Jesy Nelson #2 Is she back or white? Either way her song is sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This literally defines Britain ffs white men trying to tell others what is and isn’t appropriate, offensive or racist 😭 talk about being the definition of a privileged, entitled and ignorant c&nt

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can we do a quick run through of who is on each side:

Leigh’s side:
mixers
black twitter
us
some blue ticks I have seen (and some indirect)

Jesys side:
a rapist and pedelo defender
Dan wooton
No hun

• Haha
Reactions: 60
And Alexandra Burke. He was horrendous whatever your opinion of her 😡
I’ll never forget how he treated Alexandra. Her mother died in her arms the same day of the Strictly launch and he relentlessly attacked her and encouraged abuse throughout the whole series.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Leigh’s side:
mixers
black twitter
us

Jesys side:
Dan wooton
No hun
Leigh’s side: anyone with half a brain cell.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Jesy Nelson #3 thinks she’s a baddie but she’s just a bully

Reactions: 14

Leigh’s side:
mixers
black twitter
us

Jesys side:
Dan wooton
No hun
Under Jesy’s side you forgot to put her fan base ‘the Baddies’.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll never forget how he treated Alexandra. Her mother died in her arms the same day of the Strictly launch and he relentlessly attacked her and encouraged abuse throughout the whole series.
I think it was the announcement that she was in Strictly that sparked in his breakdown on Lorraine😂😂😂

Meanwhile LM’s camp maintains a dignified silence......

Reactions: 7
She’s going to be on the BBC news at 6 🥴

She denies using fake tan

CFEE0068-7F88-48EE-A616-A788E9475E79.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had the radio on all day, alternating between R1 and local channels and I’ve heard LM several times, Jesy - not once thank god!!!

Reactions: 10
She needs to be thankful to the barbz. They're the only reason the song even charted anywhere. Can't wait to see how she'll flop when they don't stream any of her solo music because they dgaf about her.

Reactions: 14
She needs to be thankful to the barbz. They're the only reason the song even charted anywhere. Can't wait to see how she'll flop when they don't stream any of her solo music because they dgaf about her.
yeah I have a feeling she's going to be like Cheryl *insert surname here*. Thought everyone would love her outside girls aloud but quickly fell from grace

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe this whole tit show. Absolutely not the press she would be wanting, Nicki is an utter hound and Jesy isn’t the poor little bullied girl she had us believe she was. My heart goes out to Leigh-Anne.

Reactions: 16
jesy needs to go on snog marry avoid

me dusting off POD
cleaning-dusting.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s a really pathetic technique to launch a single by starting a drama to ensure everyone is talking about u. Even if it means dragging ur friend of 10 years and inciting racial hatred against her. Hope she flops and fucks off back to Romford

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.