Jesy Nelson #2 Is she back or white? Either way her song is sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No but blackfishing and a horrible personality is, oh and you weren't alone until you tit all over your 'sisters' and acted like they made you miserable for a decade and it was anyone but *your* responsibility to take yourself out of that situation.

Oh no people hate my song, my cultural appropriation and the way I've treat my friends - bleeping FAT SHAMERS

Reactions: 16
He's turned off comments on his Instagram. If you're gonna say something say it with your chest and have the guts to listen to people disagreeing with you. Pathetic man.
Looks like he’s deactivated his Twitter too? I cannot believe that I, a woman in my 40s, is THIS invested in drama over a band I have only a passing interest in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Why’s Jesy’s bum lickers spewing this ‘don’t bully her’ malark whilst sharing the bullying instagator No Hun’s post?

Oh right it’s ok to set up Leigh-Anne for trolling and bullying etc. right but not Jesy?

Ok got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I still think the messages and screen recording is fake tbh. I've just been down a twitter rabbit hole and so much doesn't add up.

Reactions: 11
Jesy it’s ‘you’re’ not alone. Not ‘Your’.

Might want to read YOUR post back and spread that message to your bum lickers when they’re attacking a new mother for highlighting the truth.

Don’t want to share RakSu, MNEK, Vas Morgan etc. views on Jesy’s blackfishing, let’s just go in on Leigh-Anne instead yeah? Be Kind purlease.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Can we get a wiki page or a timeline for this drama because I can’t keep up. I need a bullet point summary from day one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Could argue Pink did it as well but we are talking over 20 years ago
Yeah… no to that one, I just can’t see how you can compare the two.

She released an album that was very in tune for the music that was popular at the time, she never made herself out to be a difference race! Also she didn’t really write all of the songs, if any (for real) she was purely an industry pushed artist at the time

Reactions: 9
Yeah… no to that one, I just can’t see how you can compare the two.

She released an album that was very in tune for the music that was popular at the time, she never made herself out to be a difference race! Also she didn’t really write all of the songs, if any (for real) she was purely an industry pushed artist at the time
I think this is another subject all together, pink didn’t paint her skin brown 😩

Reactions: 18
Pink!? Really!? She's white as snow, if anyone had any doubt on her race you should probably get your eyes tested :p This is good example of how you can mirror parts of black culture such as song or dance style, without people thinking you are black. That's why there is such an issue with Jesy, she doesn't do that and when confronted about it - she doesn't care. Plus that music was popular at the time, Pink hasn't made music like that in decades.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Apparently that's someone from their team?

It just gets messier and messier 😲
So they didn’t go to see her mum and tell her that Jesy must call it a day like she claims in the multiple of interviews she’s done lately? 😳

• Wow
Pink!? Really!? She's white as snow, if anyone had any doubt on her race you should probably get your eyes tested :p This is good example of how you can mirror parts of black culture such as song or dance style, without people thinking you are black. That's why there is such an issue with Jesy, she doesn't do that and when confronted about it - she doesn't care. Plus that music was popular at the time, Pink hasn't made music like that in decades.
People genuinely thought she was a light skinned black artist when she first came out

• Haha
Wait...both her parents are white??
I actually thought she was mixed too!!

The song is ok,the video and Nicki Minaj are going to carry it..the video is more impressive than the song...
Noughties vibe off it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.