leigh-Ann replied to the story and said he should do a video on her blackfishing instead... he then went on live and showed people their private DM’s

Sorry didn’t see this before I replied 😅 I didn’t know he said all that in his live defending her ffs he is a right knobhead
It was popping off in his comments with people arguing both sides. He was adamant he was right and then was saying that he felt really let down by “the member of LM” because at first he refused to name them but of course he caved.
Bloody clout chaser.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.