Jesy Nelson #2 Is she back or white? Either way her song is sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bore off, not that tosser. How much has she paid him to defend her? Don’t think he’s bad enough for you tho Jesy as you love the Bad Boyz

I cannot stand this fucker. I have him blocked on Twitter cos he spouts so much bollocks.

Reactions: 15
"Jesy has been saddened to hear that somebody she once referred to as 'family' has been encouraging online hate towards her,
🙄🙄🙄 calling her out on her inappropriate behaviour is not hate! LA obviously tried to approach this privately and Jesy hasn't taken it on board.

Reactions: 19
Can we just acknowledge aswell -

Perrie has an anxiety disorder
Jade has had an eating disorder
Leigh Anne has experienced racism because of the colour of her skin

Jesy is pissed off because she thinks the other girls are skinnier than her.

Those 3 girls could do nothing about any of their issues, Jesy quite easily could. That isn’t me condoning anyone bullying her about her weight AT ALL - plus I never even considered her to be fat in the first place. However, a lot of the root of her issue is her own distaste towards the girls she considers prettier than her. That’s a her issue, no one else. There will always be someone prettier or skinnier than all of us.
christ if I claimed bad mental health every time someone was prettier and skinnier than me I'd never get anything done ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Not really sure it's a white mans place to say whether or not she has done anything wrong tbh.
If you search Daily Mail Articles about Leigh-Anne/Little Mix and compare them to Jesy’s, they come across very anti-Little Mix/Leigh-Anne.

Leigh-Anne gets a bottle to the head and all they can say is ‘someone’s not impressed’. It’s not something along the lines of innocent Leigh-Anne is attacked - no - it’s about someone else ‘not being impressed’ as a reason to chuck a bottle. Leigh-Anne isn’t a victim under the Daily Mail’s narrative.

But yet Jesy’s articles are ‘devasted Jesy’ or ‘Leigh-Anne slams Jesy’ and the band ‘UNFOLLOW’ Jesy. Poor victim Jesy. Their biased views disgusting!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I wouldn't want to piss off Leigh-Anne's mum btw. She was my teacher and she could be scary if you pissed her off in class

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
The more I think of it, the more I'm wondering if its all a publicity stunt on Jesy's part.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is taking the bleeping piss.
The part about Eminem. Is this bleep really that thick and uneducated?
Screenshot_20211012-164352_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20211012-164439_Facebook.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
If you search Daily Mail Articles about Leigh-Anne/Little Mix and compare them to Jesy’s, they come across very anti-Little Mix/Leigh-Anne.

Leigh-Anne gets a bottle to the head and all they can say is ‘someone’s not impressed’. It’s not something along the lines of innocent Leigh-Anne is attacked - no - it’s about someone else ‘not being impressed’ as a reason to chuck a bottle. Leigh-Anne isn’t a victim under the Daily Mail’s narrative.

But yet Jesy’s articles are ‘devasted Jesy’ or ‘Leigh-Anne slams Jesy’ and the band ‘UNFOLLOW’ Jesy. Poor victim Jesy. Their biased views disgusting!
Daily Mail is a racist newspaper that's why always has been and always will be

• Heart
Reactions: 39

I don’t get the whole thing about the girls unfollowing (which also sounds like jesy might have blocked them given it all happened at the same time)
But she literally unfollowed them first??? To try be cool

daily mail are known for white victimisation narratives. If any of you watched this series of love island it was so similar; emotional faye vs outraged kaz. When one was spouting pure verbal abuse and the other was defending herself calmly🙄

Reactions: 22
A white man telling the world that the white woman did nothing wrong and is in fact the victim in all and the black woman is in the wrong… tell me racism and white privilege doesn’t exist 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Im sorry but why exactly is a WHITE, MIDDLE AGED, MAN wading in on issues affecting a black, young woman anyway?

Get in your lane. Which by the way, is in the trash where you belong.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Dan Wooton is a prime example of the mistake you get when a woman should have swallowed. I will never forget his breakdown on Lorraine when they were announcing Strictly contestants one year. Blatantly obvious he was jealous it wasn’t him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does Dan not think the trolling and racial abuse Leigh-Anne receives on the daily warrants a concern for her mental health? Must be on the same wave length as Jesy that Leigh-Anne ‘is better at dealing with it’ so doesn’t warrant a concern.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.