Jesy Nelson #2 Is she back or white? Either way her song is sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just here to post another tiktok šŸ˜‚
As you were
duck me I just spat my coffee out laughing šŸ˜‚

This whole thing is an utter tit show and I'll feel bad for Jesy's family if she does anything she'd regret but sweet baby judas did she really think this was going to end well? The fact that all the Barbz still going in on LA are people who are happily still supporting a borderline felon really doesn't say a lot for the mind set of people who are on Jesy's side.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Max is raging šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God give me strength
Jesus Christ

I wanted to post this on the next thread but Iā€™m just gonna do it now.. I was listening to Daveā€™s song Black earlier and I think this verse describes Jesy absolutely perfectly:

ā€˜black is so confusing, cause the culture? Theyā€™re in love with it, they take our features when they want and have their fun with it, never seem to help with all the things we know would come with it, loud in our laughter, silent in our sufferingā€™

itā€™s an amazing song for anybody who hasnā€™t heard it, Iā€™d recommend listening (listen to the live version at the Brit awards)

• Heart
Reactions: 45
When will people GET that itā€™s not (just) what flipping shade of Ronseal she bathes in nor is it the recently electrocuted poodle she favours as a hat itā€™s the LYRICS too ffs so grills gold teeth & a hood guy is ā€˜criminal,bad, tabooā€™ ffs and copying a video where the POINT of the video is a black group moving into a white area and SHE puts herself in the black group in the remake surrounded by black guys in vests & durags and sheā€™s in the middle of this looking mixed AF and dressing like a 90s RnB star and so much more is wrong with this but itā€™s OKAY GUYS she didnā€™t mean to offend

WHERE is the apology to Leigh whoā€™s been silent and dignified whilst you giggled at her being DRAGGED and yet itā€™s ok youā€™re the victim because you didnā€™t mean to offend?!?!? You offended!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
When will people GET that itā€™s not (just) what flipping shade of Ronseal she bathes in nor is it the recently electrocuted poodle she favours as a hat itā€™s the LYRICS too ffs so grills gold teeth & a hood guy is ā€˜criminal,bad, tabooā€™ ffs and copying a video where the POINT of the video is a black group moving into a white area and SHE puts herself in the black group in the remake surrounded by black guys in vests & durags and sheā€™s in the middle of this looking mixed AF and dressing like a 90s RnB star and so much more is wrong with this but itā€™s OKAY GUYS she didnā€™t mean to offend

WHERE is the apology to Leigh whoā€™s been silent and dignified whilst you giggled at her being DRAGGED and yet itā€™s ok youā€™re the victim because you didnā€™t mean to offend?!?!? You offended!!!!!
this is the important point. plenty of white british girls i know fake tan. they're quite often darker than me (a poc) . i don't take offence because they still look like white girls with fake tan on. when they pass that point and tan ridiculously dark (ariana grande style) or pair their tans with other elements of cultures that aren't their own, that's when i find it an issue. her whole persona in that video was blackfishing.

Reactions: 34
Iā€™m sorry but I canā€™t bleeping stand it when people try and stop you holding someone accountable for their behaviour by threatening that they might harm themselves if you do.

Does mental instability justify appalling behaviour, do we all just let people get away with whatever the hell they want then? I wish Jesy no harm but if she is so vulnerable that she canā€™t take any commentary other than in her favour, she needs to get serious professional help or remove herself from an industry and public platform she cannot handle.

You donā€™t get a free pass to be a bleep just because you have mental health issues. Nor does ANYONE have an automatic right to good press. Bullying and trolling is wrong - but holding someone accountable is not. Why is it OK that she treats Leigh like tit but Leigh isnā€™t allowed to feel hurt and angry and return?

Itā€™s not just about you Jesy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The lyrics are totally dodgy, proper white girl thinking itā€™s ā€œtabooā€ to date someone whoā€™s another race? Completely performative and just icky.

Not only that, the lyrics are really misogynistic as well. Itā€™s about letting a man have power over you just because heā€™s a ā€œbad boyā€. It gives men ideas that this is what girls like. I find it really gross and sexist honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.